Comcast Employee Reviews

It was hard work but it was well worth it.
Cable Television Installer (Cable TV Installer) (Former Employee) –  Stone Mountain, GANovember 29, 2017
The most enjoyable part of the job was the chemistry with my former co workers.
The workplace culture was pretty good.
The management was fair to us as technicians and they were very helpful as far as showing us ways how to be a fellow technician.
High paced
Dispatcher/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Puyallup, WANovember 29, 2017
High paced yet very productive days. Technicians work together as a team to get the job done. Company driven for numbers and customer satisfaction. Cheerful co-workers. Great company benefits.
Pros
Free popcorn
Cons
Lack of daily breaks
Very dishonest company
3 product repair (Current Employee) –  Ladson, SCNovember 28, 2017
Comcast wants their employees to lie to their customers to meet metrics. Employees must tolerate disrespectful, irate customers. They pressure you into sales and if you don’t meet a certain amount they will fire you. I feel like I could lose my job any day. Turnover rate is horrible and I will be in the process of looking for another job.
Pros
Great benefits pay
Cons
Stressful place to work, Company doesn’t care about customers therefore employees have to deal with irate, disrespectful people, no job sec
Not for the weak
Cae (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 28, 2017
Basically the only thing that kept me around was the benefits. The pay decreased due to center changes and the leadership team sucked. When they decide they want you gone,out the door you go. I dont recommend them because it is a stressful environment.
Benefits
Cons
Leadership/management
Interesting place to work
Communications Technician (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GANovember 28, 2017
All in all it was a very nice place to work. Benefits were nice. The hardest part was working during the heat. The job itself is very easy to grasp and get a handle on.
Application Engineer III (Former Employee) –  Englewood, CONovember 28, 2017
Great staff, quick pace, and amazing benefits. This job started as a contract to implement a set of services inside an integration environment. Comcast provided training on several technologies and other incentives.
Pros
Cafeteria in building
Cons
Drive to DTC
lousy management
Supervisor & CAE II (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNNovember 28, 2017
management only looks out for themselves. no one cares about employees or customers. HR are backstabbers. Rats and will make up reasons to get someone fired. needs to be reported to better business bureau
Pros
decent pay
Payment Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UTNovember 28, 2017
If you can do collections, it's an amazing place to work. Great culture. Management kind of sucks, but it's better than most call centers. No desk sharing.
Will not work with sickness in family.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNNovember 28, 2017
Management knows nothing and is little help at Asheville highway Comcast call center in Knoxville Tn! Can’t help employees and ignore questions of employees. Do not work there! Awful
Pros
Cheap cable bill
Cons
Bad work place with terrible management.
Great atmosphere and leadership
Environment, Health and Safety Advisor (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 28, 2017
I love working at Comcast, it is a great career and moving forward with the future technology. I work on a great team and have a manager with the biggest concern being my career.
Stressful work environment
Enterprise Senior Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 28, 2017
Good overall company however, the stress levels are extremely higher than other organizations I have worked for. Sales are expected to deliver on goals and budgets, but the support groups are not aligned with the sales team goals.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Demanding organization
Not for all
BULK Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 27, 2017
Get to work clock into the phones, log into computer and computer systems, begin to take calls, deal with need to get customer off the phone quickly or you will face consequences. Training did not cover basic knowledge they assume even people who have not worked in a call center will know the proper procedures.
Pros
Paid well, good benefits
Cons
fake people, if they want you gone they will make a reason, long training but not basic training
Balanced sales inviroment
Senior Business Account Executive (Former Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CANovember 27, 2017
morning meeting then out in field selling comcast services to business. Focused on Large opportunities for PRI trunk service. Was promoted to help start new PRI team.
Colorful and challenging envir
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 27, 2017
Comcast had a fun and serious work environment. There were sales rallies and opportunities to win wonderful things. When the call volume was very high we were expected to handle each call properly in a most efficient manner to satisfy our customers. I was extremely productive but it was always nice to be rewarded with special events and prizes that were not in our job description.
Pros
great benefits and fun environment
Cons
when commission structure changed I lost more than 1, 000 by weekly
Nice place, but repetitive
BSC COORDINATOR I (Current Employee) –  Hudson, NHNovember 27, 2017
Awesome job. But things get old after awhile. Good Benefits, awesome managers, but there are favorites with the company. Love paid maternity leave, hard to re-adjust when coming back. Awesome benefits, and free cable( almost free, just pay a percentage).
Very good place to work and learn
SDET (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 27, 2017
Very good place to work and learn - As long as you keen on learning new technologies and concepts, you will be satisfied to work here. It is giant and leading communication industry, no doubt.
Changing Culture
Tech Ops (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GANovember 27, 2017
Thankful for the opportunity to work there. The opportunities for advancement and my career goals did not align. I chose to pursue other opportunities elsewhere.
Great department.
RETENTION SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Colorado SpringsNovember 27, 2017
The retention department was great. Amazing leaders, from first line supervisors all the way to the site director. You have an open line of communication from bottom to top. Comcast says they're invested in making customer service their number one product, and this Department lives that. The only downside is that not every department lives the same values, and customers get mistreated before getting to retention sometimes.
Pros
Good people, good environment.
Cons
Policy comes before people
Pay is rocky, great benefits
Customer Account Executive (Retention) (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSNovember 26, 2017
I work for retention, which is a disconnection department, but we have to meet sales metrics. Pay is decent, is there was no commission I wouldn't think twice about quitting. Metrics and customer make job extremely stressful. Commission is okay, but we should make much more than we do. Benefits and cable discounts are amazing. It is a good company to work for, but there are a lot of things that could be changed to make the company better and the jon less stressful.
Pros
Great benefits, time off, opportunity for advancement
Cons
Commission varies, job security is not good, customer and role is stressful
great place to work
Human Resources Manager for Beltway Region (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 26, 2017
This is a great place to work. very innovative. A typical day at work includes learning about new products, improving the customer experience and employee satisfaction.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comcast. Our community is ready to answer.