Comcast Employee Reviews

Great experience
Residential Direct Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 21, 2018
I would daily go door to door in my assigned territory trying sign up new or upgrade current customers. We were paid extremely well for our work. Great training and excellent benifits.
Pros
Feed us well at every meeting and provided excellent training
Cons
working outside in all weather conditions and animals
N/a
Central Division XOC Network Analyst (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLFebruary 21, 2018
Comcast has great benefits some that not offered by other companies. Company Culture could be better, but over all a great place to work.. Growth seems to be for the select few
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
One of great benefits.
Payment Services Rep (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UTFebruary 20, 2018
One with great benefits. Getting health care, and cheaper services. You can really get a great start and also everyone is there to help you grow if you are wanting it.
Wonderful Experience
Customer Experience Representative (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COFebruary 20, 2018
I am being forced to write these reviews and I have no idea why and I even have to put 150 characters minimum just to say what I felt about my positio
stressful place to work
CAE 1, Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLFebruary 20, 2018
very stressful place to work management not at sink with employees, employees are not been help by the HR department when need help. Turn around employees life is about 2-3 years.
Dispatcher II (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FL 33060February 20, 2018
Many good reasons to work here. Bonuses, rewards for doing your job well makes you want to continue to do good works. Free cable and internet. Friendly environment.
Pros
free cable/internet
Cons
n/a
Work
SALES SUPPORT (Current Employee) –  Lansing, MIFebruary 20, 2018
Great people to work with. The job has very attainable sales goals. Yet, the customer service line that the customers call into has much left to be desired.
Inbound Sales Experts
Inbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Berlin, CTFebruary 20, 2018
I learned how to apply knowledge taught to me about the various amount of products to educate customers about television entertainment, communication and internet usage
Pros
Great Pay, Benefits and PTO
Cons
Distance traveled to job location
Comcast
Sales Consultant/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 20, 2018
Comcast is a great place to work for people who are comfortable with meeting mandatory sales goals, It is a great company with great benefits, discounts.
great and fun place to work
Software Developer I (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 20, 2018
• Conducted data analysis and created complex customizations, designing interactive data visualizations and innovative dashboards for business users. These visualizations and dashboards helped marketing and engineering teams develop better user solutions.
• Collaborated with marketing, engineering, and project management teams, defining the right structures to support individual products.
• Analyzed voice data, acquiring results through the use of statistical techniques.
• Coordinated with the natural language processing group, designing and developing dashboards with Tableau.
Very Stressful
Technician (Former Employee) –  Port Charlotte, FLFebruary 19, 2018
A very Stressful company to work for. Though you are paid very well and Comcast had the best benefits out of any company I have ever worked for in the past.
Pros
Benefits and pay
Cons
Stressful
workplace
Market Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Port Charlotte, FLFebruary 19, 2018
work with property mangers and building ownership to gain access to
the property to install our services
Culture- high pace
Hardest Part of Job- was the backing of management for the customers experience
enjoyable part was being able to deliver on your word and provide the best experience for the customer and honest
Pros
networking and learning
Cons
staggnet information from manager to lower employess
Meh!
Customer Service/Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  FloridaFebruary 19, 2018
Comcast has a churn and burn attitude. You either figure it out quickly or bye, and don't ask questions! They have too many people they can bring in to work there to do your job.
The first week they'll care if you're happy.
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Constantly afraid if you'll have a job
No comment
Advance Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAFebruary 19, 2018
no comment I do not work at Comcast not sure why I was prompted this survey it makes no sense but here we go a bunch of words together to make sentences that make paragraphs
Company constantly changes
CAE Loyalty Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COFebruary 19, 2018
The company pays really well and you get a great discount on their products ans services. The cons is that a lot of people don't work together. So you spend a lot of time with angry customers that were told one thing but received a different thing from fellow employees. this may because your commission s based off your performance. So alot of other employees may lie to customers and you may left cleaning the mess. now this isnt all comcasts fault they try to get rid of employees and weave out the ones that do this. however. you;r always going to have this issue with commission and stats the way the company runs.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
very stressful
Worst Job Enviroment
Digital Care Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 19, 2018
I worked in Digital Care and it was the worst job I've ever had. The management had no idea what was going on ever. The manager was worthless, as were the Supervisors. They did nothing and were angry when you asked for help. My supervisor had zero idea about any of the "policies".
Pros
" Free cable", time off
Cons
Everything else
Productive and fun place to work
Inside sales supervisor (Former Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILFebruary 19, 2018
Fast paced and fun environment. Led the cable industry for years and still growing. The benefits were second to none and the people were great to work with
Pros
Vacation and benefits
hardest part of the job
Independent contractor (Former Employee) –  Harrison twp miFebruary 19, 2018
You had to use reference sheets to assigned territories. Job entailed trying to win back customers already disgruntled with Comcast services or sign up customers that has another provider. Not easy to do with limited resources
high stress, fast paced
Installation Technician (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAFebruary 19, 2018
A typical workday is fast paced, hard work, and challenging. Ive learned time management, tech support and installation, management could be better but ive seen Supervisors give techs the support they need, hardest part of job is having multiple jobs to handle at once with little support, the best part of job is the tech advances we enjoy before customers.
Pros
phone, ipad
Cons
overworked
Great Company
Supervisor of Technical Operations (Former Employee) –  MidletownFebruary 18, 2018
Comcast as a company is a good, but in some district you will find it hard to advance in your career. The benefits are good and you meet a lot of great people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comcast. Our community is ready to answer.

53.3K