Edwards Lifesciences Employee Reviews

Assoc Sewer Transcatheter Heart Valve Singapore (Current Employee) –  East SingaporeJune 11, 2018
Good environment,good management,good culture,good behaviour. celebration for festival,fun games,dinner and dance.free fruit day,massage section and family day
Productive and fun workplace
Heart Valve Specialist (Cleanroom associate sewer) (Former Employee) –  Upper Changi Road EastSeptember 21, 2017
It was a wonderful learning journey . Full respect to all of the seniors and assistants . They are very friendly and hardworking too . Company system up to standard
Productive and fun workplace
Hand sew onto heart (Former Employee) –  Changi North CrescentMay 15, 2017
Working in this company is a lot of benefit. People around workplace is very polite and fun. Leader is really take a good care of the staff. Working here just no pressure but they are very straight in committed with the job. The hardest job is they have a target, if staff cannot achieved they will terminate even in probation. Working day like normal 5 day/week and they have overtime in Saturday and Sunday.
Pros
3 times rest include Lunch break for 1 hour and another 2 is 15 minutes.
Amazing workplace and benefits
Logistics Assistant (Former Employee) –  SingaporeFebruary 24, 2017
I have learned a lot about time management.
It is a manufacturing company doing heart valves.
Coordinating orders and manufacturing is really challenging.
That is because when I first joined, the company has just moved to its office in Changi North.A big change from their office in Ubi Techpark. Therefore there is minimal sewers from the production team that could produce a QA approved valves. During that time we have to work closely with the production team leader as well as QA.
Management is good, the appraisal is being done openly. We know where we have excel and otherwise. We are encouraged to move forward and make changes for better results.
Pros
Family occasions, free lunches during festive season
Cons
Low salary