Estee Lauder Employee Reviews

Fast-Paced Environment
Visual Merchandising Manager (Current Employee) –  SingaporeOctober 11, 2018
Started out fresh in Visual Merchandising. Grateful that I was given many opportunities. The beauty industry is extremely fast-paced. Toughest part of the jobs is handling multiple projects concurrently. But having to witness the projects coming to life is particularly rewarding and motivating.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
High-turnover rate
A company with Hierarchy culture
Project Executive (Former Employee) –  SingaporeMay 7, 2018
If you are looking for a career prospect, this company may not a suitable place for you. And provided you like Hierarchy Culture or not.
Pros, good benefit.
Pros
Benefit
Cons
Hierarchy
good company to work with
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  MALAYSIAFebruary 22, 2018
Not that very tiring job but everyday is a new day with new people because everyday we see different customers. I've learnt how to greet the customers very well and how to attract people to buy the products by giving a very good services. I've learnt how to make sales and serving the best to the customers. The management is good although it's quite hard for me at first but after awhile i managed to adapt with it. The management is very good. The workplace culture are good because my collegues are helpful especially my supervisor. The hardest part of the job is the time when i cannot managed to make the customers buy the products and the most enjoyable part is i can make a good sales and i make many friends too. This job develop my interpersonal skills by improving my communication skills
Pros
good training to the trainee
Cons
long hours working time
Great Environment to Work In
Brand Assistant (Current Employee) –  Clarke QuayJanuary 29, 2018
The role of a Brand Assistant is to ensure that the team can function properly administratively. Meetings (both regional and local) are organized, sales reports are run, business reviews are written, products are ordered, and information is disseminated on a regular basis.

Skills learned:
- multitasking/handling various projects at once
- SAP systems
- relationship building in the workplace

The culture in Estee Lauder is very warm, it really does feel like family. The management doesn't just care about the results or achievement of goals, they want to ensure that everyone enjoys the environment they work in.

The hardest part of the job would be dealing with the routine. Being a Brand Assistant - it's hard to get promoted. And after awhile it's dull not being challenged.

The best part of the job though, would definitely be the people. (:
Pros
Company culture
Treat crews need to improve
Beauty Advisor (Current Employee) –  UE squareDecember 3, 2017
Good cooperation ,working time long very difficult to balance life and work , benefits good,need more manpower to cover one counteer , week day OT everyday weekend fullshift everyday feeling tired.
Cons
UE square
Awesome Environment
Digital Consumer Marketing Executive (Current Employee) –  UE SquareMay 16, 2017
Very open and progressive culture which values their people through frequent training, insights & updates and employee engagement.

Highly recommended.
Workplace Culture
Network Services Manager APAC (Current Employee) –  SingaporeJanuary 25, 2017
Estee Lauder Companies provides high-touch culture to its clients and employees. It is a US public-listed company that provides a close-knit family environment.
Exciting & always looking forward for excitement
Regional Store Designer (Current Employee) –  ClemenceauSeptember 29, 2016
- I never feel tired working in the Brand because of the people surrounded me.

- I've learned how to deal with different culture and how to deal with them, and also how to respect different perspective in work.

- the management always look after us and never let the team feel unsupported.

- my co-workers are very supportive at all aspect of works.

- when you are traveling and need to finish some paper works.

- I enjoy the most is the end month get together of all departments.