Comcast Employee Reviews

great work place
Technician (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 9, 2017
easy paced and fun to work there , pay is fair and can learn alot if you put the work in , the supervisors and upper management are really good at having their eployees backs
No Comment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CODecember 9, 2017
I have no interest in providing my personal experience with any previous employer with a third party company. It is professionally unethical to provide my opinion and it is more important what their brand says about themselves.
great culture
Technical Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WADecember 9, 2017
Comcast is a fun atmosphere and fast paced environment which lends to the communication and entertainment aspect of the industry. Great people working together to better the customer experience.
Pros
4/10 shift
Doesn't care how hard they push you.
NETWORK TECH (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIDecember 9, 2017
Constantly change standards. Change installer/tech metrics every quarter and refuse to offer training on how to meet standards. Since meeting metrics means a raise, very few reasonable raises given.
Pros
Cheep cable bills
Cons
Lots of hours, long days, dispatch team doesn't support techs
stressful environment, high standards
Technical Support Agent (Current Employee) –  Lynnwood, WADecember 9, 2017
would, not recommend any friend or contact to work here. Customers are too hostile at times. No time between calls to reflect. Not a lot of help at times.
Pros
free cable and internet
Cons
stressful
Courtesy services.
Customer service Sales/call Center (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 8, 2017
its not only a job its a career, we learning new thing every day, can be overwhelming sometime but, that's what we call advancement. the
"C "at Comcast stand for "Change".

it's a family.
Cons
software changes without notice sometimes
Bad management
Cable Technician (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 8, 2017
Show up on time.
Get my route sheet.
Get my equipment.
Load up the truck.
Go to the customers house connect them with service.
Learned about the phones.
Bad management.
Co-workers are good.
Can't please the supervisor.
Complete route sheet and all customers for that day.
Great diversity
Solutions Agent (Current Employee) –  Liberty Lake, WADecember 8, 2017
I would recommend the job to anyone looking to get good pay, Good place to work. Great benefits. Good pay. Great co-workers. Good bosses. Lots of potlucks.
Great
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CADecember 8, 2017
Great job Very family friendly company. The company also offers a great variety of positive benefits that will allow gain throughout your entire family
Stress
Universal Agent (Former Employee) –  Fishers, INDecember 8, 2017
The stress there is nonstop. Management complains about metrics to employees on a daily basis. And the customers primary complaint is price. Also the calls never stop.
Pros
Free Service
Cons
Constant Stress

Want to know more about Comcast?

Ask a question
Opinion
CAE / Inside Sales (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 8, 2017
There is no advancement for women. Management is narrow-minded. Overall, punish the good workers for the bad, shady ones. Allowed stealing to go on for years and now the good ones pay for it.
Stressful and unfair scoring
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tinley Park, ILDecember 7, 2017
The training was more of role playing and not with the system and applications used. New hires felt they were just thrown out to the wolves. Comcast has good benefits but there's too much favoritism with management and lack of job security. The scoring is totally unreasonable.
Benefits
Cons
Unreasonable scoring and favoritism.
Great Benefits
Direct Sales/XSA/Technician (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 7, 2017
This job started of great , Comcast is a great company and overall changed my life for the better. the recent change in the commission structure is the reason I am not 100% happy. The money is good and the ability to make more money is there but I would prefer to make a living with out my pockets being played with quarterly
Pros
benefits, a lot of time off, possible high pay out
Cons
many pay related changes
Productive, fast pace environment
Business Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 7, 2017
The day would start off by me going to into the office. We would have a 1 hour meeting in the morning. After that we would proceed to call all potential prospects from 8-10am. After that we would go out into the field to hold meetings and to meet new potential prospects. I learned how to run a successful sales business. The management at the job was stellar. I had great and professional co workers. The hardest part of the job would have to the lack of advancement. The most enjoyable part of the job was the grind. I loved meeting new customers and holding meetings.
Pros
Great Company to work for, fast pace, benefits, commissions
Cons
career advancement
i had many of challenging days with getting satisfied customers with their cable services. I learned how to satisfy clients in catering to their wants
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, VADecember 7, 2017
I worked for a third party vender hired by Comcast to set up home and businesses with cable internet and phone. Comcast taught me a lot in knowing how to install appointment for installations, taking account payments. Its a great place to lean about sales skills
Pros
great experience in learning about internet
Cons
cable bills to high for clients
Retail Center Sales and Service
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Ship Bottom, NJDecember 7, 2017
The hardest part of this job is the ability to help customers in distress. Comcast reaps all benefits without care or responsibility to its customers.
Aggressive fast pace
Supervisor/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIDecember 7, 2017
Technology is a plus must have great customer service skills. Not for the meek strong sales background a must. Must be able to be the calm during the storm. Understanding and empathy
Pros
Great people and benefits
Cons
Very high stress, to much politics
Exposure to many types of equipment in several scenarios
Headend Technician 2 (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 7, 2017
Fast paced work environment most of the time. Good and knowledgeable coworkers. Exposure to many types of equipment in several scenarios. I gained a lot of knowledge.
Does comcast view your needs.
Inbound sales (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORDecember 7, 2017
I was impressed with the amount of sick pay, paid days off and benefits.
When it comes to getting paid I never has to worry.

The culture and employees are tremendously helpful and care.

Comcast is always awarding the employees and huge opportunities to win fantastic prizes and ALL four services I had with them were FREE less the box rentals.

Sadly the lower management were NOT good leaders and did not train with much knowledge. Managers do not treat people individualy
and the cut throat attitude they have is less than desireable.

HR the same. They were not honest.
Pros
pay and benifits
Cons
managers
They lure you in with possible big checks
Outbound sales representative (Current Employee) –  Horsham, PADecember 6, 2017
the culture is great, management does care about you. but it is the hardest most competitive job you'll ever have. you are expected to sell a product that is more expensive than the competition with a very bad company reputation by cold calling. and if you cant make it to a warm lead source during your ramps, start looking for a new job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comcast. Our community is ready to answer.