Comcast Employee Reviews for Direct Sales Representative

Found 386 reviews matching the search See all 12,436 reviews
great company
Direct Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 5, 2018
great companyfor families, flex schedules, good pay. great training is provide. opportunity to switch depts. sales quota are achievable and management works well with employees.
Pros
flex schedule
Cons
lack communications between debts
Serious sales skills required
Direct Sales Representative Trainer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 1, 2018
I must admit that i wouldn't be the person i am today with out being a member of the comcast direct sales team. At first i was kinda thrown out on my own but that actually helped me exceed in the sales world
Good company to work for if you like to travel alot
DSR - Direct Sale Rep (Former Employee) –  Salisbury, MD 21801October 30, 2018
Comcast was a good company , but Management needed to be better trained to handle situations that arise in the filed daily, Management was poorly trained and very disrespectful towards company personal
Pros
Good money as long as you hit the mimium numbers
Cons
Poor management, goals were to high for a saturated market
Fun Place to work
Direct Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  New Castle, DEOctober 28, 2018
8hr work schedule, days when overtime is offered. Lots of fun training. The loved working for Comcast like family environment folks are always willing to support you on the job.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Micro Management Environment
Good Company to work for
Direct Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Pierce, FLSeptember 13, 2018
Comcast is a good company to work for that provides fair pay and great benefits. I enjoyed my time working there, and only left due to a better opportunity. I would recommend the company to anyone looking for employment. Hiring process can be lengthy. . .
Opportunity
Direct Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 13, 2018
Outstanding place to work. Enjoyed working there. Great training, great Management. Very good workplace culture. Customer satisfaction. Everything geared toward customer Satisfaction.
Great Brand to Sale Well Known
Direct Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 11, 2018
Well Known Great Internet to Leverage Cross Selling!
Territory Management, Makes Door-To-Door Sells less appealing with higher rates.

The way to make money is to stay there after others leave and acquire their referral partners. Very hard new coming in. The experienced people will not help you. First year is the just the beginning.
Pros
Well Known Great Internet to Leverage Cross Selling!
Coffee
Direct Sales (Former Employee) –  Fort Pierce, FLSeptember 8, 2018
I have worked for Comcast Xfinity for a while and I started to like the job when the company laid off the entire Direct Sales , completely let everyone from the sales force go with a very short notice
Pros
Bonus
Cons
Very Hard Quota
Great atmosphere to work in and you come across many people and customers that will impact your life for the better
Direct Sales Supervisor/Sales Coach (Former Employee) –  Malden, MASeptember 6, 2018
A typical day of work consists of a lot of research and hours. Thus, reviewing and tracking the sales success of each rep and ensuring I am doing my best to help them succeed.
Pros
Peers and Colleagues
Cons
the Challenges of Advancing
Direct Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FL 32405September 4, 2018
Great environment to work in and wish i could have been there longer if they had not done away with the role that I held. The hours were great and loved the work schedule of Monday-Friday and the hours were awesome.
Media
National Direct Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Salinas, CAAugust 29, 2018
Jobs in media change quickly, due to technological advances. During my time with Comcast, the office was located in Del Rey Oaks. It has since moved to Salinas. We had a great team and an exceptional manager.
This Company
DIRECT SALES (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 16, 2018
I would never refer anyone to work for this company. They do not care about the well being of their employees. The management are not real leaders. They are just managers.
Amazing opportunity to advance to management
Direct Sales Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLAugust 1, 2018
Enjoyed every aspect of developing my management/leadership skills. I started in NY as a Direct sales rep, moving into a management role was very tuff at first. After the mentoring of my leadership I grew to be an amazing leader.
Horrible place to work
Direct Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLJuly 31, 2018
RUN - don't work here. Micro management at its finest! Pay is terrible and they treat you like garbage. all Comcast cares about is the almighty dollar - not You, not the customers, regardless of what they say.

The place is TOXIC
Pros
None at all
Great company to work for.
DIRECT SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIJuly 29, 2018
Great benefits and work life balance. Great training opportunities and exposure to other facets of the company. This is a world class company to work for.
Workplace Culture
Direct Sales Representative II (Former Employee) –  Largo, MDJuly 27, 2018
Welcome place to work with daily door to door sales, ability to meet a vast amount of different people. Never a boring day. Hard to work through inclement weather. But a good place for employment
Pros
Great Compensation! And ability to work on your own
Cons
Ability to reach sales goals, with structured area given.
Direct Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJuly 21, 2018
Work hard and you will be rewarded. The company wants to see you develop, if willing to relocate you will be able to move up faster. Be open to going to other departments.
Excellent Company with Excellent Hi tech leading edge Products
Direct Sales rep GBR (Current Employee) –  Lawrence, MAJuly 14, 2018
This is an Excellent Company with Excellent Hi tech leading edge Products Comcast rewards the salespeople That work the hardest and are the most successful with a minimum of supervision and awesome training on the hi tech products & home security products too.
Pros
Excellent bonuses and benefits
Cons
High pressure for the Sales staff
Wonderful Place to work- the skies the limit!
DIRECT SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Dover, DEJuly 10, 2018
Daily Interaction with new and perspective clients attempting to upsell and to be made to feel at ease. I learned time management, goal attainment, team unity to obtain the ultimate goal which was customer satisfaction. Hardest part of the job was being away from home and family. Most enjoyable part of my job was making those around me satisfied, content and happy!
Very Hard Job
Direct Salesman (win-back sales) (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 2, 2018
Door to door sales was very demanding. The position was ONLY about money. The training did not match the environment we had to sell in. You had to adapt on the fly and motivate yourself.
Pros
money
Cons
time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comcast. Our community is ready to answer.

53.9K