Epsilon Employee Reviews

shared gym
outdoor events
long commute
buildings are not connected
IT support for macs poor
understaffed facilities support
printer support poor
Pros
atmosphere is pleasant
Cons
facilities support poor
Big company, interesting work, good people
Sr. Database Developer (Former Employee) –  Wakefield, MAJuly 11, 2017
I liked the accounts I was working on, it was travel companies which products I liked and was glad to help with marketing them. Also I appreciated the team I was working with, we are still friends. Unfortunately the development was moved to India and a lot of developer positions were eliminated.
Pros
Salary, flexibility, work ethics.
Cons
Outsource of work.
Stressful environment
Collection Manager / Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Montebello, CAJuly 7, 2017
This place had to many person issues with upper management
Job was not able to do without the manager getting on every ones case
no communication at all with employees
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no good benefits
Job Summary
Production Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 29, 2017
Email campaigns using various targeting tools.
Coordinating Market plans and strategies. Curating content strands and editing pieces of content to ensure quality and relevancy. Create and Email newsletter to list of contacts. Evaluating Marketing Campaign. Maintaining and updating customer databases. Monitoring ongoing campaign send, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
Pros
Free Dinner, Good Salary, Excellent Office Space
Cons
Poor Management, Night Shift, Worst Job/life balance
productive and fun workplace , yet sometimes very hectic
Production Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 27, 2017
I as a Production Support Analyst ensures that the campaign flow of various clients in US and UK goes smoothly, any issue occuring in the platform is solved by our team.
Good company to start with
Lead Operations (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 27, 2017
But still needs focus on better management and handling of employees. Need to provide more opportunities to the employees to rotate between projects and give more exposure
Great place to work.
Account Executive - Sales/Marketing (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 25, 2017
Epsilon is a great place to work. They offer great benefits in a casual yet productive environment. There are many divisions within the company; therefore, it poses quite a challenge to rate the overall management staff. As for my division, management can improve on their training efforts but overall they are an enjoyable group of individuals to work with. The hardest part of the job is knowing when to turn it off. One can get pretty involved in serving clients and work extensive hours. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with a diverse and very talented group of people.
Pros
Free lunch Fridays! Great group of professionals.
Cons
Lack of consistency in training new employees.
Best in work and life balance
Sr. Database Developer (Current Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHJune 21, 2017
Work and life balance.
Opportunity to work with excellent people.
Flexible working hours.
Opportunity to learn new thing while on project.
Offshoring taking jobs away.
Fun atmosphere and great training
Data Analyst & Programmer (Current Employee) –  West Chicago, ILJune 12, 2017
Management encourages and supports cross training in departments to help when people are out or busy as well as if they have an interest in transferring. It's laid back and they have teams to give back to community as well as employees.
A typical days to work at Epsilon
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 5, 2017
NO proper work,
NO work life balance,

I will not recommend this company to anyone.

High politics in this company, no proper projects, all night shifts job
fun, productive workplace
Dealer Services Specialist - Contract (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 11, 2017
They care about their employees whether full-time salaried position or contracted employees. Everyone has access to all of the perks of working at this company, and they care about everyone.
Pros
lots of snacks, kind and caring coworkers
Cons
Desk, cubicle job
Great benefits - poor senior management
Art Director Principal (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 10, 2017
A typical day at the office is pretty fun, I work with a fun group. The Atlanta office has a lot of good people. Senior management isn't all that it's cracked up to be. Some of the work is really challenging and good.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
poor management
Good environment with great co-workers
Lead Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 9, 2017
Fast paced environment and provided challenging opportunites. Management does an employee survey every and is the only company I have worked for that took that information seriously and addressed employees issue
Pros
great environment, work remotely 2 days a week
Cons
Whenever clients leave, there always seem to be a lot of lay offs
Good People. I really enjoyed working there.
Lead Database Developer (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 9, 2017
It was a great place to work for many years. No regrets. However, given the shift to off-shore employees, job security for experienced techs has suffered.
An average company with very less work in Outdated technology
Senior Developer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaMay 2, 2017
1. you will be fully occupied only for few days in a month
2. Technology is outdated
3. product is stable, so no development work available. only kind of production monitoring and on call support.
4. there is no scope for career growth
5. salary is revised every year w.e.f january month. but those who join after january will get pro-rated hike. They give average hikes.
6. US counter part looks at you like rivals. Because their job is at risk, company started removing people from US office to save cost.
7. No knowledge transfer or information sharing. People hold information to create dependency.
Pros
good office interiors
Cons
amount of work, quality of work, job stability
Environnement de travail relativement agréable avec la quasi totalité de l'équipe ainsi qu'avec les transporteurs
Cariste (Former Employee) –  Bussigny sur Lausanne (Suisse)April 28, 2017
Bonne ambiance génerale dans l'entreprise.
L'un des aspect le plus difficile de cet emploi est qu'il falait tenir les delais de livraison car produits avec des dates de validités.
This place is good if you are looking for 'average'
Business System Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, COApril 25, 2017
Overall a good place to work, average benefits, really nice people as coworkers. The company puts a lot of effort towards employee relations and taking a progressive attitude with dress code, work from home, etc. However on a personal level many of my managers were not very capable of managing people, or overburdened with too much to do, and it had a negative impact on my career growth. I succeeded despite my managers, not because of them. I went through 8 changes in my direct manager over 11 years. Each time I got a new manager, I had to start from scratch to prove myself as a valuable team member, making it almost impossible to get advancement or promotion because of lack of continuity. Job responsibilities had me functionally siloed from my team. Management didn't encourage collaboration or mentoring among team members. Instead they set up and rewarded a competitive culture where only 'the best' were recognized. The company recently changed to 'unlimited' time off but really hard to get management approval for days off because of short staffing. I met and worked with some wonderful people, overall a pleasant environment; just not much room for change or career growth.
Great place
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wilton, CTApril 21, 2017
So happy to work here. Too bad it's just a temporary assignment. I would love to be hired permanently. But for now it's a great place to work. Great boss and good pay.
Ok
Software Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  Wakefield, MAApril 20, 2017
It's a nice company located in burlington, people are nice. Manager is nice and willingto help me during my intern there. The workload is nice and the benefit is cool
A bit old-school, at this point
Technical Account Lead (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COApril 17, 2017
At Epsilon, you can expect to find niches of good culture, but there is a cliquey vibe to different teams, and many middle-management members seem to lack drive and purpose. Ultimately, this fits the stereotypes of a heavily-corporate job very snugly. Compensation is generally considered to be better than competitors, but this has not held true for me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Epsilon. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7