Concorde Hotel Singapore Employee Reviews

New skill
Chef pastry (Former Employee) –  SingaporeDecember 6, 2017
I was giving a chance to learn pastry.from service line. This is a new environment which need lot of skill. I accept the challenge learn from zero. Able to make cake, cookies and dessert.
Great
Banquet Server (Current Employee) –  OrchardOctober 9, 2017
It was a very productive workplace. I look forward to working everytime there was a slot there. I look forward to meeting my colleagues there. The management was great to talk to. Hardest part was having to serve the guests , needing to stand all the time, having to entertain the guests when they are very inconsiderate sometime but working there is very enjoyable as the environment there was awesome.
Same as my first review
Reception Manager (Former Employee) –  Orchard RoadApril 3, 2016
Despite than having to work long hours almost everyday. I get to learned a lot of things here and learned how to be a multitasker person. We have many staffs from different country and we always share and learned about our experience, language, food and culture.
Pros
Free Meals and Uniform Provided
Cons
Long Hours
Friendly work enviornment
FRONT OFFCIE TRAINEE (Former Employee) –  100 orchard ,singaporeNovember 14, 2014
# 48 Hours a week ,Three shifts A (7 am to 3pm ) , B (3pm to 11pm) ,C (11pm to 7am)

# During my front office training i learned about all front office operations

# its a well managed organization

# friendly and helping staff

#during concierge training , its a bit tiring

# whole working experience was enjoyable , but interacting with our guest was the most enjoyable part
Pros
free meals
Cons
less options of s pass
A Family Atmosphere
Director of Human Resource (Former Employee) –  Singapore, S00November 23, 2012
A very pleasant place where all are treated as members of a family. The General Manager has an open door policy where any employee can see him on work problems.
Pros
free duty meals, good medical/hospitality programmes.free dental care. career development path
Cons
annual leave is fine