Epsilon Employee Reviews

don't get time to involve in fun activities becasue and overloading work.
Sr. Developer (Current Employee) –  OhioMay 22, 2018
I am not agree this statement because to much work on heads no work life balance. we couldn't get a chance to participate fun activities. need to attend at leat 3 meetings in a day and catch up work and after hours support
Pros
only thing i like is remote option some times.
Cons
no short breaks because we have to finish the work on dead line.
Toxic and Dead
SENIOR ART DIRECTOR (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 14, 2018
No room for growth, lacks real management. Layoffs every year. At times wondered if I had a boss. Often neglected and forgotten and very political. Favorites were chosen and the non favorites were left behind. No new work ever won.
Pros
Free drinks
Unique work culture mix of young and older
QC Specialist - Dealer Services (Former Employee) –  West Chicago, ILMay 12, 2018
Epsilon is nice company to work for. They provide a number a good benefits in their time off, salary and employee benefits. Its a mixture of younger people just joining the work environment and people who have been around. Good if your are ambitious.
Tough gig as IT contractor
Deskside Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Wilton, CTMay 10, 2018
I worked for Epsilon in one of their offices as an outsourced IT contractor. Epsilon did not want to take me on as an official employee after years of stellar support records as they financially depended on sending their tech support mainly to Bangalore. They were also very reluctant to invest in training while asking I take on extra responsibilities hinging on that knowledge, so I had to learn and work and that was it. My direct managers and teammates were highly disconnected (all communication remote/over the phone) and so to be recognized for my growth and well above average work was frustrating and non-existent. It is a stable job where they tolerate errors and laziness highly but it is not a stepping stone to anything, which is critical in an ever-evolving world as IT is.
Good place but managers really need to learn professionalism
Business Systems Analyst - Marketing Database (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 2, 2018
Epsilon need to really spend miney and time to learn work ethics to their managers, example just because you are the manager, doesnt give you a right to bury the employee in work, expect to start working at 8 am even when you had worked the previous nights until about 12am, MICRO MANAGEMENT is the big turn off.
Pros
2 WFH days
Supportive work environment
Production Artist (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAMay 1, 2018
Epsilon provided me with opportunity for growth and to learn new skills. The kitchen is well stocked and there is team lunch on Friday. The culture is very supportive with daily meetings and one on one learning.
Good Organization
Vice President, Cyber Security (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 26, 2018
A good organization to work for. A lot of opportunity to learn and try new things. Pay and benefits are average with the industry. A complex business model - so a good learning experience.
Fun workplace with great potential for growth
Senior Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaApril 21, 2018
Amazing work culture
Great exposure to technical and functional roles
Product based company that was also service provider to clients
Excellent coleagues to work with
Two great crew teams in each restaurant
Restaurant Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 19, 2018
Two outstanding restaurants great customer service, over the top food small menu about 20 different items done very well. Fun, relaxing warm and friendly
Pros
call all customer by first names, servers remember what guested likeed
Cons
Owners Retired, wasn't able to keep the company going.
Good organization with opportunities for those that seek them
Senior Marketing Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Wakefield, MAApril 14, 2018
Epsilon provided me with a number of opportunities to advance in my career. It provides for a flexible work environment which is great for those with families.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Healthcare benefits
Productive and Fun Place.
Interactive Developer Sr. (Current Employee) –  Middlesex County, MAApril 14, 2018
Always great to work with my fellow teammates at Epsilon. This company made me grow in both professional and at a personal level. The hardest part of the job is dealing with multiple clients at the same time and putting out fires whenever necessary. This also makes it the most enjoyable part of the job since you get to challenge yourself.
Pros
Comfortable workplace environment
Cons
Long hours, frequent layoffs
Do NOT Apply to This Place
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 8, 2018
This is the worst job. There is no cost of living pay & the salaries are too low. Management is a mess and tries to micromanage without having any idea of what is really going on. There is no room for advancement. They lie about jobs descriptions and the titles associated with them. Everything is considered a rush and of utmost importance. We are not saving lives! We are sending junk mail and email.
Provides data driven marketing strategy to commercial organizations
Director (Former Employee) –  Wakefield, MAApril 6, 2018
Well established company with lots of experience in data-driven marketing. One is always learning in an agency environment, gaining exposure to the strategies used across multiple companies.
Great people to work with
Sr Digital Production Manager (Current Employee) –  First West Chicago, now ItascaApril 6, 2018
Epsilon was Aspen Marketing when I was hired in 2004. We had free lunches on Fridays and wonderful teamwork. My role had me working with multiple teams and I enjoyed the variety and the people I worked with.
Epsilon acquired Aspen about 6 years ago. We have pretty decent benefits, offices around the world, and opportunities to work with a wide variety of people and clients.
great creative and fun culure
Associate Creative Director (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 3, 2018
Epsilon was great company to work for. Management was fair and treating lower staff with respect. Downtown San Francisco was vibrant city to work and play in,
Pros
Free lunches and staff outings to things baseball games
Cons
commuting times could be long
favorable work environment
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Weaverville, NCMarch 19, 2018
It was a pleasure to work with this group of professionals.
Clean work environment. Plenty of mentally stimulating work. The training was intense. The support staff was great.
Pros
nice office, great pay, great group to work with
Cons
contract work, ends too soon
This is Your "Dream Come True" Job
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  La Jolla, CAMarch 18, 2018
They absolutely spoil their employees: on the very first day, they gave us a free lunch, free calendars, a free mug and a free thermos. They trust you to take your own breaks whenever you feel you need to. They have amazing break rooms with free food, but as you know, they trust you to not hog it all. And every other Friday, they serve free lunch! They also have "phone rooms" where you can make important calls during your break (I mean, how cool is that?) And they have a Mommy Room for their pregnant employees. They have events like games and raffles. And the people here are THE friendliest people you will EVER meet!
Pros
Friendly employees, free food, fun events
Cons
Hardly any
Life at Epsilon
Intern, Data and Automotive Team (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaMarch 17, 2018
It was very good as my team was very collaborative and helpful. They would help me whenever I was stuck solving a problem. However, they did not put me in the role I wanted, so that was upsetting.
Tranquilo Aires acondicionados alto voltaje
Si (Former Employee) –  Querétaro qtrMarch 16, 2018
Aires acondicionados alto voltaje fontanería y pintura etc
Cons
good company but no job security
Data Modeling Analyst (Former Employee) –  East Greenbush, New YorkMarch 10, 2018
Epsilon is a part of the larger organization, Alliance Data, which is a Fortune 500 company. They have been doing a lot of off-shoring job to India, which I was part of.
Pros
flexible time off, good benefits package
Cons
uncertain future of local office

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Epsilon. Our community is ready to answer.