Eaton Vance Employee Review

Great place to work, but limited career upside as an associate
Research Associate (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 16, 2013
Overall, the Research Associate program at Eaton Vance is a very good way for a recent college graduate to start a career in investing. It's an opportunity to learn how to analyze companies, cover industris, model, and communicate investment ideas.

One of the best aspects of EV is the culture. For the most part, everybody here is friendly, easy to get along with, and there are a lot of other associates here. The one downside to the program is that there is limited opportunity for advancement. Associates seeking a long-term career in investments will have to look elsewhere after 2-3 years.

Other Eaton Vance Employee Reviews

A+ Company Environment
Income Management Co-op (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 23, 2019
Although I was only a co-op and not a long-term employee, it was clear that EV is a great place to work. I was in a more administrative role than financial, but could certainly feel my impact on the organization.

I can't say enough about the company culture: they do a great job of caring for their employees and making everyone feel welcome and important. Constantly investing in not just mutual funds but in their employees as well, EV provides specific opportunities for networking and professional development. They also have a great paid time off system. However, the people here are by far the biggest plus; everyone is incredibly passionate and enthusiastic about what they do, which is extremely refreshing.

Although I've come to learn that investment management is not the right fit for me, EV as a company is a great place to work.
Pros
Development opportunities, Job security, Caring culture
Productive and Collaborative environment
Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 27, 2019
Great company to work for and I would definitely recommend people to apply to this company if they enjoy working with smart friendly people. It is a great change from the typical corporate institutions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eaton Vance. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2