DHL Employee Reviews

Found 116 reviews matching the search See all 15,028 reviews
Glad to have worked at DHL
Cargo Hand (Former Employee) –  SingaporeNovember 21, 2019
Gained a lot of Experience..Will recommend my friends & Anyone who's interested and ask for a review I'll gladly say it's Awesome..Had a Great Experience and will Join again if they took me I'm again..
Work-Life Balance Culture
Accounts Assistant (Temp Staff) (Former Employee) –  SingaporeOctober 29, 2019
Working culture promotes work-life balance. Majority of staff usually does not stay pass 7pm. The company also have free workout activities after work for staff.
a great workplace with diverse culture.
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  SingaporeOctober 24, 2019
DHL manages all employees to be treated fairly and it is a good workplace which encourages diversity. It is also a place that provides opportunities and care for the career progressions of employees.
Productive and very conducive work culture
Executive Secretary (Former Employee) –  Singapore, Tai SengOctober 20, 2019
As an administrative secretary, I assisted the Vice President of DHL in the operations department. I enjoyed working alongside him and found my work time to be very productive. Certain responsibilities that I held were to assist in management of his schedules and meetings, managing the procurement of the departments purchases as well as additional tasks that he assigned.
Productive, fulfilling and fun workplace
Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  1 Greenwish DriveSeptember 18, 2019
To provide clients with value service on the return of defective parts. To arrange the defective parts to the respective repair centers. To assist clients on daily problem in transit of defective parts.

Training is provide to me so that i can effectively perform my work. On the job training for continue learning to improve on my skill.

My colleagues are friendly and collaborative. They provide assistance to me whenever there is a problem in the workplace.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the completion of my daily job and the satisfaction i get from the clients.
Challenging workplace
Good salary
Good benefits
Team building
As one week
Training provided for every staffs
Pros
Team building
Cons
16 hours
Politics at its best
Manager / Administrator (Former Employee) –  SingaporeMarch 24, 2019
Back stabbing, hypocrisy at its peak....

There is not much training on how to be a decent person. It is all about how to be a expert in logistics.
工作环境良好
Warehouse assistant (Current Employee) –  East SingaporeMarch 24, 2019
一间能让你发挥所长的公司,也能让你学习很多知识,管理程也非常好,工作环境良好,效率好。也能让你有提升自己和学习的空间
Pros
学习很多新知识
I love line maintenance
Senior maintenance technician (Former Employee) –  CVG Int'l Airport.March 10, 2019
never a dull moment pure fun good training I got Load master certification Flight mechanic. Poor management was the down fall.
A300 B4-200, B727 and DC8.
Pros
The satisfaction of turning aircraft every day IAW regulatory compliance.
Cons
inexperienced management.
Good working environment
QUALITY CONTROL SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  SingaporeFebruary 21, 2019
DHL is the giant international company where there are many opportunities for an individual to learn and grow. It has the good management culture as well, giving employee space to grow. Salary is not too high but stable.
Good culture
Executive (Current Employee) –  SingaporeFebruary 12, 2019
Workplace culture is MNC-based and very open management style.

Good place to work, with reasonable benefits. Nice colleagues who are helpful. There are good opportunities always open.
Very Good Company
Senior Service Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  SingaporeFebruary 10, 2019
Its a Very Good Company to grow your career.

lot of Opportunities and lot of good people
Very helpful and will go extra mile to assist you.

Lot of things to learn and develop
Flexible working environment
Manager (Current Employee) –  Beach RdJanuary 15, 2019
Flexible working environment, management has no clear direction and power play. Workplace culture with colleagues is great and always helping each other.
Good work place with good people
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  SingaporeJanuary 15, 2019
DHL is a very good place to work. You have to go through the ups and downs of the business like everywhere else. Upper Management is always a bit on edge, but in general it is a nice environment to work and people are respectful and supportive.
Pros
International Team
Cons
Can be risk averse
Friendly
Warehouse team leader (Former Employee) –  singaporeJanuary 9, 2019
Very helpful and willing to teach, they are also very good at what they are doing, there is also alot of team bonding. Friendly workers all around, won't feel out of place.
Structured and Efficient
Regional Customer Implementation Manager (Former Employee) –  SingaporeDecember 29, 2018
Communicate and manage multiple parties both internal and external to drive the customer projects in order to achieve targets and more importantly meet customer requirements.

The work culture is very process oriented and each team is defined clearly their roles and responsibilities.

The hardest part is the stress and very limited time to achieve targets with various levels of complexity.

The most enjoyable part is the support and mutual sharing between the fellow team mates to tackle the problems faced.
Pros
Structured and Efficient
Cons
Stressful
Productivity, fun and family friendly working environment
Customer Implementation, Senior Specialist (Current Employee) –  Singapore, SGDecember 18, 2018
- fast moving company
- an ecommerce environment but with an MNC working style
- Hardest part of the job is to manage all the countries team but is also the most enjoyable experience
Gain knowledge, upgrade staff, fun and caring place. Work as a team.
Network Support Manager (Former Employee) –  Singapore - SINHUBDecember 16, 2018
DHL is a great company that always care about their staffs benefits, include their family. DHL also motive staff and upgrade their staffs knowledge. DHL is a fun and great place to work as all of them work as a team.
everyone is like family
MANIFEST CLERK AND RECEPTIONIST(ADVISOR) (Former Employee) –  AIRPORTNovember 19, 2018
At DHL I love coming to work although becoming permanent was a waiting period which ever came that's why I had to leave.

The people were always willing to help you
Fun and enjoyable company to work with
Logistics Assistant (Former Employee) –  HougangOctober 28, 2018
Dhl is a company that has the job scope of my likings which is packing and sorting but when comes to a part when to carry the boxes and upload them to the vehicle and send of for delivery and one thing I also like abt this job is that I get to meet new friends and colleagues that I can work close with them

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DHL. Our community is ready to answer.

55.1K