Department of Veterans Affairs Employee Review

View all Department of Veterans Affairs reviews

Enjoyable place to work and to serve our vets.
Program Support Assistant (Current Employee) –  Salisbury, NC 28144June 12, 2019
Hardest part of the job is to see vets suffering as a result of putting their life on the line for our country. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that I did my best to take of the vets that I come in contact with. They are so appreciative that we are here and caring for them.

Other Department of Veterans Affairs Employee Reviews

I enjoyed working at the VA.
Registered Nurse (RN) (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 21, 2019
I ended up leaving die to my boss at the time. But the VA was a great place to work. Good coworkers too. Great experience as well. We still get together, you become a family after awhile. It was an honor serving our veterans.
Good place to work not just a job you can make it a career
Employment Development Specialist (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MD 21201September 21, 2019
Good place to learn and grow. The VA provide many training for employees to help with providing the best customer service to its Veterans. Everyday you leave your job, you know you have help someone improve their lives or brought comfort to them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Department of Veterans Affairs. Our community is ready to answer.

52.1K