Comcast Employee Reviews for Account Executive

Busy, exciting and fun place to work
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 7, 2018
Left Comcast reluctantly because the call center was relocated from Orlando to Jacksonsville, Fl and it was too far to commute. I resigned after 10 mths of travelling. I miss working there. Excellent benefits and paid extremely well even while on vacation. Management supreme.
Pros
they help you to acheive goals with continuous training
Cons
Relocating was not an option
Stressful but potential
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GADecember 1, 2018
A typical day as an inbound call center executive can be stressful especially when things are beyond your control. Although the calls can be stressful, they can also be beneficial i.f you're able to sell
Pros
Great Benefits, Sales Commission
Cons
No advancement from Call Center
Account Representative
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Woodridge, ILNovember 29, 2018
I loved working for Xfinity/Comcast .. they was my family. The Management Team and co workers was awesome!! I was in the repair department . I assisted with incoming calls with inquiries: complaints , billing and programing remote controls. I had health issues , and needed to leave for a awhile. I would gladly go back.

What I did not like is the metrics: calls per hour, average handle time, and upselling (sales for new products) because commission money decreased.. And it caused some employees to be very competative and dishonest to customers .

I can truly say Xfinity really do care about voice of the customer. They investagate and listen to calls and make sure reps are following guidelines.
Pros
benefits and great people
Cons
metrics that caused intense competition
The company itself is a solid company, many perks and benefits.
Customer Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA 15275November 28, 2018
The company has it's good and it's bad depending upon which department that you are in. The turnover speaks for itself. You are not recognized for your loyalty, your hard work or being a devoted, committed employee. It's all based on numbers. The customer really doesn't come first as they like to preach, it's all about lining their pockets.
Pros
Free gym on site, free coffe/tea/cocoa, new office, great pay and benefits
Cons
work life balance, stressful, low morale, most management will not keep things in confidence.
Home Security Nightmare
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCNovember 27, 2018
Worked for Comcast for many years. Most of the employment was great assisting customers with their needs, sales etc. When Comcast decided to change to home security they fired everyone. We had to reapply for the Home security division. We were trained to sell the product as if we had the product in our homes even before the home security system was available in our area. After the service arrived we could choose to have the security in our homes but if we ever left Comcast we were told we would NOT be charged the early termination fee. I became ill and had to leave Comcast due to the illness. I turned in the home security system immediately and was still charged the early termination fee of $800.00. I had a difficult time getting the charges removed from my account and after several years and many attempts I was finally able to have the situation corrected.
My direct Managers were wonderful. The atmosphere was pleasant, but unfortunately Comcast did not show concern for their Charleston, S.C. employees.
Comcast review as a employee
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 27, 2018
Management team and co workers was awesome!! I loved my job at Xfinity . I loved helping customers! But, maintaining the metrics was a bit stressful . Metrics was unrealistic ! When you are providing excellent customer service. There should be no limits as long if the customer is happy .
Pros
Benefits and great management team
Cons
repair reps are now sales reps
comcast
CUSTOMER ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE/SALES (Former Employee) –  Malden, MANovember 27, 2018
worked there for many years in many roles and they were a great company offered lots of great benefits and made friends that i will have an entire lifetime
Sales Goals are the priority
Account Executive-Commercial Development (Former Employee) –  MichiganNovember 26, 2018
There's a lot of talk about customer service but not much action. The focus is on sales all day every day. Also, it's difficult to get things done internally. Often, employees are told to go to various website or "put in a ticket" but if those avenues don't help, you're out of luck getting the assistance you need. Also, management spends so much time in meetings or on calls that there is very little time to manage their teams. Not a good work environment.
Pros
free cable and internet
Cons
everything else
Productive fun working place
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Madison, MSNovember 21, 2018
Working at Comcast was an experience to remember. I loved the staff as well as my coworkers. The Supervisors made sure you had the essentials you needed to advance and they have very good benefits.
Customer service/Billing
Billing account executive (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNNovember 21, 2018
The benefits make this job, though it's high paying enough that it barely needs them. The company is fine, the employees and supervisors are fine, the customers are largely unhappy and we're required to try to upsell every call so that got a bit awkward sometimes. Overall the goals were reasonable and the benefits were outstanding. If I hadn't moved to Florida, I would likely still be there.
Pros
Frequently fed. Assigned desks, steady work flow, excellent benefits package
Cons
Comcast customer service.
I would not recommend!!
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 19, 2018
Goals are unrealistic and they do not provide additional training when asked. If you do not meet budget within 6 months of being hired then you are reprimanded
Good
Business Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CANovember 13, 2018
Good
Tipical day at contractor job
Responsive managment
If you good work you have good money
Interesting job for tech people
Work place good , perfect cowoker
Great Benefits
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INNovember 8, 2018
Good place to work and they benefits are wonderful. Lots of additional benefits in each office. They have many resources for training and self improvement.
Pros
great training
Cons
nonoe
Fun place to work at
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Flint, MINovember 5, 2018
I worked there in the early 90's they were growing and adding content to sell every year. Worked thru some growing pains when I was there so I can only assume things are still good there.
Pros
Great Content
Cons
Growing pains when I was there
Terrible environment
Customer Account Executive III (Former Employee) –  Fife, WANovember 5, 2018
Don't get me wrong here. I worked at two different Comcast sales call centers. Oregon as well as Washington. If I were just rating Oregon I'd definitely give all 5's. Manager was very supportive and helpful at all times. In Washington management was not supportive or positive.
Flexible hours that allows me to work remotely. Scheduling my appointments based on my available schedule. Managing my time to be productive with p
Communities Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLNovember 2, 2018
Flexible hours that allows me to work remotely. The option to schedule my customer appointments or meetings based on my availability and customers availability. Managing my time to be productive with prospects. Having meetings to discuss proposal and new services. Contacting customers and following up on emails and messages within a timely manner. Presentation of new services and reviewing proposals within the community and addressing individual customer related issues as needed.
Pros
Ability to work remotely
Fun Environment and Competitive
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Concord, CANovember 1, 2018
Most best customer experience job ever. Really treated their employees with the highest priority. Good structured feed back and performance reviews, and the perfect opportunity for growth.
fun place to work
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 1, 2018
I really enjoyed working for comcast. being involved with the volunteering in my community, miss having discounts on my internet funny. being able to share positive feed back on the products was a good practice with the discounted services
Pros
good pay and benefits team players
Cons
not flexiable with hours to work
Comcast is not structured especially with training
Business Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 31, 2018
I don't think comcast has a grip on reality as far as training goes. I am trying to retire from comcast if I can find the right fit. I have worked at comcast for 3 years.
A bunch of liars
CAE - Customer Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 30, 2018
I wouldn't recommend Comcast as a place to work. Their motto is to take every penny from a customers pocket even if you have to lie to get it. they really don't care about the employees and even less about the customers
Pros
always food there
Cons
Lots of over weight people and not honest practices used

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comcast. Our community is ready to answer.

54K