Founded in 1856 with headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland, Credit Suisse has operations in over 50 countries and employs 48,000+ individuals from approximately 150 different nations.
Our strategy builds on Credit Suisse's core strengths: its position as a leading wealth manager, its specialist investment banking capabilities and its strong presence in our home market of Switzerland. We seek to follow a balanced approach to wealth management, aiming to capitalize on both the large pool of wealth within mature markets as well as the significant growth in wealth in Asia Pacific and other emerging markets, while also serving key developed markets with an emphasis on Switzerland.
We serve our clients through three regionally focused divisions: Swiss Universal Bank, International Wealth Management and Asia Pacific. These regional businesses are supported by two other divisions specializing in investment banking capabilities: Global Markets and Investment Banking & Capital Markets.
The Strategic Resolution Unit consolidates the remaining portfolios from the former non-strategic units plus additional businesses and positions that do not fit with our strategic direction. Our business divisions cooperate closely to provide holistic financial solutions, including innovative products and specially tailored advice.
We offer a welcoming, collaborative work environment, and a flat organization that allows all of our employees to make an impact. We want our employees to follow their dreams and achieve their professional goals. Work with us and you’ll receive some of the best training in the industry, as well as continual support to help you build your skills, network and experience.
Our most important asset is our employees – and we’re deeply committed to their success. As a Credit Suisse employee, you’ll benefit from our robust approach to training and development, which includes:
- A variety of internships, full-time and graduate programs for students and recent graduates.
- Mentorship programs to provide guidance and support throughout your career.
- Opportunities for internal mobility – you can change roles, departments or countries.
- Regular reviews to gauge your skills and identify areas of improvement.
- A range of in-house training programs focused on personal effectiveness, leadership and management skills, presentation skills, and client coverage skills.
- Business and product training to help you enhance your skill set.
- Cross-divisional events that allow you to network with colleagues from other divisions, and hear from
experts about our businesses and key transactions.
- Annual Talent Pipeline and Senior Talent Development reviews, which give 600 of our highest-potential
employees from around the world the opportunity to accelerate their leadership development.
- We give back to the communities in which we do business by supporting and/or partnering with over 300 philanthropic organizations around the world.
We look for people with a wide range of experiences, interests and degrees who will add fresh perspectives to our business.
We are looking for experienced professionals at all levels with relevant experience. We are committed to providing an environment where you can succeed at doing an excellent job for your clients, and can become a valuable partner to your colleagues. We will help you achieve your professional goals, and to participate in volunteer initiatives that will enable you to give back to society.
We also offer entry-level hiring programs in a variety of business areas. Our programs give you the chance to make an impact, and provide world-class training and support to help you to develop into a future leader. And throughout your career with us, you will benefit from cross-business and international mobility opportunities.