Comcast Employee Reviews for Account Executive

Comcast
Regional Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 17, 2018
The culture at Comcast is one that I miss the most. Comcast truly cares about its employees and the desire to promote within. HR was always prompt to answer all my questions and concerns.
Pros
Excellent company to work for
Cons
Motivating,Productive,Fun place to work with option for growth
Customer Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Union, NJSeptember 15, 2018
Ive learned alot throughout my years/career at Comcast. The position i'm in allows me to interact with my internal and external customers with providing excellent customer service at a fast pace
Productive Workplace
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 12, 2018
At Comcast you gain the opportunity to learn and practice your craft. Comcast provides good benefits and the culture is inclusive to persons from all walks of life.
the Diversity of People -
Customer Account Executive - Sales & Collections (Former Employee) –  Fife, WASeptember 11, 2018
Great Place to work if you like Sales. I started in the collection department - Loved my job. Collections moved to Utah which left SALES in the call center. Sales wasn't for me but gave it a good 5 years
Pros
Comcast Care Days
Cons
The Food Trucks
Good
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLSeptember 10, 2018
Benefits, people, hours, day to day operations

hey teach you everything

hardest part is dealing with high power customer

as well as overbooking can have a huge strain on the day

it takes an extremely long time for hiring
Great work environment
Tier 3 Sales/Customer Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Toms River, NJSeptember 10, 2018
The most enjoyable part of this job was being with the people that worked there at the time and resolving customer issue in a fast and timely matter. Although I felt restrained in my current position (because I was good at it) I felt I didn't get the career advancement I needed to become better at the time.
Pros
Great Workplace
Cons
Not enough recognition at the time
a typical day at work
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PASeptember 5, 2018
Most of the day was spent answering phone calls. There were short breaks twice a day and you also had your lunch. Once per week there was a team meeting.
Call Center Customer Service
Customer Account Executive (CAE) (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALSeptember 1, 2018
My job was to help customers by phone with billing inquiries, credits, provide technical information on cable TV, phone and internet services. I enjoyed my tenure at Comcast.
Pros
Overtime was frequently offered.
Cons
N/a
Business Executive
Business Account Executive (Current Employee) –  New JerseyAugust 31, 2018
The company offers great benefits and 401k. B2B sales, saleforce, work bench and CSG are used daily. The company is a very strong company. The hardest part is getting the help that's needed to close business on the spot
Pros
benefits are great
Cons
support is lacking
Pay is good as well as insurance
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Madison, MSAugust 29, 2018
Comcast is a good job if u can handle the day to cursing out from customers. I enjoyed the money and the fun at Comcast. The saleing part was a no go for me
managers did not like working there
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Tinley Park, ILAugust 27, 2018
When management tell you that they do not like working at Comcast then you know something is up. Managers are miserable, staff was miserable and the whole working environment was totally off. As many commercials that Comcast do, they do not pay their employees anything. Comcast pays the bare minimal to their staff, and do to the fact that you have to go out in the suburbs to get to work, meaning that you have to drive to work everyday, they do not compensated you for your travel back and forth from work. Terrible company.
Pros
nothing
Cons
anything
Fast paced, Lot of Problem Solving
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDAugust 27, 2018
I liked working for this company, they had a lot of incentives and benefits to keep us interested in working but in addition, had a lot of challenges as well in offering the best support to disgruntled customers
Good Job, Fair pay
CUSTOMER ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Liberty Lake, WAAugust 26, 2018
Job is great. People are great. Facility is nice. The customers can be unreasonable at times. All in all I'd work there again. Only left to pursue different interests.
Great professional atmosphere; Great perks
Customer Account Executive (CAE) (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIAugust 25, 2018
I enjoyed the competitive atmosphere at Comcast. It was a great place to work. They often provided lunches, discounts & perks to all of the employees.
Pros
Great work atmosphere, benefit package and wage
Technical Support
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee) –  New Castle, DEAugust 23, 2018
Experience in health or human services support which includes interviewing clients and assessing personal, health, social or financial needs in accordance with program requirements; may coordinate with community resources to obtain client services.
Experience in record keeping which includes maintaining records, logs, and filing systems.
Experience in applying laws, rules, regulations, standards, policies and procedures.
Experience in using an automated information system to enter, update, modify, delete, retrieve/inquire and report on data.
Account Executive
Business Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 22, 2018
Built and cultivated a healthy pipeline of customers that was interested in partnering with the company. Identified new business opportunities through cold calling, networking, marketing and prospective database leads. Effectively communicated with clients using well-developed interpersonal skills, which helped to improve relationships and rapport. Solved customer challenges by offering relevant products and services. Set up contracts, negotiated rates and hammered out service terms. Serviced accounts on a regular basis to propose new products or services and maximize revenue. Consistently achieved 200% of monthly quota.
fun place to work
Sales Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILAugust 21, 2018
Comcast is a pleasant place to work, great benefits, fun environment with wonderful incentives. Diverse atmosphere which you definitely learn a lot from all walks of life.
Pros
great bonuses, commision, complimentary service
Cons
outsourcing calls, communicating w/other depts
Great
New Housing Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAAugust 21, 2018
Good company to work for, but it changes a lot. If you are looking for long term stability may not be the place for you. Many jobs are restructured or changed in away that make things entirely different.
Its only lion hearted
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 17, 2018
Overall the company is a great company to work for, IF you are able to handle to people yelling and screaming. Work-life balance sucks, but if you work hard you may get promoted
Excellent place to work!
Business Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Fife, WAAugust 16, 2018
This is an excellent place to work, great benefits. Good company atmosphere. Always felt like I could back the product I was selling and felt confident that there was going to be a solid support team behind me!
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
At the time, changing commission structure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comcast. Our community is ready to answer.

53.8K