Comcast Employee Reviews

terrible place to work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMay 14, 2018
horrible, its the worst place i ever work. the supervisors were incompetent. they didnt notice hard work they only responded to brown nosers. bad management
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Best place to work at and learn
Desktop support, IT rep II (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 14, 2018
Comcast Spotlight is a great place to work at. The environment is great and I learn a lot. There are a lot of great people and the atmosphere is one of a family. management and above are the problem when it comes to working there. They make changes that does not have any meaning.
Fun enviroment to be great pay and benifits
New build sales/serviceability/Installations (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WAMay 14, 2018
For a sales role, the quote was attainable. The atmosphere was on your own. Team incentives for good work are excellent. Quarterly sales dinners with gifts and incentives. Great benefits and perks. Good training and constant help if you need it with unlimited resources
Pros
Fun and you make what you want
Cons
Excellent mix of people and technology. Local politics are painful
CT4 (Former Employee) –  Ann arborMay 14, 2018
I like it here

fun but challenging

good benefits

likemy supervisor

overall... being with theest msakes you better

If i had to sum it up in qa worm, I would say good place to work
Pros
technology drives competitive spirit
Cons
politics
Direct sales rep.
Direct Sales Account Executive / Manager (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMay 13, 2018
Conduct morning meeting, train new reps in the field. Produce new business. Perform sales presentations in the field, and in the office, Provide superior customer service. The hardest part about working with Comcast was cleaning up behind there customer service errors. We crated our own work place culture because we were outside sales reps, we managed our own time and work schedule. I was also responsible tor organizing team non work related events. The most enjoyable part of the job was working in the field with new reps, meeting new customer and generating new business.
No work life balance
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Minnetonka, MNMay 13, 2018
Benefits are good but management is horrible. NO professionalism and a lot of favoritism. Very black and white. They do not look at agents individual needs
i do not want to do any review for them
Customer Account Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMay 13, 2018
I do not want to do any review for them I worked there five years and was treated disrespectfully by management I only received good sales training experience
Pros
sales experience
Cons
management
Overall good
Dispatch Fleet Traffic Controller (Current Employee) –  Elmhurst, ILMay 13, 2018
Comcast is an overall good company to work for. The pay is slightly less than other similar jobs/companies. Benefits and perks are good. Growth opportunities.
Productive and fun
Intern (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 13, 2018
Working at the Comcast Center was fun and it was great to meet new people and to learn something new about what happened in the building. On the same note, the Comcast Center was always productive as when we did have our times to laugh, we always got back to business when necessary.
Pros
Close to home, mentors and good attitudes towards work
Good work env with Friday outings
QA Engineer (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VAMay 12, 2018
Very friendly top management. Always had and opportunity to improve my skills. All team members are seated in same location which helped in better coordination.
Grat place to work mangement made hard
customer service (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 12, 2018
I had fun chatting with clients about the services that would benefit their lives. I learned how to chat with customers in the south. I was not a fan of management took too many shots at reps if they wanted you out f there. nothing really how about the job high turn over due to the operation of management. Taking to clients made my day better.
Pros
incentives
Cons
you felt beat up on by mangement every day
friendly competitive sales environment
Outbound Telesales Agent (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMay 12, 2018
Call center sales environment. Its fun, but can get stressful when youre doing everything you can and customers still tell you no. Still would recommend.
Pros
hours, pay
Cons
short break
Comcast
ESCALATION SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMay 12, 2018
Comcast has a great compensation and benefits plan. The pay starting off is decent and you can work your way up and also earn a commission. The job is quick-paced, with constant change.
Pros
Healthcare, benefits
Great Place to Work
Director of Workforce Diversity and Inclusion (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 12, 2018
Comcast NBCUniversal is an awesome company. They have great products and services and a great work culture. The leadership team makes great strategic decisions for the company.
You will love the work but hate the politics
Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 11, 2018
Comcast is a good company, but they care more about lawsuits than doing what right for employees and customers. They will toss good people aside but allow misconduct from others. If they focused on work then they wouldn't have a poor reputation.
Pros
Courtesy services
Cons
HR sucks
i hated comcast
Techinical Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Enfield, CTMay 11, 2018
Comast was one of the worst companies i have ever worked for, there was no work life balance, the employees all talksd about eachother the management was terrible i hated it
Productive and fun place to work
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 10, 2018
Its a fun and good place to work.. basically what we do as field technicians is installation of cable and internet boxes for customers..we also install security
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Great culture but low pay
Communications Technician 3 (Former Employee) –  San Rafael, CAMay 10, 2018
Great culture low pay.Job security is good. I worked in the Sf bay area and they do not pay v you enough to live on your own plain and simple. If you are 18 fresh out of high school then it is a great job, if you live at home and don't pay rent. Benifits are great though. No complains at at about the health care. The Kaiser coverage Comcast gets its the good. I had surgery on my shoulder for $100.
Pros
3 days off every week . stability. Health coverage. Other perks like dqmn near free cable.
Cons
Low pay. Wears your body down. No pension
Great benefits
Sales Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMay 10, 2018
The benefits were amazing and the money was good. Severence package was good. No notice on eliminating the direct sales department. I would like to go back and work for Comcast.
Benefits
Cons
Job security
was a productive place
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  North Lauderdale, FL 33068May 10, 2018
was a productive fun place provide raffles games tv in the production floor co workers were so much fun to work with and supervisor would celebrate and provide balloons on your birthday..
Pros
na
Cons
na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comcast. Our community is ready to answer.

53.5K