Comcast Employee Reviews for Account Executive

I would not recoment
Customer Bulk Account Executive II (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLFebruary 22, 2018
A typical day is back to back calls no breath in between. Constant unhappy customers and leadership. Relaxed casual dress code does not comfort you enough and the high pay will only keep your sanity so long. I wouldnt recomend this enviroment to anyone unless you are cool with constant verbal abuse from leadership & customers. Constantly they change processes with out notifying representatives and set impossible goals so that reps are fudging and omitting processes causing poor customer experiance. Comcast gives broken, half working or not working tools and processes to front line reps and make it impossible for anyone to help and assisst. Every day is full of false promises, overly complicated processes and lots of sweeping under the rug.
Pros
Relaxed dress, great pay, great benifits, awesome discounts
Cons
Stress, hard goal setting, too much change, over whelming
Stressful and fast pace
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Minnetonka, MNFebruary 22, 2018
Long work days, disrespectful customers, irrate customers, slow supervisor responses, great commission pay, stressful and no room for schedule changes to accomodate higher education.
Pros
No commission cap
Cons
shift bids sucks
8 hours of high volume customer service
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Township of South Brunswick, NJFebruary 22, 2018
8 hours of high volume customer service. I learned extensive technology in order to assist customers with their phone, cable and internet communications and needs
Excellent
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORFebruary 21, 2018
Best place I ever worked. I am sorry I left. Really good culture and benefits. Good pay. Opportunity for advancement. Fast paced. Not for everyone but if you like it you will love it.
Pros
free lunches, benefits, healthcare, employee discounts
Cons
no on site gym
Retention Warren
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIFebruary 11, 2018
I made over $52,000 my last yer there after there for 3 years. The pay is okay but the bonus is what makes the job worth it. base pay starts around $14 something, but with bonus you can add $1200-$2000 on your check each month. You also get free Comcast services in home. Great benefits, but know, you will likely hate this job b/c of the ppl you talk to on the phone. But you will stay b/c of the great benefits and pay, and trips and prizes and free services.
There is a drug test(urine)/background check.
Looks Good Until You Work There
Customer Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Beaverton, ORFebruary 11, 2018
The benefits are awesome. The pay is ok with commission. But the management will not communicate changes to employees. Or I suppose the more honest statement is they will not do so accurately and honestly. I am beyond frustrated at being told to expect one thing and then the day before the change is supposed to happen, it is actually to something else and it is worse. This could be a policy change. It could be a change in the call flow. It could be a change to commission. It could be change from a promise sent out to the call center as an email (during the winter storm in 2017 we were told if we worked overtime the calls we take during that time would not count towards our numbers.....then after everyone did overtime we were told they would.....fun) . The morale right now is at an all time low, and the numbers are not that great because of all this. Management is in flux as 2 managers (not supervisors) have left in the last 12 months which is insane for us. I am telling you reading this, if all you care about is pay, this is job has that. But if you want to work in a healthy environment, look somewhere else.
Pros
Benefits, pay
Cons
Communication, morale, stress, upward mobility
changes hurt the culture
Customer Account Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALFebruary 9, 2018
this company is not a bad place to work. it all depends on what you want to do and the type of lifestyle you want to live. Its a decent job, but now the huntsville area has you working from home so that may be a plus for some.
Pros
working from home
Cons
can pay a little bit more
Productive and fun workplace. Offered great incentives
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILFebruary 7, 2018
Comcast had its ups and downs but the company was fair to the employees. Comcast built friendship among the employees. The company offered great incentives and hourly pay. Comcast benefits was awesome healthcare, vision, dental and 401k and making the benefits was affordable. The company offered room for advancement and also offered classes to help you gain training to advance to other positions. Comcast managers was great very personable, helpful and friendly.
Pros
Benefits and incentives
Cons
Long hours on the phone
Very Stressful Place to work.
Customer account executive (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COFebruary 6, 2018
Working at Comcast Loyalty Center takes nerves of steel. You are the last person to speak to a customer who is usually very angry. You have to be able to take being verbally abused on a regular basis by people calling in, knowing that you are not allowed to release the call for any reason.
nice people
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Tinley Park, ILFebruary 2, 2018
poor leadership, poor vacation day policy, decent pay, up to date computer software and systems, great benefits, unfair work schedule options and call off policy
Fast paced
CUSTOMER ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 31, 2018
Fast pace environment high call volume professional staff and employees. Good pay down side no medical insurance benefits. High stress due to high call volume.
Pros
Free cable
Fun productive enviroment
Customer Account Executive, Collections and Sales (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJanuary 30, 2018
My day consist of answering inbound calls for customers with issues to troubleshoot cable service also maintained customers billing accounts. I also would up sale to customers which would provide additional income. I believe that I was very productive in this aspect.
The environment maybe somewhat stressful due to having to maintain quality service
Pros
incentives /sales
Cons
pay
Professional and Fun
Customer Account Executive (Sales) (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 30, 2018
I highly enjoyed working for Comcast Corp. This company is very professional. I appreciate most of all the benefits and salary i was able to make while emplyed. Also the company is very good with employee appreciation. There are always some sort of events or incentives which make the workplace very enjoyable and rewarding.
High Level Stressful Environment
CUSTOMER ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Current Employee) –  Panama City, FLJanuary 29, 2018
high call volume mostly customer complaints / learned patience / management seemed not to be empathetic to employees/ diversity in the workplace/ escalations and the feeling of being unprepared due to not enough training and knowing that scorecards as it relates to job performance seemed unfair is the hardest part of the job/ most enjoyable part of the job was peer team work and getting off
Work enviroment and pay dissapointment
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJanuary 29, 2018
was an ok place to work as a team, but it was stressful and at times, with no consistency in pay. worked there for 4 years and the pay was increasingly being affected yearly and had to work harder for the same or less money
Pros
out of the elements and free services
Negative Complacent
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  North Wales, PAJanuary 29, 2018
This was my first job out of college. I did not receive the training or the proper management that to succeed. The office I worked in was full of older and complacent individuals.
Fun, but Professional Place to Work
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Madison, MSJanuary 29, 2018
I really enjoyed my time spent working at Comcast. Not only did I get the opportunity to learn new skills, but I also got to know & engage with different personalities.
Loyalty Rep
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Minnetonka, MNJanuary 28, 2018
I worked for Comcast for 5.5 years. They centered around “brand” for advancement. I pioneered several projects that are still live to this day and never got any credit for my role in creating processes. I decided to fly under the radar the last 2.5 years I was there due to how they operate. They’d take credit for inventing the wheel if no one disputed it. They changed policy and procedures constantly and chalked it up as an ever changing culture of which everyone is required to adapt to the business. This clogged the course for so many people as the balance between work and life were constantly disrupted. The list goes on and on....
Pros
Benefits money free service
Cons
Everything except the listed pros
Unproductive and don't care about the employees
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Madison, MSJanuary 25, 2018
I would not recommend this company to anyone. They may be a corporation but they have no structure and you can't trust them. There only concern is the bottom line. The turnover rate is extremely high. Because they don't care about customers, you talk to many irate customers daily and they takes a toll on the overall morale.
Good Pay/Benefits
Account Executive III (Former Employee) –  Fife, WAJanuary 25, 2018
Pay and benefits were great. Advancement depended on who you were friends with. Some of the worst people have been promoted after terrible acts at work, because they had the right friends. Theft, lying and scamming customers is OK if you're making money.
Pros
pay, benefits
Cons
pay goes down 1 to 2 times a year, they push you to lie to customers. Advancement is for friends and family only.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comcast. Our community is ready to answer.

53.3K