Epsilon Employee Reviews

Solid Company
Senior Account Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Wakefield, MAJuly 24, 2018
Epsilon is a great place to work!. Gave me the flexibility to work and still be a mom. Epsilon does a great job hiring really great people to work with. They also truly care about their employees.
Terrible place to work
Database Administrator (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 2, 2018
My rotten boss simply hired all his loser friends who were his co-workers at previous jobs and promoted them all above us.
It was a real Boss Hog / Dukes of Hazzard alscenario.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Cronyism at its most extreme
Good workplace with great benefits package
Laser Printer Operator/Bindery Operator (Current Employee) –  Earth City, MOJuly 18, 2017
Good workplace with great benefits package; productions management is on the weak side in regards to communication and last minute required overtime is inconvenient
Pros
Benefits package
Cons
Productions management; last minute overtime
Excellent Company
Dealer Marketing Consultant (Former Employee) –  West Chicago, ILJune 5, 2017
Great company to work for. Many upward mobility opportunities. Great benefits. Great working conditions. Served the Company in various capacities - Sales - Management Assistant - Quality Control. Had the opportunity to learn additional skills for work and personal growth.
Pros
Excellent benefits. 401K. Flexible hours
Cons
No Cons
Big company, interesting work, good people
Sr. Database Developer (Former Employee) –  Wakefield, MAJuly 11, 2017
I liked the accounts I was working on, it was travel companies which products I liked and was glad to help with marketing them. Also I appreciated the team I was working with, we are still friends. Unfortunately the development was moved to India and a lot of developer positions were eliminated.
Pros
Salary, flexibility, work ethics.
Cons
Outsource of work.
Not a bad starting point.
Electrician I (Current Employee) –  National City, CAFebruary 9, 2016
After having recently separated from the military I obtained employment with this company; that being said it was a great place and an easy transition for me post-military service. Coworkers are great, the work is involving, the management is understanding and willing to work with your life needs. Not much room for advancement and training opportunities.
Pros
Great workplace environment, helpful management
Cons
Average benefits, volatile contracted work, scarce opportunity for training and advancement
Challenging and competitive place work
Director, IT Linux and Unix Operations (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 4, 2017
Very competitve and cut throat place to work. Not so friendly. Benefits and pay are good. Company has a good product portfolio and is growing rapidly ion the marketplace.
A bit old-school, at this point
Technical Account Lead (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COApril 17, 2017
At Epsilon, you can expect to find niches of good culture, but there is a cliquey vibe to different teams, and many middle-management members seem to lack drive and purpose. Ultimately, this fits the stereotypes of a heavily-corporate job very snugly. Compensation is generally considered to be better than competitors, but this has not held true for me.
Company Culture
Account Team (Current Employee) –  IllinoisJuly 1, 2018
We are a tight-knit team with the goal of exceeding our client expectations. With hard work, we have done that and they appreciate the positive results.
Supportive work environment
Production Artist (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAMay 1, 2018
Epsilon provided me with opportunity for growth and to learn new skills. The kitchen is well stocked and there is team lunch on Friday. The culture is very supportive with daily meetings and one on one learning.
Great place to work.
Field Sales & Digital Marketing (Current Employee) –  Michigan/OhioMarch 1, 2018
The ability to structure your own monthly schedule, which allowed me to have a great work family balance. Team commerodity and work environment that allow you to stay on the cutting edge of all aspects of marketing related to the automotive industry.
Pros
Entertainment, Travel and Gas account.
Cons
Lack of promotion opportunity.
great creative and fun culure
Associate Creative Director (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 3, 2018
Epsilon was great company to work for. Management was fair and treating lower staff with respect. Downtown San Francisco was vibrant city to work and play in,
Pros
Free lunches and staff outings to things baseball games
Cons
commuting times could be long
Junior accountat (Current Employee) –  Palma, Illes Balears provinciaJuly 25, 2018
Ninguno en específico, todo perfecto. Creo que no es la misma empresa donde trabajo
Productive, great team to work with
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Wakefield, MAFebruary 9, 2018
Typical day monitoring and reviewing files for matching layouts. Manage DTM for providers to upload their files for upcoming campaigns. Work on tickets from client with questions on groups. PTF enhancements providing samples for testing and validating. Creating excel reports for client review. Everyday is something new, always learning new ways to better our performance. Hardest part of job finding the time to complete everything I want to do. Most enjoyable part of the job was never a dull moment something always going on.
Pros
Gym inside building, pretty building and landscaping
Cons
to much offshoring, always training people
Stressful environment
Collection Manager / Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Montebello, CAJuly 7, 2017
This place had to many person issues with upper management
Job was not able to do without the manager getting on every ones case
no communication at all with employees
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no good benefits
Fun workplace with great potential for growth
Senior Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaApril 21, 2018
Amazing work culture
Great exposure to technical and functional roles
Product based company that was also service provider to clients
Excellent coleagues to work with
Productive workplace. Awesome ambience. Approachable management.
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaDecember 18, 2017
Epsilon is a great place to kickstart a career. Each day you get to learn and improve yourself. The management is very friendly and the workplace culture is awesome.
Pros
Free lunches on Fridays
Two great crew teams in each restaurant
Restaurant Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 19, 2018
Two outstanding restaurants great customer service, over the top food small menu about 20 different items done very well. Fun, relaxing warm and friendly
Pros
call all customer by first names, servers remember what guested likeed
Cons
Owners Retired, wasn't able to keep the company going.
Great benefits - poor senior management
Art Director Principal (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 10, 2017
A typical day at the office is pretty fun, I work with a fun group. The Atlanta office has a lot of good people. Senior management isn't all that it's cracked up to be. Some of the work is really challenging and good.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
poor management
Good place to start out a career
Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 10, 2017
Great place to start your career out of school, very fast paced environment.
Learning the technical verbiage and software are challenging part of the job for someone with non-technical background
Pros
Cons
Compensation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Epsilon. Our community is ready to answer.