Department of Veterans Affairs Employee Review

View all Department of Veterans Affairs reviews

Productive and a place of creativity!
Vocational Development Specialist (Current Employee) –  Amarillo, TXSeptember 8, 2019
This is definitely the place to let your creativity take the wheels! My supervisor and director allows me to be as creative as I want to be. I know I will always have their support as long as it benefits the Veterans.

Other Department of Veterans Affairs Employee Reviews

Good learning experiance in medical inventory
Temp (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, AROctober 22, 2019
Productive and good learning experience. was a Temp potion, pulling orders for each dept, for daily usage. Management was bad, the day started with pulling orders and then putting away inventory and then going home. Work place culture was intense as they all were military veterans so many personalities. The hardest part of the job, was being on your feet all day moving constantly.
Left on a sad note/Abandon Veteran
Health Technician (Former Employee) –  San Diego CaOctober 22, 2019
When you live with depression like I do, you don't want people to know about it, but when your own boss "Nurse Manager" doesn't want you anymore and forced me out with great "DOU" pride, who's going to protect me from the so call I CARE TEAM. where do we go for help now, right back to the people who did'nt want me in the first place.Where do we really turn for help, is there any hope at all or accept that I'm the Abandon Veteran....Some choice??????
Pros
Only if they understood what pros mean
Cons
I'm The Abandon Veteran

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Department of Veterans Affairs. Our community is ready to answer.

52.2K