Comcast Employee Reviews

nothing but good things to say.
Account Executive Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CA 95037December 2, 2017
Challenging work environment. That being said, the management team did many wonderful things to keep stress to a minimum, to instill a sense of camaraderie and to make everyone feel welcome.
Very weak management
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Houma, LADecember 1, 2017
management did not communicate very well, and there was very little follow through with commitments. It often felt like our team was given unrealistic deadlines and goals.
Stressful, no job security, management not supportive
Director, Finance (Former Employee) –  Chesterbrook, PADecember 1, 2017
While overall I believe Comcast is an excellent place to work, Comcast Spotlight is laying a lot of people off and failing to make budget. Be wary of accepting a role here is you are looking for long-term career stability.
The Truth
Telesales Rep (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GADecember 1, 2017
Although Comcast itself is an amazing Company to work for, the truth is a lot of the leaders within the company don't support advancement. The benefits of working for a company like Comcast are limitless, but growth is hard.
says fun place to work as a lie
Customer Service Representative II call center (Current Employee) –  Lynwood Center, WADecember 1, 2017
stressful job management lacks. pushes sales as incentives and punished those that do do this optional sales incentive. company is a joke on customer service.
Very fast-paced enviroment and very competitive for nothing.
Direct Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GA 30022December 1, 2017
Time definitely soared by while working at Comcast but the stress that was involved was kind of to much for me. Tying it with what I already had going on at home was mind-blowing.
Pros
Energetic Enviroment
Cons
Too competitive in the wrong way
I enjoyed and liked my job
Sales Support/Billing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GADecember 1, 2017
I enjoyed working at Comcast but there's a glass ceiling. The pay was Ok or average and the benefits are good. But, I never felt there's a good chance for advancement for all employee's.
Pros
Great benefits and discounts
Cons
hard to advance
Great pay but too stressful
BILLING AGENT (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, MANovember 30, 2017
Great pay, discounts are great but don't have time nor energy to enjoy it. Most customers are the worse and floor support barely want to take escalated calls. If you don't mind being cursed at or threaten then this is the job for you.
Pros
awesome discounts
Cons
everything else
Productive and well paid sales job
Direct sales (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 30, 2017
It was a fun, every day was exciting to go on knock on doors in the city of Chicago to get new customers.
I learned few sales courses and that helped me a lot for this job.
the workplace it was like we were all a family.
hardest part was every end of the month you start with new quota.
Most enjoyable for me was always over delivered on my sales and got numerous company and money rewards.
Pros
free lunches free tickets to sport games
good work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kingston, JMNovember 30, 2017
i dealt with customers having issues with activation of their products and did troubleshooting in all l areas. The days were typically very busy but I enjoyed the fast pace environment
bad review
Make Ready /Utility Coordinator Baltimore County (Former Employee) –  Baltimore County, MDNovember 30, 2017
this is stupid,

why do I need to do this.

poor management on indeed

does anyone ready these things

very unprofessioana

is it over yet..................
Great company
Sales and Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Donelson, TNNovember 30, 2017
Comcast is a good overall company. Pay and benefits are decent if one works plus commission. If pay was increase to those hourly employees Comcast would continue to be a go to employer
Great place to work.
Cable Installation Technician (Current Employee) –  Greeley, CO 80634November 30, 2017
Great for people who like the work hard, play hard mentality. Management is great and works with you. They lead through example, and are great to work with. Easy to get along with co-workers.
Pros
Solid hours and benefits.
Cons
Stressful at times, and rapid company change.
Market Developer (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 30, 2017
Comcast is a great place to work, I would recommend if you are looking to gain industry knowledge and experience. The benefits are excellent and the pay plus commission is great.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Not much advancement opportunity
no job security
Coordinator 2, Credit & Account Services (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLNovember 30, 2017
Depending on the department you have no job security. I love my coworkers. Management could do a better job in recognizing their employees, communicationa and assist with job advancement.
Pros
Extremely reduced cable and internet
Cons
Should pay more hourly
Coworks were great
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 30, 2017
Managmwnt was horrible. Unless you had a relationship with them before employment. Then being late and absence was accepted. No union therefore customers verbal and physical threats were tolerated by company. Pay is unacceptable for the work the company demands. And you are constantly being told you are replaceable.
Pros
Discount on services
Employee focused
Cable Technician (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 29, 2017
Everyday Comcast is looking to better the lives of their employees. I would work for them again anytime given the opportunity to do so. The benefits are also unbeatable!
Friendly work environment
Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 29, 2017
Worked daily on reviewing Splunk log outputs. Dashboard development, SPL scripting, daily email to management conveying health of the project. Monitor and maintained OpV Report Dashboard.
Pros
Great places to eat lunch
Cons
Traffic in center city
It's been a while don't quite recall.
Retired (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 29, 2017
Don't have anything to say, it's been a while since I've worked there and I honestly can't recall what it was like. I do know overall the company was great as far as the benefits.
Overall a good company
Installation Technician IV (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MINovember 29, 2017
A day in the life as a Tech. Get in your van by 8am and head to your first job. greet the customer and assess the job. your day to day activities are hands off by management.
Pros
Good Pay for little education and experience
Cons
little advancement oppertunities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comcast. Our community is ready to answer.