Eaton Employee Reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the search See all 3,828 reviews
A Company that drives continuous improvement & growth
Plant Manager (Former Employee) –  Tuas PlantAugust 25, 2019
A Company that drives continuous improvement & growth. And it encourage and provide continuous learning for employee. It drives a safe and encourage environmental friendly work environment.
Used to be a very nice workplace
Regional Supply Chain Manager (Southeast Asia) (Current Employee) –  Pasir PanjangNovember 23, 2017
A typical day at work is exciting although there are some challenges to overcome but the work environment is very conducive as I have very good relationships with my peers and collegues. I had learned a lot from the Eaton Learning and Inclusive Week where various management courses are conducted. The hardest part of my job is I have a very difficult boss who is not based in the same location. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with suppliers to complete project implementations and having occasional events with my colleagues.
Pros
Very nice colleagues around me
Cons
My boss
Very Good
Human Resource Business Administrator (Former Employee) –  East SingaporeFebruary 13, 2017
More mature company style, under self management and as long job task complete and accurate. I can leave timely on daily basic.
Pros
Happy working
Cons
2 offices -serangoon and loyang
Nice Boss to work with
Secretary & Administrative (Current Employee) –  Ang Mo KioAugust 16, 2016
I have learned a lot from Eaton by using more to database. To have a very understanding boss that taught me a lot.
The hardest part of the job is to communicate with the team from other countries.
Team work
Regional Partners Solutions Manager (Current Employee) –  LoyangAugust 4, 2014
A very individual team that require to build more team effort