Comcast Employee Reviews

Very Good Company
Regional Manager Business Development (Sales) (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 19, 2018
Well run company. It is a good company to be part of.I will recommend it to anyone. Large and a lot units to move and several locations so you can move as you which.
Pros
Gym on site
Cons
A lot of work
Fun Workplace
Representative (Current Employee) –  Provo, UT 84606October 18, 2018
I loved my supervisor, she was great. The whole site is officially closing down, so that stinks because everyone is looking for a new job. Taking calls weren't too bad.
Team oriented environment
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAOctober 18, 2018
Good people. Difficult to work with customers who don't see the value in their services. Frequent changes in the comission structure that devalued the ability to earn. Overall, good managers that take care of their people.
Pros
Caring Managers
Cons
Tied to the desk/phone
Horrible, Liers, No Advancement
Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, PAOctober 18, 2018
I got terminated because I was told I wasn't Comcast material the manager didn't give me a reason just said that and terminated me within my last week of training. If you don't meet your quota better say bye bye to your job it's highly stressful and no job security, That's how they treat armed force members too.
Pros
Free cable
Cons
Everything else
COMCAST is a great place to work, but has limited jobs in Houston.
Dispatch, CommOps 2, Fulfillment (FTC) (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 18, 2018
I started working in the call center as a billing clerk, but would still trouble shoot the cable. I always tried to be empathetic to the customers and go the extra mile. I was happy to train for technical support because I personally learned so much about the internet and phone connections among other helpful information. When a new job posted in Dispatch, I applied so I could experience another job at Comcast (and I had heard the pay was better).

My supervisor in Dispatch gave me rave reviews and the techs told me they couldn't believe how nice I was. I explained coming from customer service, I didn't know any other way to treat people over the phone.
Pros
Great pay, health insurance, perks
Cons
No job stability
High Motivated
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Morrow, GAOctober 18, 2018
Highly motivated team player with a result driven attitude. Over ten years of experience in the retail sector driving excellent customer experiences within the store. Driving metrics through G.R.E.A.T. customer practices, retaining clientele, and initiating growth and development for myself and with my colleagues.
Pros
Great Paying company
Cons
Glass ceilings no opportunity to grow
Traffic Coordinator/Advertising Sales Support (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAOctober 18, 2018
A typical day at work is busy all day. There is a nice work environment.

The culture is very diverse and friendly.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the friendly co-workers.
Repetitive
Experienced Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  LynmwoodOctober 18, 2018
I was there for 19 years, If a supervisor or any upper management has any issues with you and they want you out, eventually they will win and get you to either quit or get fired. I had a supervisor talk poorly bout me sent it in an email to me by mistake. When I called him out on it he then harassed me daily. Even when I went to a new supervisor he continued to harass, be little, and continued to be unprofessional to the point of where I finally gave in and quit. Some people say why let him win, but when its a everyday occurrence and he is your direct supervisor it wears on you after awhile. It got ro the point where I no longer enjoyed my job and dreaded coming to work evereyday.
Pros
Good Money
Cons
Too many to list
A work in progress
Three Product Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCOctober 18, 2018
This is not a bad company to work for, as a whole. However like with any large company there are some pockets that fully part of the brand and as a result project a very different company culture.
fast paced and stressful
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIOctober 18, 2018
This job is not for the weak. It is very fast paced and can be stressful. You are expected to sell on every call. This is easily obtainable once you "resolve" the customer concern.
Great
Sales Account specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 18, 2018
Comcast was my favorite job. They made work fun and competitive. They showed us that they valued us as employees. I wish more companies were like Comcast.
great place to work for
Installation Technician (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAOctober 18, 2018
morning meeting precall the customer grabbed any tools I needed for the jobs I had and headed in the field management was very helpful nothing was really hard about the job I learned a lot I enjoy satisfying the customer
Did not have a chance to find out much
Billing Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MN 55110October 18, 2018
I wanted to stay longer however, the training was all over the place plus at the time my father and step mother were very ill and both had surgeries so I had to also take care of them
Pros
lunches and incentives and bonuses
Cons
need work on the training process
Job Summary
Senior Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, VAOctober 17, 2018
Best benefits and vacation time that I have ever experienced. Including the benefits. They are willing to work with their employees when it comes to family time. Love the discounts for Xfinity services.
Cons
Competitive pay
Increased Employee Recognition
Technical Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 17, 2018
Program designed to increase frontline recognition which prior to was not consistent or structured. This was a great idea to have monthly award ceremonies and for other employees to be made aware of how their co workers were appreciated.
Pros
Improve moral
Cons
Employee wanted more time for other meetings as well
Comcast Cable
ATC rep (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIOctober 17, 2018
It was a good work experience. It was a temporary job. There was a large high volume of calls and emails you had to respond to. Some team players working at Comcast.
Pros
Cons
Work load
Great company, takes good care of it's employees
Manager, HQ National Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 17, 2018
Great company, there are a lot of opportunities as long as you are working hard and smart to the level that you can. I have worked at Comcast for over 13 years, I have taking a lot great opportunity to advance my career.
Pros
Good management
Cons
Improve communications
Productive and motivating place to work.
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COOctober 17, 2018
Aside from medical/personal issues I had during my time of employment, I absolutely enjoyed the atmosphere. Management/supervisors are very involved with advancement at Comcast.
Cons
The worst part of Comcast is their "no flexibility attendance policy".
An ok place to be.
Rep 1 (Current Employee) –  United StatesOctober 16, 2018
This is an ok place to work. You should only consider this as a place to work to gain experience and then begin looking outside the company. There are numerous people comfortable in middle and entry level management, so career advancement within the company is almost non-existent.
customer service
Sr. Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Vernon Hills, ILOctober 16, 2018
I really enjoy helping the many customers that come into the store. I have made a lot of friends. I have sold a lot of product line to many customers. I wish some of my co-workers and mgrs. had the same concerns for our customers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comcast. Our community is ready to answer.

53.9K