Comcast Employee Reviews for Account Executive

Ok for the pay but it is never ending cycle
Enterprise Account Executive - MetroE Ethernet (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 18, 2018
Ok for the pay but very little chance for advancement

They have normal benefits but I would look elsewhere for a career job

My son was a in the service center but was fired for not showing enough empathy when people called in complaining about their cable
Would not recommend
Customer Account Executive (CAE) (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 15, 2018
Extremely stressful,not customer centered the customer does not matter and most employees feel like they are being paid to lie to people. I would not recommend anyone work there.
Fun place to work
CUSTOMER ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE/CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Danbury, CT 06810June 15, 2018
The products that we offer at Comcast...are products that our customers are excited about. As a result it is a fun environment to work in.

Comcast empowers its employees with many tools to work with to help our customers with billing and service issues. The customer is always first at Comcast.

Not only does Comcast place a high value on its customers, but also its employees. Comcast offers great benefit packages and pay. Comcast has a Comcast University where the employee receives constant training on how to improve job and team skills.

Overall Comcast is a great place to work.
Pros
Values its employees as well as its customers
comcast
Customer Account Executive/Billing (Current Employee) –  Miramar, FLJune 13, 2018
Customer Service Account Executives are the all-around, front line customer resource, handling everything from technical questions about our products and equipment, addressing billing issues, promoting and selling new products and services
Fun workplace with a Foosball table and arcade games
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Lynnwood, WAJune 12, 2018
Very fast paced work environment, yet very fun. The employees are what makes it so much fun.Very good benefits like 401K match and awesome Health Insurance.
Customer Service
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJune 7, 2018
I worked with a great group in the call center environment. I was the youngest employee at this location, and everyone was very nice about helping me learn and work through customer issues.
good company
Customer Account Executive (CAE) (Former Employee) –  White Marsh, MDJune 7, 2018
troubleshoot customer issues had on the job training and management was ok. the culture was fine and i don't think there was a hard part to the job liked dealing with customers
Productive and unique environment
CUSTOMER ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 5, 2018
I will always value the teaching and coaching brought by Comcast Management. I learned hard core sales and will never forget the work ethic and family within that made it pleasant to work with.
Pros
flexible
Cons
Constant change in commission
Great work environment
Customer Retention Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Monmouth Junction, NJJune 3, 2018
Great work environment, co workers are pleasant and warm. Can always rely on my team if I ever need assistance and are very family oriented. We find fun things to do with our GPTW committee to show appreciation to co workers with food,snacks, and prizes on holidays and special occasions.
Great benefits
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA 19116June 2, 2018
Comcast was is a great company, however the demand to sell became overbearing. The Supervisors were supportive, however the stress to sell was very. Advancement was competitive
call Center
Customer Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEJune 1, 2018
The call Center is stressing and demanding, your required to do other jobs that's not really yours by taking the over flow calls. Seems like there is not any real type of reward for you doing what you actually do except, "keep going".
Pros
good pay and benefits
Cons
demanding calls and job
strong culture of dishonesty
Customer Account Executive II (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMay 30, 2018
the disconnect in the management chain must be by design for deniability reasons, the culture was toxic, lying was not only ignored but encouraged and coached, profit and winning at the expense of everyting else, customer service hahahahahaha! pass the buck until they get frustrated and hang up, very well earned poor reputation
Pros
decent pay
Cons
horrible culture
Great place
Customer Account Executive 3 Sales (Former Employee) –  Fife, WAMay 24, 2018
Comcast gave you all the tools to be successful however following a S4 was difficult to attain but was expected of you otherwise put on several write ups
Pros
great people
Cons
stressful
By far the best...but they do have some work ahead of them
Customer Account Executive III (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 24, 2018
I've been at Comcast for over 2 years now, and I can honestly say that they will help you get to where you want to be, but there is a price to pay, your dignity and self-respect. If you're willing to kiss up and disrespect your own character and self-image then, by all means, go for it. Overall, the company is great! The pay is fantastic and the benefits are phenomenal. Working in the call center aspect, you must have A-LOT OF PATIENCE. People will get under your skin and management will micro-manage you. The company does respect the culture and the people it employs. If you are apart of the LGBT community, Comcast will stand behind your back. If you have a disability don't think they will not hire you just because, trust and believe they will be looking to hire anyone.
Comcast
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILMay 23, 2018
Comcast was a pretty easy job. We received 10 minutes prep time to reviews emails and follow up before starting your day. We learned to be patient ,and build a rapport with the consumers. There was an open door policy when It came to management.
Pros
free lunches, gift cards and trips
Cons
great health benefits
Comcast
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Tinley Park, ILMay 20, 2018
This is a position within Comcast's call center. The main duties are handling inbound customer calls related to billing questions, accepting payments, and escalating customer complaint calls.
Great benefits no longevity in sales
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MAMay 20, 2018
Comcast offers great benefits and work perks and it was fun to be a part of the sales team. However, the sales positions are a revolving door and the quotas eventually become hard to manage.
good benefits
Customer Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMay 17, 2018
great benefits, great pay. The agents are good people. I like the Comcast cares day that is yearly. its great to give back in your own community. Stressful work environment
benefits
Cons
stressful, states, inaccurate programming, mis comunicated policies
Productive and fun place to work
Customer Account Executive II (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 16, 2018
Comcast is a great place to work. It has great management and employees that are always willing to help one another. There is also plenty of training to improve job skills. Comcast offers different events and incentives to keep up employee moral. Comcast also offers the opportunity to work as a Virtual Representative for those who are comfortable with making decisions and can work independently.
Pros
Great work environment, great perks and benefits. Pretty good working hours.
Cons
Poor commission and needs better salary
Supportive Management Team
Customer Account Executive/Billing (Current Employee) –  Tinley Park, ILMay 16, 2018
I manage taking 60 to 100 inbound calls daily. We resolve billing and technical issues. I also upsell products and services. The atmosphere is very laid back; and we dress business casual.
The management team is very supportive; by giving us the best tools and resources to complete our tasks.
Pros
Growing Company
Cons
Repeative Job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comcast. Our community is ready to answer.

53.6K