Computer Training Source, Inc.

Computer Training Source, Inc. Employee Review

View all Computer Training Source, Inc. reviews

Corporate software training company
Instructor (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 29, 2017
Good company, staff and co-workers. They offer a wide range of software classes and have opportunities for good knowledgeable experienced instructors in a wide variety of applications.
Pros
flexible
Cons
monthly schedules vary

Other Computer Training Source, Inc. Employee Reviews

Best place I've worked
Technical Instructor (Current Employee) –  Chicago, Schaumburg, Naperville, NorthbrookJuly 5, 2016
Computer Training Source inc. is an excellent company, providing positive work environments and a helpful friendly staff. They are very flexible in scheduling and always there if you need any assistance on the job.
Pros
Encouragement and assistance in improving my technical background
Great community and efficient workplace
Training Coordinator (Current Employee) –  ChicagoSeptember 11, 2015
Computer Training Source finds a good balance of working hard while still creating community. The environment is fast paced, and you are always spinning a couple plates at once, as well as learning new skills. With such a close-knit office, everyone is there to help each other problem solve when necessary. The company is supportive of growth and as employees find their strengths, the work gets divided up well - using everyone to the best of their capabilities. I've really enjoyed my time here! Professional, efficient and very friendly!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Computer Training Source, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8