Comcast Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Competitive and Fast paced work enviroment
Customer Service Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Xfinity Store Jacksonville, FLJuly 18, 2018
Really enjoy the randomness of the customer issues to resolve. Being able to provide the best services make it an easy job. High turnover rate constantly having to train new people.
Cons
Competitive sales environment some people learned to cheat the numbers game
Sales
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MAJuly 18, 2018
I liked working there and helping customers... HOWEVER... I am not a big advocate to feeling like if I don't make a certain amount of sales then I lose my job.
Pros
employee recognition
Cons
sales
Bad Hours&Pay
Billing- Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJuly 18, 2018
Comcast does not pay enough for the stressful work environment provided.. I guess they try to make it up by providing "okay" benefits.. the hours after training SUCK!
stressful
Priority Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MAJuly 17, 2018
stressful job for metrics
great pay
great benefits and perks
friendly and helpful coworkers
great management
not enough opportunity to advance
flexible work schedules
can work from home
A company worth trying out
Customer Experience Associate CE2 (Current Employee) –  ConnecticutJuly 16, 2018
Comcast is a constantly changing environment. what lacks is consistency and communication. as a csr my job profile was not fully explained to me upon application. This is a technical/ sales role. my initial training was more focused on selling the product than actually fixing it. Work place culture is based off performance metrics IE selling product, call quality which is completely fair. Management is too busy to focus on agents in need and i have seen supervisors hired who have experience in telecommunications. experienced reps are used to handle supervisor tasks with no change in compensation because supervisors are overworked and rarely i have time to assist agents. Company benefits are top notch i could not complain about it. it is environment that becomes stagnant quick and there is no focus on career advancement. I did enjoy working here but i am looking for other employment.
Pros
Benefits and bonuses
Cons
management, inconsistency
very productive
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  York, PAJuly 13, 2018
Working for Comcast was a great experience. Good p ay. good benefits great atmosphere excellent on going trainings. Management awesome they valued employees and treated us with respect. The teach us about good customer service.
Pros
flexibility with times and lunches
Cons
no cons
I would NEVER tell anyone to work here
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJuly 13, 2018
The Comcast collections department is horrible and the management and pay was even worse. Its stressful and you are just a number and nothing more to these people.
awesome company to work for
Technical Repair/Billing Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MAJuly 9, 2018
The job can sometimes can be hard but you have the support to get the job done , awesome benefits, opportunities to change schedules, ability to work from home
Highly Stressful
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 9, 2018
Comcast is an amazing company that is consistently evolving. They really care about their customers but they seem to neglect their employees. The environment is highly stressful. With the rate that they evolve, things constantly change. Then when you learn that method they change it again. The scheduling is not flexible if you have a family. The benefits are great but for everything you do the pay is not nearly enough.
I planed on retiring from Comcast but they seen diffrent
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Marion, VAJuly 8, 2018
Comcast is a company that eats their own young. I was there a week and was left to figure out everything on my own with no help on learning the programs and what was k and not. I worked there 4 years and with a new manager they decided they no longer needed myself or my co-worker that had been there 14 years, Very dirty company to work for never trust them!
Pros
Good pay if you meet sales goals
Cons
The stress of being cussed everyday has a toll on a person you can get burnt out real quick.
Productive and fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Makati CityJuly 8, 2018
good people in the workplace.
its fun to talk with customers
good management
its exciting to solve problems for the customers
the hardest part of the job is the pressure they put upon you to solve their issue
Teaches good customer skills and building a rapport with customers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Flint, MIJuly 8, 2018
Assist customers with applying their payments and placing orders for cable, internet, phone etc., balancing receipts to batch and maintaining inventory. I learned to be a very good active listener,strong problem solving skills, excellent interpersonal, communications and relationship building skills. The hardest thing was the selling part because I am more of customer service person. The most enjoyable part was helping people solve their issues/concerns.
Pros
Benefits ie health insurance and 401K paid vacations
Cons
Having to meet goals when you have no control over peoples spending
Ipacesetters
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, PAJuly 7, 2018
I'm not sure of what to say other than the fact that.
It was not a harmonious situation. And the management was deplorable. I'm not surprised that the company lost the contract. I'm just sorry I lost the job.
Fun Place To Work, Great Health Benefits, Great 401k Plan.
Customer Service Representative 3 (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 3, 2018
I have no complaints about comcast I'm happy with the way they operate and with the way they treat me and the way they treat their staff in general. They're very good employers. They've taught me a lot; I've gained a lot of experience and I feel appreciated by them for the results I achieve and, goals I've accomplish, as a member of their organization. I do feel that the company commission structure could be more consistent instead of changing every year, which is probably my main reason for wishing to move on.
Pros
Shifs Are Very Flexible
Cons
Commission Structure Changes Every Year
Wasn't too bad
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 1, 2018
It was a good company but the fact that I was having some complications with my pregnancy during training and had no understanding and was told that I would loose my job kinda made it a no go for me.
Pros
Nice people, great trainging, massage chairs for employees
High energy enviroment
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILJune 30, 2018
same daily routine the company changes their policies so often but does provide the proper training to accomidate the changes the turn over rate is extremely high i can imagine
stress full
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 29, 2018
stress fullk place to work the money is good and so is the time off but it was like walking on egg shells working there i would not go back to work there
Xfinity mobile
Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Hot Springs, ARJune 28, 2018
This job is very inconsistent. They don't care about the employees only making money for the company.I worked there for 3 yrs with the issue I had they didn't even take that into consideration
Pros
Breaks and lunches or time off phone
Cons
Inconsistency and care for there reps
fun and wanting to go to work every day type of job
Customer Service Repair Specialist (Current Employee) –  Ladson, SCJune 27, 2018
Comcast is a great place to work. It is very friendly place to make a future at. If i was not relocating I would not change jobs for no reason at all.
Pros
two 15 min break and 1 hour lunch. a lot of things for employees
Incompetent manager
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  coloradoJune 27, 2018
I was terminated because I didn't comply with a policy 100%. I had a weak ASM with a Marketing Manager based in Denver who was never in the store and he didn't had a clue about Management in general.
I wouldn't recommend working for this team in Mountain Area Colorado.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comcast. Our community is ready to answer.

53.6K