Faithful+Gould Employee Reviews

Good Company
IT Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  SingaporeMay 10, 2017
Good company to work for. Exciting and challenging projects. Good staff and colleagues. Management is also good and approachable. Had a good experience working for this company.
Working at F1 is challenging
Communications Specialist (Former Employee) –  SingaporeOctober 19, 2015
I start my day with checking of emails and updates on the progress of the project installation and new schedule updating.

Dealing with different clients, vendors and contractors gives you the opportunity to learn more on the challenging requirements of clients, marketing strategy of vendors, better solution for the contractors, etc.

Our management is flexible yet able to achieve all the clients requirements on time. For management what they need if a result, but must do it safe.

When it come to my colleague, they are approachable, friendly, and easy to work with.

It just happen every year that job will be tough when there were last minute changes and manpower is not enough due to access issue on site.

But when everything is moving according to the schedule and the race day starts, then that was the most exciting part. Fault report will be there but manageable.
Pros
Barbecue Party every month
Cons
3 months job only
My chances
It is a Construction Expertise (Former Employee) –  SingaporeSeptember 14, 2012
I am given chances to do presenattion in house training to staffs

I am given opportunity to do business development