Comcast Employee Reviews

n/a
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 11, 2018
Great Company to work for, good benefits. Time management is the greatest skill needed, as meetings are constant and will be added at any time. Company listens to the employees
well its a okay job
Installer (Former Employee) –  Concord, CAJuly 11, 2018
well you have to do ,a lot and customer don't know that when your there you only have a little time frame for the job ,they keep squeezing job on your rout and you have to keep the customers happy for 30 days and beg them not to call for any reason and just call you,and
Pros
just money
Cons
a lot
Gladiator school, grab a shield
Enterprise Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJuly 11, 2018
I was there six years, I had 4 mangers, and six directors, three different VPs in that time.

Good benifits but terrible support.

lots of turn over.
The only applies to sales.
Pros
good bennies good money
Cons
no positives from management
door to door sales rep
Residential Sales (Former Employee) –  ,Mishawaka IndianaJuly 11, 2018
Meeting and selling and growing comcast bussiness, i learn how to befriend customers that didnt really like comcast, to like me in order to hear the benefits comcast has to offer.
Business Operations Billing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COJuly 11, 2018
There are many opportunity's to work remotely and they have a great work life balance. I have really enjoyed my team and the leadership has always been supportive. This is really the best place to work!
Pros
Working from home and career growth
Cons
Area Sales Manager, Direct Sales, Business GCR (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILJuly 11, 2018
Great company to work for. Several managerial changes and H.R. was too involved in daily operations. Very stressful if quotas are not being met daily
Telesales Representative
Telesales Representative (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GA 30022July 11, 2018
Calling existing comcast customers about upgrading their services to a more premium package at a better dealing than they're currently paying for. Also setting up service installationn appointments for customers
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
Deadlines for meeting qouta's are very short
tuff fast paced over worked
Comcast Technician (Former Employee) –  Auburn, WAJuly 11, 2018
everyday was a new adventure. never knew when you would get off work which made life difficult at home, especially when you have kids. missed out on kids sports and school.
Pros
reduced rates on tv internet
Cons
never new when your day was going to end
Fun and diverse atmosphere
Traffic Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bingham Farms, MIJuly 10, 2018
Learned multiple aspects of job such and scheduling commercials and continuity (ad copy). Became a subject matter expert on many areas and also was selected by management to test new software systems to use that would help better our workflow.
Fun place to work
Customer Service Representative 2 (Former Employee) –  Cool Springs, TNJuly 10, 2018
I liked my job here it was just not enough pay to drive to Cool Springs everyday from Murfreesboro for $11 hrly. If they would have increased my pay tremendously I would have never left
Pros
Good benefits
Legal center
Legal Analyst (Former Employee) –  DTCJuly 10, 2018
They closed the department and pulled it to NJ due to poor management. The New Jersey management, well they are from New Jersey, and didn't care about the employees in Colorado.
Pros
quiet office
Cons
Poor pay
Sr. Telecom Call Center Manager
Sr. Telecom Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 10, 2018
I worked with the business on a daily basis to ensure support and business needs were met as needed.

I enjoyed the people i worked with, but management was very unfair!
Customer friendly
Driving sales (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 10, 2018
Helping customer s receive great product, receive great customer service. Building trust and support from our customers, with the goal of continuously driving sales.
good
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VAJuly 10, 2018
good place ,a lot of new things to learn. sometimes quite stress full life, Really nice environment for finding new opportunities

People are quite helpful
Wonderful Place to work- the skies the limit!
DIRECT SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Dover, DEJuly 10, 2018
Daily Interaction with new and perspective clients attempting to upsell and to be made to feel at ease. I learned time management, goal attainment, team unity to obtain the ultimate goal which was customer satisfaction. Hardest part of the job was being away from home and family. Most enjoyable part of my job was making those around me satisfied, content and happy!
Met some nice people there.
CUSTOMER SERVICE-TIER 1 TECHNICAL SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  Largo, MDJuly 9, 2018
The job would have been easier with better training. What I learned was to take a lot of notes which would help with the next complicated call. I didn't work there long.
awesome company to work for
Technical Repair/Billing Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MAJuly 9, 2018
The job can sometimes can be hard but you have the support to get the job done , awesome benefits, opportunities to change schedules, ability to work from home
Comcat cable
Audio video Headend engineer (Former Employee) –  Concord, CAJuly 9, 2018
Comcast was a good place to work. I wanted to better my career and made a positive move to wave broadband to be a master headend engineer. I enjoyed all the valuable knowledge i received while building there systems.
Comcast
Late Stage Sr. Rep 2 (Current Employee) –  Sandy, UTJuly 9, 2018
I have enjoyed working for Comcast for the past 6 years. However, I feel that I have come to a point where I'm not learning anything and I feel that I'm progressing personally and professionally. I am feeling very stagnant in my career at Comcast and I ready to discover other oppotuntities.
fun place to work
Comm .Ops FTC Field Traffic Controller (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CAJuly 9, 2018
Team Work talked to my guys everyday before start if day to plan are day together texting techs make sure all appointments were on time and who was at work and not working on vacation
Pros
4-10 sift sun to wed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comcast. Our community is ready to answer.

53.6K