Epsilon Employee Reviews

Quality Control Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Itasca, ILJanuary 23, 2018
It was a contract to hire job, just wasn't something I enjoyed. The people made the environment not enjoyable. I was either busy or had nothing to do. Just not something that was for me.
Great place to work - respectful, friendly coworkers.
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 23, 2018
I would give Epsilon a 10+. As soon as I started working at Epsilon I felt part of the team, even though I was a contract employee. As months went by they gave me more responsibility and I learned a tremendous amount in a short time. Everyone treated each other with respect. If I hadn't relocated to Columbus, I would have taken a permanent position with Epsilon.
Pros
Professional and friendly
Cons
I was a contractor - I had to relocate to Columbus
it's okay
Senior Account Director (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 19, 2018
It's a big company, so it's easy to get lost in the shuffle. Training is lacking so it's not unusual to find out too late that there are internal resources or SMEs who could have helped improve a project.
paid well, worked hard
Senior Programmer (Former Employee) –  Wakefield, MAJanuary 16, 2018
It all depends on your manager there, but being overworked seems a bit common place. I worked there years ago now, so I'm sure things have changed. The main reason I left was there was no path for advancement except manager which did not interest me. The programming and technical challenges were non-existent.
Lead Email Design Specialist
Lead Email Design Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, IndiaJanuary 2, 2018
I lead a team of 9 members and handle external clients like Sephora, Coach, PayPal, WFM365, TWC, Darden etc. Working with epsilon has been a great experience as I learned to handle pressure under crunch situations and tight timelines. The hardest part of the job is to prioritize and plan work when there are work from multiple clients with the same deadline.
Productive workplace. Awesome ambience. Approachable management.
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaDecember 18, 2017
Epsilon is a great place to kickstart a career. Each day you get to learn and improve yourself. The management is very friendly and the workplace culture is awesome.
Pros
Free lunches on Fridays
Was Not A Fan
Senior C&A Analyst (Former Employee) –  Quantico, VADecember 16, 2017
I was not happy with the work relationship I had with my superiors. Was not completely certain of my role there. Management was not helpful in times of need
Pros
Easy going work atmosphere
Cons
Management interaction
Promised much, delivered little
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MADecember 14, 2017
I was hired to sell a pharmaceutical sales automation system. They never released the product. In the interim, they asked me to create marketing database sales books for the pharmaceutical sales industry. I did so and they then laid me off. I did, however, sell 200% of my quota.
Pros
Cons
could not deliver on their promises
Productive Fun Work place
Executive Manager (Current Employee) –  Dubai Free ZoneDecember 13, 2017
Productive Fun Work place, We we into online trading of commodities. Client sourcing was predominately done through online marketing. The company provided transparent business services.
Decent
Senior Technology Consultant (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXDecember 11, 2017
Good benefits, low salary
Fast paced
Huge learning curve
Good teamwork
Need to be a quick learner
Company appreciation is good
Good PTO
Management is decent
Sr. Qa/Sr. BSA (Former Employee) –  Itasca, ILNovember 25, 2017
Epsilon was an excellent to place to work. They offered great benefits and flexibility when I needed since I had young children/was pregnant. I learned a lot about Agile Methodology and Database structure/relationships.
Network Administrator (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 19, 2017
Very good place to work and its very good platform for learners to learn most advances technologies and excel. Work culture and work balance is pretty awesome
Excellent workplace
SharePoint Developer Lead (Current Employee) –  Quantico, VANovember 4, 2017
- An good workplace with friendly colleague
- Excellent team work
- Flexible work hours
- opportunity to learn new skills
- paid training
- good benefits
- excellent management
culture
Vice President, Group Account Director (Former Employee) –  Wilton, CTNovember 1, 2017
The agency struggled with culture following the transition from Ryan Partnership to Epsilon - the attempt to integrate the data side of the business took a toll on the agency holistically
Overall Great People, Dull work
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 31, 2017
The people who work at Epsilon are smart, fun, hard working people who serve as a great support system. But I think Senior Leadership should continue to focus on the company culture, it's come a long way but could definitely continue to improve.
Fast stressed out
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Earth City, MOOctober 26, 2017
Epsilon was a nice job as long as you had everything in order it would get stressed out if you had to search for the product that wasn't in the proper place or if things have to be changed at last minute
Pros
Hours
Benefits
Depends on where you work
VP (Former Employee) –  New York AreaOctober 12, 2017
Epsilon is a huge company going through a lot of changes. In general, I think their long-term strategy is a good one. Along the way, the experience people have in different groups varies a lot. The company's benefits are quite good, there are a lot of smart people, and there is room to advance and/or move around to new areas of expertise. That was not so much the case on my team.
Pros
Good benefits, smart people
Cons
Ymmv
Poor Management
Senior Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, COOctober 3, 2017
Epsilon does not seem to know what they are doing. Poor training and unreasonable expectations are just a few of the issues with Epsilon. Management does not allow working relationships to develop between Epsilon employees and the clients that they serve.
Pros
Allow employees to work remote on occasion, unlimited vacation
Cons
Poor upper management, lack of training
Awful
Sales Executive- New Business Development (Former Employee) –  RemoteOctober 1, 2017
Very poor and non collaborative environment. Everyone is always overworked since we are terribly understaffed. They give a good amount of vacation but you can never take it as your are always under intense scrutiny.
Pros
Cons
too many to list
Work life balance is the focus, but not still work hard
Account Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 19, 2017
Overall culture is moving closer to better work life balance, but certain client can be hard to work for and make that happen. Management seems to be pretty involved and looking to make it fun place to work. Remote employees are kind of left out of the loop.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Epsilon. Our community is ready to answer.