Computer Training Source, Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
It's great for working when you want
Web Instructor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 22, 2018
Instructors are not permanent employees. You only get paid if you book classes.
It's a great job if you wanna work when ever. You choose your schedule and the more classes you teach the more you work. You move up and then you get more classes available to you. Great opportunity if you want to teach without a teaching degree and you have a lot of technical knowledge you'd like to share. The courses are outlined and easy to follow and based on your own expertise and comfort level with the subject you can add to or subtract from the class.
Pros
flexible, no teaching degree needed, make your own schedule
Cons
not consistent, no stability, hard to get hours in the beginning.
Corporate software training company
Instructor (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 29, 2017
Good company, staff and co-workers. They offer a wide range of software classes and have opportunities for good knowledgeable experienced instructors in a wide variety of applications.
Pros
flexible
Cons
monthly schedules vary
Best place I've worked
Technical Instructor (Current Employee) –  Chicago, Schaumburg, Naperville, NorthbrookJuly 5, 2016
Computer Training Source inc. is an excellent company, providing positive work environments and a helpful friendly staff. They are very flexible in scheduling and always there if you need any assistance on the job.
Pros
Encouragement and assistance in improving my technical background
Great community and efficient workplace
Training Coordinator (Current Employee) –  ChicagoSeptember 11, 2015
Computer Training Source finds a good balance of working hard while still creating community. The environment is fast paced, and you are always spinning a couple plates at once, as well as learning new skills. With such a close-knit office, everyone is there to help each other problem solve when necessary. The company is supportive of growth and as employees find their strengths, the work gets divided up well - using everyone to the best of their capabilities. I've really enjoyed my time here! Professional, efficient and very friendly!
Great people wanting to provide great service
Instructor (Current Employee) –  Chicago ILSeptember 9, 2014
Teaching classes on Project Management and MS Office in classroom and online sessions
Good work environment and staff
Software instructor (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 18, 2013
I work part time as a trainer of software. Good friendly management and overall workplace. My co-workers are intelligent, friendly and professional. I enjoy the diverse companies and adult students I interact with.
Pros
Professional atmosphere and friendly employees
Cons
Part time
Great work environment!
Training Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 20, 2013
Computer Training Source, Inc. (CTS) has been a great company to work for. The company has a team environment and the employees are very supportive of one another. Each day has different challenges and opportunities. Employees are encouraged to explore their strengths and try out different roles. Overall, I highly recommend CTS!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Computer Training Source, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5