Delta Employee Reviews

Airlines industry
reservations (Former Employee) –  singaporeMay 24, 2017
Good learning experience of Airlines industry.work atmosphere was very healthy.Being an American airlines perks were also good.Time to time trainings were provided.
Pros
Profit sharing
Fun workpleace
Reservations Sales (Former Employee) –  Paya LebarMay 18, 2017
Respond professionally to inbound phone calls, including urgent situations.
Be a first point of contact to handle and resolve customer complaints
Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using proprietary company software and provide friendly and efficient service
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Perfect voice
Mundane job scope
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Paya Lebar SingaporeMay 10, 2017
Permanent night shift can be trying to a working female and her overall health. Thus to be working straight four nights can be quite a burden to one self.
Pros
Unlimited travel on subject-to-load basis is rather a gift
Cons
Long night shift duty
Great Company!
Sales & Marketing Executive (Former Employee) –  SingaporeJanuary 4, 2016
Enjoyable and motivating environment able to travel around the world. Independent working. Leaders are helpful and willing to motivate to achieve better results. Not much chances for Career Advancements and pay increase is low.
we always communicate with different race of passenger and c make friend with passenger
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Singapore, S00October 10, 2014
From Delta Air Line I learn that how to service and hospitality from the heart.We're always tried to put ourselves on the other side of the customer and treat our passenger as we would like to be treated .We great passengers in a welcoming fashion .We need to acknowledge the customers feeling and need The most enjoyable part of this job we always communicate with different race of passenger form that we can learn a lot of thing and we can make friend to passenger
Pros
Every year free 6 delta flight ticket
Reservations officer
Reservations officer (Former Employee) –  SingaporeSeptember 12, 2014
I worked as a sales representative at Delta Air Lines in Singapore in a multi-lingual and multi-cultural environment.
I mainly handled enquiries about ticket prices, aircrafts, promotions and campaigns over the phone for travel agencies, corporate and general clients in the Japanese and U.S. markets.
I also provided accurate and effective reservations process for ticketing and schedule changes to customers, and resolve issues by providing alternative solutions.
Working in this environment gave me the opportunity to work as an individual and be self-motivated.
The hardest part of my previous job is to handle customer or passenger complaints. Some customers lose control of themselves.
The enjoyable part is that we had lots of company events, such as Halloween and Christmas. On that day, the manager or director gave us some gifts.
great airline exposure
RESERVATION SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  paya lebarJune 1, 2014
• Handled the airline back room work, was on a permanent night shift
• Supported the US office to handle reservation and ticketing, including ticket revalidation.
• Provide customer support via telephone, handling passengers’ ticket changes, enquiries on airline’s policy and procedures, among many others
• Part of the team managing passengers in the airline’s frequent flyer programme, handled from Basic to Gold members, including VVIP passengers.
• Tasked to mentor new hires in my area. Supervised 2 to 3 new hires each year, each new hire was put under my care for a duration of 3-4 months
safety of passengers
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  airportFebruary 17, 2014
called in for a trip. review of each trip. check airline equipment, greet passengers. review safety equipment with passengers, service passengers. Learned airline safety, patience, customer service team work. Co-workers cooperation important for team work. the hardest part of the job living out of a suitcase. the enjoyable part of the job was the traveling to different cities and countries
Pros
free flights
Cons
living out of a suitcase
Not very good to front line employees
FLIGHT ATTENDANT (Former Employee) –  MSP AIRPORTJanuary 20, 2013
Had to really jump through a lot of hoops just to get to the airplane-very time consuming. Mgt seemed more like a probation officer and was never there to help solve problems with the job. I love the opportunity to meet so many people all over & see so many places, my co-workers were usually superb.
Pros
the traveling was the best-a graet opportunity to meet a wide variety of new friends.
Cons
distrust of mgt was always at the front, little to no reward for job well done-but would be quick to criticize.