Comcast Employee Reviews

n/a
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Madison, MSJuly 16, 2018
Handles large volume of incoming telephone calls, covering full range of customer services in a prompt and professional manner, obtaining all information for resolution of transaction. Answer customer questions regarding equipment and troubleshoot calls.
A company worth trying out
Customer Experience Associate CE2 (Current Employee) –  ConnecticutJuly 16, 2018
Comcast is a constantly changing environment. what lacks is consistency and communication. as a csr my job profile was not fully explained to me upon application. This is a technical/ sales role. my initial training was more focused on selling the product than actually fixing it. Work place culture is based off performance metrics IE selling product, call quality which is completely fair. Management is too busy to focus on agents in need and i have seen supervisors hired who have experience in telecommunications. experienced reps are used to handle supervisor tasks with no change in compensation because supervisors are overworked and rarely i have time to assist agents. Company benefits are top notch i could not complain about it. it is environment that becomes stagnant quick and there is no focus on career advancement. I did enjoy working here but i am looking for other employment.
Pros
Benefits and bonuses
Cons
management, inconsistency
A bunch of lies
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSJuly 16, 2018
Comcast wants the employees to lie to the customer and that does not set well with me. When you truly try to help people you do not have the support from your management team.
Great employee team
Sales/Customer Relations Executive (Former Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDJuly 16, 2018
Fun and diverse employees to work with. Great benefits come with the job as far as 401k, cable, internet , phone, home security discounts. Conmmission is paid with sales positions.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
job security can depend on sales stats and monthly quotas
Great benefits
PR (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 16, 2018
Great place to work. Excellent benefits and great leadership team. I spend a long time with the company and was disappointed when my job was eliminated.
Customer service
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJuly 16, 2018
This can be a very fast paced environment with a heavy call volume. If you are able to master the right balance, you are rewarded with quarterly bonuses.
Great job to work for
Commercial Technician (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJuly 16, 2018
Comcast is a great company to work for! If it was possible for me to work at Comcast till i could have retired I would have. Everything from the pay to the benefits and the people make this company worth while!
Fun environment
Tech Support (Former Employee) –  IlfovJuly 16, 2018
Was cool working there thanks to my workmates, but besides that, the wage wasnt too high and the there were too many restrictions. If you are not advancing to a better position within the first 6 probation months, then its bad.
Pros
Big wait time between calls
Cons
No phone usage
Drama
video repair and troubleshooting (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 15, 2018
You are required to be in office drama, If not then you are not a team player.
Good temp job but not a career.
not a good place to work
Referred to as "just reps" all the time
Pros
gym
Cons
management
competitive great company
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Concord, CAJuly 15, 2018
the hardest part of the job offering various services which change constantly and customer are not happy and my job to make them happy and make sales.
Great company to work for.
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COJuly 14, 2018
Comcast is a large corporation with a small company feel. With competitive pay and great benefits it's hard to beat. There is also a great variety of things to do with and for the company.
Pros
many advancement oppertunities
Cons
Many strict policies that don't leave any room for gray area.
Decent Step in a career
Telecom 3rd grade tech (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAJuly 14, 2018
Employees are cared for
Build relationship w/dispatch
Ensure that you are working at a safe pace and environment
Customers are priority
Metrics Matter
Pros
Benefits..., etc, pay
Cons
Metrics, however if you are taught properly how to troubleshoot work you are fine.
routine work
Tier 2 Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Buena Vista, GAJuly 14, 2018
Most work days were routine based with some spice depending on the clientele. Was a easy to learn environment with tons of archives about products and troubleshooting methods.
Pros
extremely easy goping job
Cons
Irate customers
Good experience
Customer Loyalty/Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 14, 2018
Good place to build experience and your resume! Work hard, be different and definitely abide by your schedule as much as possible and you will do well here!
Excellent Company with Excellent Hi tech leading edge Products
Direct Sales rep GBR (Current Employee) –  Lawrence, MAJuly 14, 2018
This is an Excellent Company with Excellent Hi tech leading edge Products Comcast rewards the salespeople That work the hardest and are the most successful with a minimum of supervision and awesome training on the hi tech products & home security products too.
Pros
Excellent bonuses and benefits
Cons
High pressure for the Sales staff
Great job, low pay
Communications Technician (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAJuly 14, 2018
I loved working for Comcast. However, I didn't make any more as I did as a basic laborer in construction despite all the diverse skill sets required. Similar position for competing companies start higher and advance faster.
Pros
Work environment and independence.
Cons
pay
production
Field Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Hillside, NJJuly 14, 2018
you have to meet clients and take service calls to make the money . i really didn’t like the fact that if we don’t produce for them then we will make no money. how does a company that makes billions think that this a fair method of payment.
Routine work
Technical Support Representative, Convergys Phils (Former Employee) –  Bacolod CityJuly 14, 2018
I worked as a technical/customer supprt representative and the job responsibilities is wide; billing, customer service, technical support, supervisor access. Low chance of work advancement.
Pros
Easy Apply
Cons
Compensation
Comcast really does care.
Communications Technician (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 14, 2018
Comcast really takes care of their employees. As a technician they pay for all the uniforms, boots, and tools necessary to complete my job. The advancement is a numbers game based on straight forward criteria. they have great benefits and discounts. They also have raffles for large meetings and conferences. They provide a picnic/party while on the clock at least 2 times a year and also provide multiple paid parties for the employees off the job.
Pros
Great benefits, great culture, ability to advance.
Cons
pay as a technician, pay for advancement, numbers needed to advance.
Recruiter
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  ColoradoJuly 13, 2018
Comcast is a great company and I have seen it work out for a number of people in many groups. I don't have anything negative to say about the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comcast. Our community is ready to answer.

53.6K