Comcast Employee Reviews

Workplace
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMSeptember 18, 2018
In the beginning it was amazing to work for Comcast. When the company started to add more services it was no longer about helping the customer it was more about sell sell sell.
Exciting, long term future
Customer Service, Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  St. Paul, MNSeptember 18, 2018
Comcast has a very positive environmnet and features a full suite of multimedia product for Sales Agents to sell, offer to Customers. Every day is dynamic and exciting.
Comcast is a great company to start a career with.
Technician (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DESeptember 18, 2018
Whether you choose to stay in the company and work your way up or use your experience and move on to another company starting with Comcast will put you on a great path to succeed.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Low starting pay
Benefits Good/ Evaluations Unfair
Residential Cable Technician (Former Employee) –  Olympia, WASeptember 18, 2018
Benefits are great at Comcast, but they evaluate their employees based on a outdated metric system. Management only cares about the numbers they see on their computer screens then whats actually happening in customers houses. Dispatch will run you rampant to the point your lucky if you have time to stop to relieve bodily functions and take breaks. They pretend to care and shove their benefits down your throat but its really not worth half the things you'll end up dealing with inside customers' homes. The company really doesn't realize how much their technicians save their butts with their vast knowledge of home electronics.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Short breaks, graded unfairly, no home life
Fun workplace
Bilingual Sales Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMSeptember 18, 2018
Good Place to work but management is unfair. Also schedules are unfair. There was many managers sharing passwords putting people not qualified in charge. As a company they have great benefits it is just management
no review
Customer Service Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 18, 2018
do not want to give any review because of my opinion may not be the same and anyone else. my typical say at work , what I learned, management and workplace culture may and will not be the same outcome I would not want to view thing with an view that is not there own
Work made my day alot easier
HELP DESK/ IT INTERN (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 18, 2018
Workplace culture is everything at comcast. Everyone came to work excited and enthusiastic. Hardest part of the job was trying to help everyone and fulfill your duties.
Great job, misleading interview.
Telesales Rep (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GASeptember 17, 2018
This is actually a great job with some good benefits. The work and life balance is great due to the part time hours. The only misleading part is the progression. The job is great as is. I would call this a transitional job rather than trying to support a household or family. Great benefits. Plus really cheap cable!
Pros
Cheap Cable, Food Trucks weekly, lots of free stuff
Cons
Cold calls, commute, promotion opportunities
Great Manager
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILSeptember 17, 2018
I was lucky enough to have a great manager when I worked there. I later had other people, but my first manager was by far one of my better work experiences.
Pros
Good organization
Cons
Pay is very low
Competative work enviroment
Customer Experience Associate (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MASeptember 17, 2018
High pressure sales enviroment. You are required to have a certain % of sales a month. If you miss it 3 times in a 6 month period you go on a warning. Metrics based on how nice and friendly you are to the customer.
Pros
Employee discount
Cons
Not enough agents to handle the call volume
Comcast
Regional Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 17, 2018
The culture at Comcast is one that I miss the most. Comcast truly cares about its employees and the desire to promote within. HR was always prompt to answer all my questions and concerns.
Pros
Excellent company to work for
Cons
Was able to work from home
Wireless Gateway support (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHSeptember 17, 2018
Comcast isn't available in Ohio to offer discounts to me, but I was able to move in with mom and care while my step-dad went to work during the week. I was able to fix breakfast and lunch for her. Get her water or milk and cookies. Step-dad handled dinner. Mom lasted 4 years after being diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Doctors only expected 6 months. I loved being able to care for her for as long as I did.
Pros
Work in shorts and t-shirt
Cons
Ability to get a supervisors rely right away while CX is waiting on the phone.
Comcast
Assistant Manager - Xfinity Store (Former Employee) –  Jessup, MDSeptember 17, 2018
Comcast is a ok job, they want alot of you with the no pay to match, no work home life balance. You have to watch management, and make everything crystal clear
Pros
They will feed you
CREDIT AND COLLECTIONS SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 16, 2018
Friendly and fun place to work.The employees, supervisors, and management are easy to work with. I am just looking for something more in line with my degree and that would alllow me to travel at times.
I really enjoyed it
NCOE Adv. Repair Tier 3 Tech 2 (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COSeptember 16, 2018
My position was dissolved but I really did enjoy my time with comcast.
The work environment was great my co workers were fantastics.
Team work all around. My supervisors were kind and understanding
downsides are you have to be willing to talk to difficult customer on the phone
but overall it was great.
Motivating,Productive,Fun place to work with option for growth
Customer Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Union, NJSeptember 15, 2018
Ive learned alot throughout my years/career at Comcast. The position i'm in allows me to interact with my internal and external customers with providing excellent customer service at a fast pace
covering a large area in Central NJ Business customers
Installation and Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Union, NJSeptember 15, 2018
Installations of internet phone and tv for business customers from small to large business covering every field imaginable. Also responding to customer requests and service calls, troubleshooting all services such as internet connectivity and call quality issues.
My Life at Comcast
Customer Contact Executive (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLSeptember 15, 2018
Overall I would say that Comcast is a fantastic company with many benefits. Depending on your job it can be quite fun and stressful at the same time. I did face to face and phone conversations with customers. Some were wonderful and some were horrible. You have to follow the rules with Comcast to survive. Talking face to face with most people is wonderful but sometimes we have to use measures to avoid further confirtation. I loved helping people and that made the job of a customer service representative work working there.
Pros
monetary awards, free cable, vacation days, variety of jobs
Cons
no breaks or lunch is overload of customers
good company to work for
Production Coordinator, Producer, Director, Editor (Former Employee) –  californiaSeptember 14, 2018
I liked working here. good benefits. Most on the team felt they were underpaid. The market salaries were close to average despite what others thought. it is a good place to be in management.
benefits
Cons
not much work life balance
Great place to work! Comcast is a big company with a family feel.
Customer Care Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Burlington, VTSeptember 14, 2018
In my role as Customer Service Supervisor a typical day was working hand in hand with my reps. in order to provide support and improve performance, thru call monitoring and individualized coaching. Great benefits, clear career paths and continued training.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comcast. Our community is ready to answer.

53.8K