Epsilon Employee Reviews

Necesidad de trabajar
Vigilante de Seguridad (Former Employee) –  Guardamar del Segura, Alicante provinciaDecember 5, 2018
Epsilon me dio una oportunidad cuando me saque la TIP,estaba cerca de casa y pude tener las primeras impresiones de esta profesion que he apostado por ella.
Solo puedo darles las gracias
Pros
Cercania
Cons
Descontrol
Temp job
Customer Support Agent (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 4, 2018
Pretty awesome atmosphere. Training could be better. Way better. Free pizza Friday. Lots of activities done by company. Like trick or treat for kids. Casual attire for work.
Fun workplace which gives a good work life balance
Marketing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KARNATAKA, INDecember 4, 2018
I was part of the marketing campaign management team, work was always fun great team building activities.
A great experience which helped to gain a lot of knowledge on the different aspects of my job.
Great boss, nice colleagues, potential to grow
Account Director (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 28, 2018
First off, I have a fantastic boss. She is smart, available and really in to developing her team. We sell interesting solutions and have opportunity to make money once our book of business is large enough
Pros
boss, free food, gym, work from home options
Cons
compensation, pressure to find new accounts
Productive and fun workplace with a ping pong table
Vice President, Technology (Current Employee) –  Wilton, CTNovember 20, 2018
I don't have time to write this. This field has a 150 character minimum with I am fulfilling now. Maybe I'd come back later but I'm not sure if I can do that.
Good place to work.
Production Quality Manager (Former Employee) –  Earth City, MONovember 9, 2018
Expectations were well communicated. Employees are respected and well trained. Executive leadership was knowledgeable and involved when needed.
Teamwork does make this company run.
Pros
Good communication
Cons
Short deadlines.
Good Workplace
Associate Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, COOctober 30, 2018
The people at Epsilon make it worth working there- the compensation and actual work is not worth it. IF you are able to be content to enjoy the people around you and don't really care what you're work is or the politics of the environment- this will be a great fit. In my opinion, they misplace their budget. They don't compensate employees enough but they will spend an inordinate amount of money on charities and weird perks that people do not actually care about.
Pros
Free coffee, Great work life balance, Work from home
Cons
Low compensation, Weird C-level management
Great workplace to learn
Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Wakefield, MAOctober 23, 2018
Epsilon is a great place to grow your career and learn a lot about data and the marketing industry. The benefits and time off options are great as well.
To be discussed in an interview.
Territory Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  RemoteOctober 22, 2018
Company is misleading. Management had no follow through, there are no set procedures and inside sales and outside sales competed against each other instead of working as a team. My were not paid correctly. However, the direct mail pieces were professional and distributed as agreed.
Great place to work!
Manager, Business Development (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXOctober 16, 2018
Great place to work! The company truly has a partnership with employees . . . on boarding could be better, but overall this is a good company!! The people are awesome! More help that you need (in a good way). Very focused on you family!!
Seasoned Veteran
Sr. Art Director (Former Employee) –  East C & West COctober 15, 2018
Day-to-day skills once achieved were predictable year after year. Management tows the line, keeps things tight, and pleasant. Culture, quiet on site friendly face-to-face. Hardest part of the job tow the line year after year with little compensation or career achievements management on top forever (GOBNetwork). Most enjoyable part of the job predictability, just a job. For (Non-Management) if you take pride in your work there will be little more than a mention, upon million dollar contract wins and acquisitions regardless of your contribution level.

Watch & Make it all happen, stand in place. You may get a dinner out of it...
Pros
Free Friday Lunch, 4K Match and Vacation time
Cons
Low Opp for Adv yrs, No skill changes for yrs, and Low Comp yr to yr $ all go UP not down.
Smh
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Earth City, MOOctober 14, 2018
I was fired for something that I didn’t do and lost my job because someone lied on me and fired before having a meeting or anything there was a bunch of he say she say
Le travail en général
Stage (Former Employee) –  Reims (51)October 4, 2018
Dnas cette agence de publicité, j'ai pu découvrir énormément de chose en l'occurence tout ce qu'il s'agit des catalogues pour les grandes enseignes puis l'ambiance est relativement ''cool'' dans le service créa, ce fut un stage très enrichissant.
Pros
Ambiance
Cons
le temps
Organizational Overhaul
Account Director (Former Employee) –  Wilton, CTSeptember 27, 2018
While I enjoyed my role within the company, as a company overall they were going through so many changes with mergers shifting leadership and management, that I was unsure of their stability. The consistent mergers and Leadership changes made for a less enjoyable culture.

Outside of the organizational changes, the day to day work and the people in the company are great. There is so much talent and I learned a great deal in my time there. The creative team challenges the account team and vice versa, making for a collaborative working environment across multiple offices.
Friendly co workers
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Earth City, MOSeptember 26, 2018
Everyone you work with is very helpful and friendly. Its a fast pace work environment with the need to check your work often for mistakes and quality.
Worst Ever Politics I have Faced
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 25, 2018
If you ever need to experience Corporate Politics, This will be the right place for you. Even if you want to show your capability people's around there wont let you grow, There are few managers and director's sitting there will be thinking as their own company. Worst Human Resource in India, they doesn't care for the employees who really work hard. I wouldn't suggest this company as right place to work for the deserving candidates.
Poor work-life balance
Business Systems Analyst, Lead (Former Employee) –  Itasca, ILSeptember 17, 2018
Good salary and ok benefits. Work life balance nonexistent. I was on 3 project teams and each one was different. Seems to be limited promotion from within - most all management was hired from the outside.
Pros
Good salary and ok benefits
Cons
Terrible work - life balance
Great work/life balance
Director of Marketing Operations (Current Employee) –  Wakefield, MASeptember 4, 2018
Good career opportunities; Epsilon provides access to various free career advancement courses; great work/life balance; free coffee; options to work from home.
Great co workers
Production analyst (Former Employee) –  Wakefield, MAAugust 29, 2018
Epsilon was a good place to work. When Epsilon went public things changed. We went from being people, to being a number.
Layoffs became frequent and the atmosphere changed noticeably.
Pros
great co workers
Cons
not so great senior management
Great company earlier on, lacking in later years
Data Programmer 2 (Former Employee) –  East Greenbush, NYAugust 23, 2018
For a while Epsilon was a great place to work, however a shift in corporate strategy depleted my department. I managed multiple clients producing catalog mailings which were produced through marketing, this was utilized through a unix based environment. I learned many great skills here and undoubtedly helped my future in the marketing world
Cons
Management, culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Epsilon. Our community is ready to answer.