Comcast Employee Reviews

Great people, not worth the stress and low pay
Retention (Current Employee) –  Union, NJOctober 15, 2018
The company tries to give incentives to make up for how stressful the job is but ultimately the base pay isn't sufficient especially for new hires commission is getting lower and sometimes with the first call resolution gate people don't even get it.
Pros
Great coworkers, prizes for incentives on a regular basis, picnics
Cons
Adherance to schedule is unrealistic since process changed for exceptions, low pay, stressful customer interactions
Zen Room, Game Area, Food trucks
Retention Agent (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIOctober 15, 2018
From the interview down to the hiring process, I would recommend this job to anyone. The benefits are great and so is the pay. Only thing I would say if I have never worked in a call center then you need to be prepared because it is not easy.
Sales is great if you dont have a heart
Inbound Customer Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 15, 2018
Sales position is fine and possible to make money but not everyone does and it will have a big turnover. It is a very small base and then your money comes with commission. Have to try to get money from everyone . As much as you can even if there elderly to make any decent living.
Pros
Good Products, Good benefits
Cons
Sales is to unpredictable.
Ok workplace
Com Tech 2 (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 14, 2018
Safe work environment as long as you follow rules, you’re able to start your day from home. Pay is ok at start, but as you progress through the ranks you are able to earn more.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Leadership skills are lacking with some
Well run company with lots of opportunities
Staff (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 14, 2018
Comcast offers many opportunities and room for advancement. The company's leadership is always looking to transform the company and ensure that is evolving and growing. The leadership is not content to let the company remain static.
Pros
Large company with good benefits
Cons
Work life balance
Doing Sales and having food houdles.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  United StatesOctober 14, 2018
You Plan your day, which area you decide to go knock doors the best time is in the late evenings when people are going home. Your supervisor always check up on you to see how you are doing in the field. The job can get very frustrating when you cant make a sale for the day, but when you get that sale the feeling is so good.
Pros
Field outings
Cons
Health ins.
I Love(d) My Job
Sales and Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Concord, CAOctober 14, 2018
The titled statement is a company slogan, and that is what you make it, and at the end, yes I loved my job. I truly appreciate the company. A manager is only as good as the person, and you can not directly blame a company on that. So as far as my direct leadership has gone, it's been up and down. The company however changed my life. Before I was working for a major pharmaceutical company barely making $9/hour, once I started with Comcast I immediately doubled that and included great perks and benefits. Of course you receive the standard vacation, 401k, tuition reimbursement, PLUS FREE CABLE and INTERNET! And your service never goes out or has issues, NEVER! You receive discounts and free tickets to universal studios plus a million other places. Like life and happiness, a job is what you make it, and Comcast is the company to work for in any job market.
Fun
Switch Technician (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJOctober 14, 2018
Comcast is a great place to work when you consider salary and benefits. It's been many years since i have worked there. But overall was a great experience.
Revenue Analyst (Current Employee) –  Homewood, ILOctober 13, 2018
Comcast is an excellent company to work for promotes diversity and growth given you the necessary tools to perform your daily task. Also they have great incentives.
Pros
Discount services
Amazing workplace
Cable Technician/Installer (Current Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 13, 2018
surrounding with awesome team I work with, amazing supervisors, managers, an organized team and so helpful.
I've learned a lot of experience how to deal with different customers beside solving and troubleshooting many kinds of issues we've met , be more organized and so professional in your job.
the most hard thing is working in field in winter especially when snowing.
what I like most is dealing with diversity of people come all over the world and that I can condense them to like comcast although they have an issue with their service.
Great
CUSTOMER SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MS 39213October 13, 2018
Great job to be at very conformed and well benefited to me. I am very pleased with the environment that I workin and would not change it unless I got a higher paying hob
chain of command and the complain train
Cable Technician (Former Employee) –  Peachtree City, GAOctober 13, 2018
Comcast has a self service tool that allows the company to be as hands off as possible.They let you enter time for you work and set up all your own benefits, direct deposit, etc etc. the tech culture is buddy buddy as far as advancement in the company goes you need to be close with management and local supervisor. Techs in my office would gossip and complain about things that were not in there control like a customers account being overdue and not wanting to go to the job because it wasn't paid on time. Not being able to get in touch with a local manager to make a complaint about another tech or supervisor. long story short if you like working in a environment when the people you work with absolutely dread their jobs, complain and gossip all day everyday. Then a Comcast tech is the job for you. As far as the upper echelon of the company I would have no comment.
Pros
paid on time
Cons
management
A Good Company to Work For
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Washington StateOctober 13, 2018
Positive on benefits, advancement opportunities and income opportunity. I began as a part time CSR and was promoted to the HR administrator and then offered the opportunity for an AE position
Pros
Good Bnefits
Cons
No Cons
don't want to
Customer Experience Specialist (Priority Service)3 (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MAOctober 13, 2018
i don't want to talk about my job here it was good for awhile now i no longer feel it meets my needs that is it this is not right to make me review the company
Pros
you have a job
Cons
no room for growth
Love the people
Inbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 13, 2018
Customers call to see if they can be set up cable and internet or to upgrade their current services or try to up sale customers on getting a security system.
Pros
Up selling a security system is hard to do when people live in an apt.
Cons
Security system was priced way to high.
not a trusted company to work for,
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, OROctober 13, 2018
They will tell you job and department is safe from layoffs, then they the whole department, and move your job to another state.
Very poor communication.
ENPS was established to get rid of people or departments that are honest.
They do have great benefits.
Former Sales Supervisor
Sales Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Liberty Lake, WAOctober 12, 2018
Comcast had the worst leadership I have ever worked for.

They are catty and deceitful. They always passed the buck and never took responsibility for their actions and behaviors.

They support bullying and engage in it themselves and when someone stands up to them they conspire to make their life miserable.

Many people came from other sites to work in my site and said the other sites were amazing, so this may all just be in my site.

I resigned without any job lined up. I made the most money I had ever made at Comcast and it just was not worth it for me.
Pros
Great Wages, Great Benefits
Cons
Bad Management, Hostile work Environment
Fun Place To Work
Systems Administrator IV (Architecture Team) (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 12, 2018
Cool place to work, great people, benefits and salary. Love my team and co-workers. Comcast is great place to work. Don't have any regrets. Love my job.
Job
Communications Technician III (Current Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJOctober 12, 2018
Being a Comcast communication technician is a great place to work if you just want a job. Career advancement is possible but only only comes with a 5% pay bump, so even as a senior technician youre still not making great money. Long days, hard work, and sometimes dealing with beligerant customers who hate the company and take it out on you.
Pros
Free services, quarterly bonuses
Cons
Long days, working in all the elements, salary
Family friendly, laid back environment
Tier 2 Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCOctober 11, 2018
I love working at Comcast...period! Plenty of room for advancement/ career opportunities! And the benefits and pay are highly competitive. Success depends on your efforts! Show up for work and stay productive, you'll be fine!
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comcast. Our community is ready to answer.

53.9K