Comcast Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Great company, takes good care of it's employees
Manager, HQ National Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 17, 2018
Great company, there are a lot of opportunities as long as you are working hard and smart to the level that you can. I have worked at Comcast for over 13 years, I have taking a lot great opportunity to advance my career.
Pros
Good management
Cons
Improve communications
Great
CUSTOMER SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MS 39213October 13, 2018
Great job to be at very conformed and well benefited to me. I am very pleased with the environment that I workin and would not change it unless I got a higher paying hob
don't want to
Customer Experience Specialist (Priority Service)3 (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MAOctober 13, 2018
i don't want to talk about my job here it was good for awhile now i no longer feel it meets my needs that is it this is not right to make me review the company
Pros
you have a job
Cons
no room for growth
no advancement
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 11, 2018
They are focused on numbers and not you as a person,, no matter how well you perform your job, come in everyday and on time don't get me wrong they have good benefits which is why I stayed.
Comcast
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 11, 2018
It’s a ok place to work I’ve been there for a while, management is not really the best but some of them are great. You really have to be able to adapt to being on your own.
At that time decent place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Danville, ILOctober 10, 2018
I loved my job in Danville, IL but they closed the office. No other positions to go too. Comcast now is totally different than what it was when I worked there. No set schedule, average pay, Hours are now early am to lat pm. Store/sales instead of customer serivce on accounts
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Totally has changed.
Overall good job, stressful
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAOctober 10, 2018
Comcast is a typical corporate job with many different departments and functions. To work here an employee will have to embrace change and constant stress. Their benefits package is robust with full benefits, employee perks and discounts, 401K and stock purchase plans. There are opportunities for advancement but for the most options an employee would consider relocating and changing job functions.
Pros
Benefits, pay, discounted services, job security
Cons
Stress, lack of advancement opportunities
bad place
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 8, 2018
this company is not ver employee friendly. they only care about the money. There is not much room to grow in the company either. The pay is okay if you are okay with the bare min
Diversity, exciting and always changing for the better.
Customer Associate Executive (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 6, 2018
I love working at Comcast. Enjoying your coworkers always makes a job easier. The Supervisors I've had were excellent and helpful with work and what is going on in your personal life because they are a family company as well. The benefits are amazing and have never come across any other Companies that match, came close or better.
Pros
Benefits, employers and Supervisors
Cons
The occasional disgruntled Customers
n/a
Level 2 Customer Service Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Madison, MSOctober 5, 2018
nothing to discuss, daily pay along with quarterly bonus and sales compenstation, This position was great 5 years ago, but comcast does not reconize tender employess
Love this
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Lynnwood, WAOctober 4, 2018
I absolutely loved working for this company. Best job I ever had, I wish I never left(for personal reasons). The management team was so helpful the training was amazing and everyone in that entire place was a family and made sure you were taken care of and got whatever you needed help with resolved.
Pros
pay, benefits, management, everything
Great place to work.
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Ocean City, MDOctober 1, 2018
My co workers were welcoming and made me feel right at home. My responsibility was Bill payments and equipment but they made me feel important. I wish I could have stayed and it was through the company.
Stressful place to work
Customer Service / Retention (Current Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDOctober 1, 2018
The job is a sales job. Plain and simple. And your priorities change at a drop of a hat. Also they will change your pay structure mid stream that prevents you from making a living. Their whole goal is to gouge the customer and not get fined by the FCC. They treat the workers like chattel and don't fall for the line that its a great place to work. Maybe in corporate, but not in the call centers.
Productived and fun environment
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TN 38125September 30, 2018
Productive and fun environment.
Great benefit! Will recommend anyone to work here. Great training that will prepare you with an outstanding customer service experience.
Pros
Free lunch, rewards
how everyday was
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTSeptember 30, 2018
A typical day at work is taking phone calls and working on the call floor as a floor walker, helping others with calls and answering their questions and kind of teaching them more about the systems.
I learned how to use more computer systems that they use such as Einstein and ACSR, learned how to communicate better with people.
Management there was really good, they would always help us whenever we needed it or for things that we didn't know they would help us to learn it.
The workplace is peaceful
The hardest part of the job was dealing with some of the customers that would get upset over things that were done or because they didn't get their way.
The most enjoyable part of the job was working as floor support and being able to help others.
Pros
bonus's, free lunch, Pto
Great Company
Universal Customer Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Liberty Lake, WASeptember 26, 2018
Comast has a great culture and amazing benefits. The job itself can be difficult like any job working with people, the managers they understand and assist in the chaos. Moving up in the company, however, is a tough one even if you have great skills and past experience.
Pros
Benefits, perks, pay
Cons
Advancement
Like every big company it has its ups and downs
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNSeptember 26, 2018
I've been with Comcast for a while now and it's been a good company to work for the most part. They tend to show favoritism for those they want to promote. Very few minorities in management positions
Pros
Great pay, great benefits
Cons
Slow moving on progressing
Fast Pace
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLSeptember 26, 2018
Call center setting, inbound calls, can be emotional and mentally stressful, many incentives for additional income, flexible work schedule, full time only for call center.
Fast paced.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PASeptember 26, 2018
Most times the procedures and information was not compatible with the job to be preformed. There were different systems for different areas and the documentation was not kept up to date regarding the installations for Cable TV and equipment. Telephone was okay.
Pros
Good company
run place
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP/SALES CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Manassas, VASeptember 26, 2018
It is a great place to work. All I can say is, it is a great place to work. Great products and services, including mobile phones, voice, data and video.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comcast. Our community is ready to answer.

53.9K