Comcast Employee Reviews

I enjoyed the work environment and autonomy at my own desk to do my job.
Customer Account Executive (CAE) (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 13, 2018
Work was in a Call Center. Received and processed orders and provided technical information to customers.
I learned about the cable industry.
Management was helpful.
Workplace culture was relaxed.
Hardest part of job was some of the rules.
Enjoyed talking with the general public and serving their needs.
Pros
Nice work environment.
Cons
Sometimes to strict with quotas.
Great working experience
Comcast (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 12, 2018
Everyone was great staff was AWESOME I learned a lot of things and how to talk to others and learned how negotiate with the customers. The manger at Comcast was awesome she was very talkative she knows her stuff well and also she teaches well
Pros
Great games
Cons
Short breaks
Un ambiente laboral muy agradable
Operativo (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 12, 2018
La parte más dura del trabajo es la parte física porque es al sol pero he aprendido mucho alli
Pros
Buen sueldo
Cons
Varios dias de descanso
Diverse
NATIONAL MOVERS SPECIALIST CEA2 (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 12, 2018
My department was typically the first to initiate change and in turn was expected to accept changes in responsibilities short of notice. Can be fun and relaxed. People are very friendly.
Continuously Improving
Technical Product Sales Support (Current Employee) –  Smyrna, GAAugust 11, 2018
I've seen many improvements during my 5-year employment. Great entry level job with benefits and matching 401k. Excellent products to support top-tiered employees.
Pros
401k matching
Cons
Seeking Higher wages, Career Advancement
Fast Pace Call Center
CommOps, Tech Support Center-AMDOCs (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAAugust 11, 2018
I like this job because it was system heavy and I dealt with the techs and no customers really. My supervisor was the best. The management is very proactive with push to develop each person's talents.
Comcast
Construction Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Roseville, MNAugust 11, 2018
I worked for Comcast for 19 years. I started as a service technician, advanced to maintenance, and further advanced to construction coordinator. There were some opportunities for growth within the company. They provided a strong compensation and benefit package. I had many great opportunities do grow and learn through what I did.
Benefits
Cons
Mangement
Comcast is a corporate company with a family feel
EXTERNAL AFFAIRS SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 11, 2018
Comcast is a great place to work with plenty of development opportunities. The people who work at Comcast give it a family feeling, because everyone is eager to work towards the common goal of supporting the customer.
Sales Consultant/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Rochester Hills, MIAugust 11, 2018
Comcast was a very great company to work for. They provided excellent training and offered great pay with benefits. The only frustration I had was the long working hours, weekends and holidays. I believe they should be more flexible with their employees when it comes to work and home life balance.
Pros
Great pay and benefits
Cons
Long stressful working hours
Fast paced environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAAugust 9, 2018
Comcast was very fast paced. Long hold times and call volume most days, and the shift you chose to work, followed you for a year. Fun workplace and they try to do a lot in the sense of team building.
Good benefits and pay- awful culture and micromanage to the Max
Executive Sales Account Rep (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLAugust 9, 2018
Management is on you all the time. There management is on them...they will work you 24/7 if you let them... All about numbers, but talk family and seem to crae about you personally- but Don't! Let go of outside sales team 10 days before Christmas- all out of the blue. For a large company they should take care of dedicated employees and Care- Plus take care of there customers- they preach customer service, but it's never taken seriously. It's a shame for All
Benefits
Cons
Micromanaged, not loyal to customers or employees
Stressful
Customer Care and Dispatch (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAAugust 9, 2018
The environment was very aggressive and stressful, poor management to oversee department, no room for advancement within the company not able to reach my full potential at this company.
Lies from the Beginning
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Woodridge, ILAugust 9, 2018
Pay starts out good at 16.00 annual raises poor, management poor and supervisors not helpful. Company micro manages time doesnt care about quality of calls wants sales at any cost. Impossible to get time off, blocks days before and after holidays and non holidays ie Super Bowl weekend. Metrics constantly changing.
Pros
Quarterly Bonus/PTO/Service Discounts
Cons
Management/No Career Advancement
People and environment are awesome
Business Services Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Hudson, NHAugust 9, 2018
The environment and culture are incredible, better than any place I have worked.

However, the amount of stress you are under is not conducive to the work life balance they profess as a company.
Pros
nice culture and clean environment
Cons
too much stress and too many kpi's
Comcast is a typical large corporation.
Supply Chain Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COAugust 9, 2018
I have been with Comcast for 11 years. The benefits are competitive and nice. The stock option is great and the longer you work there the more time off you are allowed to take. The experience here is similar to most large corporations in that with the right supporters, the sky is the limit.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Not enough time to use them with the workload, little oversight of lower level leadership allowing questionable practices to flourish.
Comcast employment was great
Installation Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 8, 2018
I enjoyed working there. Hours were great. Leadership was awesome. Benefits and the gratis accounts were great to have. I left Comcast because I moved to Colorado and was unable to transfer in time before the move.
Comcast
Consumer specialist (Former Employee) –  Lanham, MDAugust 8, 2018
This was a god job but they needed to give more training on how install the cable selling the cable was fun. But it was hard to install with lack of training
dispatch
TSC Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 8, 2018
I find that working for Comcast can be rewarding. There are many opportunities depending on which direction your looking to travel. I have learned a lot from my coworkers
Pros
great pay and benefits
Cons
no monday- friday shifts
The Best jOB
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSAugust 8, 2018
I love this company and customer. They made my day go faster and you learn a lot and what people go through. I listen and i care alot about the customer that i was willing to do anything to help them and my company grow
Hard to advance. Comcast wants 100% from you but is only willing to meet you halfway.
Xfinity Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CA 93727August 8, 2018
Most of the people I worked with were awesome, but our managers were marginal at best. If you like to kiss up to move up, this is the perfect job for you.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Bad management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comcast. Our community is ready to answer.

53.7K