Comcast Employee Reviews

Vice President/General Manager (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNOctober 9, 2018
Good place to work in the telecom industry. Employee group is generally focused and hard working. The benefits are strong. The size of the company offers opportunities.
Shaddy Sales Tactics - Everyones Lies
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Thornton, COOctober 9, 2018
Company tells you to lie to sell. Good sells persons leave, terrible unethical persons thrive it is a terrible cutler to be a part of. Money is great, you feel terrible.
My personal experience working for Comcast
Video Operations Tech III (Current Employee) –  Centennial, COOctober 9, 2018
I have worked for Comcast going on 11 years now. As with all companies, it has it's highs and its lows. One of the perks of working for Comcast is that you get free cable and internet. You get discounts for Xfinity mobile, Xfinity home security and for home phone services. The health, Dental and vision insurance is pretty great as well. They also have arrangements with numerous companies such as Avis and Microsoft that allow you to get discounts.

I have worked in two different departments during my time here and have learned many things about team work, working under the gun, trouble shooting problems, quality versus quantity, networking, and many other things including specific skills related to each individual department.
Pros
Great benefits with many other discounts
Cons
Management has room for improvement
Great company to work for.
Senior Specialist HR Data Management (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 8, 2018
Career options are endless. They recognize that the employees are vital to their success. The most enjoyable part of the job is the tremendous teamwork. Teamwork makes the dream work.
Comcast was a good company to work for however, very unstable Customer Service standards.
Level 2 Tech Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALOctober 8, 2018
Comcast provided good pay, sufficient training, good benefits. The work environment was decent but the work atmosphere was not always the best. Customer Service training and standards were not addressed enough for me, hence, Comcast was always listed as poor or in the bottom rankings in Customer Service nationwide.
Pros
Decent pay and benifits
Cons
Customer service poor training and unstable.
bad place
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 8, 2018
this company is not ver employee friendly. they only care about the money. There is not much room to grow in the company either. The pay is okay if you are okay with the bare min
many possibilities
Technical Support Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COOctober 8, 2018
there are an abundance of things to do within Comcast. They are always looking to improve and with that there is some change you must be able to handle
They are a dinosaur
Regional Channel Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 8, 2018
Very transactional versus strategic, little regard for customers or employees and it shows in turnover in both areas. Could have been a great value oriented service provider but missed the boat and will readily be replaced by 5G
Pros
Cons
constant strain
Challanging to work for.
Communications Technician CT5 (Former Employee) –  Millersville, MDOctober 8, 2018
Challanging to work for but in a good way. As a technician, every job site was a puzzle and as services became more technical the puzzles became more intriguing.
Pros
All materials and tools required to work are provided.
Cons
Raise scaling switched to be more difficult to attain.
Not a friendly place to work.
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO 80231October 8, 2018
Comcast's products and services are great. However, They do not treat their employees fairly. Some Managers do not know how to help their employees. The atmosphere feels like you are in high school. Customers hate the company so much that they treat the employees like garbage.
Pros
Money, Benefits (Free Cable)
Cons
Management, Call center space.
Quite Room/Tv room/pool table
Technical Support/Lead/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXOctober 7, 2018
There was a day of completeness, witch I loved kept me on my toes I learn to do my job will so I could move up the pay scales hardest part of my job not getting that first call solution taken care of joyable snacks rewards.
Pros
Lunches/snacks/gift cards
Cons
nothing I could think of at this moment
Great Company
Communication Technician (Former Employee) –  Homewood, ILOctober 7, 2018
Comcast was a good company to work for. Comcast offered great benefits and competitive pay. The days off allowed me to spend adequate time with my family.
good work place
Cable Technician/Installer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 7, 2018
your average work environment good people and work ethic. great benefits and perks. free cable ,internet and phone service. option to work holidays to make extra money.
Pros
benefits and co workers
Cons
Comcast inside doesn't match its outside yet
Dir. Organizational Effectiveness & Engagement (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 7, 2018
Comcast is a really great place to work. People are passionate and really like working there. It doesn't match their reputation. It is a good place to work, but only if you like Philly.
Comcast noc mes
NOC Tech 2 (Current Employee) –  Centennial, COOctober 6, 2018
Great place to work and grow as a technician. There are a ton of career advancements, but I will advise getting into a development role is near impossible unless you know someone currently in that role.
Diversity, exciting and always changing for the better.
Customer Associate Executive (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 6, 2018
I love working at Comcast. Enjoying your coworkers always makes a job easier. The Supervisors I've had were excellent and helpful with work and what is going on in your personal life because they are a family company as well. The benefits are amazing and have never come across any other Companies that match, came close or better.
Pros
Benefits, employers and Supervisors
Cons
The occasional disgruntled Customers
Growth
Billing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaOctober 5, 2018
My reviews here are the same as or Comcast Business. I would actually put more information here but as I said before there aren't enough words to express my gratitude for Comcast.
Pros
Growth if you are Hungry
Cons
Sometimes the long hours
Work Place
Nesting Lead (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 5, 2018
The work place is very fast pace and demanding. You have to call accounts that are old or customers that don't want to be bothered with cable solicitation due to new age generation of technology.
Awesome and Fast Paced
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Natick, MAOctober 5, 2018
Comcast is a valuable place full of exciting products and or services they offer great training and an atmosphere where you can grow as fast as you push yourself
Pros
great products and or services
Cons
nothing really
na
Comm Technician 4 (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 5, 2018
Motivated individuals that enjoy contributing to a team, likes to be challenged, and wants to learn a new trade. Scale maintenance technician requires a broad range of skills that will be learned mostly with on the job training.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comcast. Our community is ready to answer.

53.9K