Comcast Employee Reviews

A place where you are allowed to set your incomem and growth
Direct Sales (Former Employee) –  Fort Pierce, FLDecember 15, 2017
Great place to work. Anyone with a desire to grow and have fun helping customers this is a good place for you. If you get a chance to work for this company go for it
Good company, good people
Senior Network Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 15, 2017
Friendly, teammates, management team. It was very relaxed, as long as the job got done in a timely manner that's all that mattered. Whenever the work on the daily agenda was finished our day was done.
Great company to work for
Customer Account Specialist 3 (Current Employee) –  Chelmsford, MADecember 15, 2017
Overall Great company to work for and i would recommend it to my family and friends. They take pride in their employees and products for the customer.
Great team work with fun and friendly people. Good benefits and pay.
CSC Sales and Service Consultant (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WADecember 14, 2017
This is a good place to work due to competitive pay and great benefits. I found that there were communication problems within the company as far as we were told one thing but others seemed to be telling our customers something different. All in all it is a fast paced sometimes stressful job but the friendly team players seemed to make a big difference in my happiness.
Pros
Discounted services
Cons
Communication problems across the company
Well compensated job where you receive the amount of success you are willing to work for.
Xfinity Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  Mishawaka, INDecember 14, 2017
A typical day at Comcast is what the employee is going to make it. Attitude is the most important factor in this job because it is always changing. I was hired at a time of leadership change, so I didn't have a manager for my first three months. The manager I ended up having was still adjusting to the position as much as I was adjusting to mine. The culture of the workplace was very friendly and helpful. Everyone was intent on helping the next person succeed.
Pros
High compensation and benefits
Cons
No work/life balance. Lots of stress
Great work environment overall, but
Direct Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Lake Zurich, IL 60047December 14, 2017
Loved working there, but one big issue is how hard it was to get the company to cover the cost of solicitor’s permits for each area you’d be selling in.
Pros
Great benefits, good pay with limitless commission, intensive training
Cons
Hard to get the company to cover soliciting permits, so you basically have to perform illegal acts every day at work, and if you get fined/arrested they won’t help you.
Great Place with Many Opportunites
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNDecember 14, 2017
This place is amazing. excellent paid training, they stick by you when you first get on the phones and the growth is definitely there. expect to get a promotion every six months
Pros
growth, environment
Sales Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond, INDecember 14, 2017
Gained a lot of experience. Comcast invest a lot in the development of their employees. I enjoyed my time there. I would go back if a position opens up that interest me.
I loved working for this company because I enjoyed talking to people on the phone and I was good at it.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Gary, INDecember 14, 2017
I enjoyed this company because I was good at it , and I enjoyed talking to people both on the phone and in person. I did my very best and would go to other offices outside of my home office with just a phone call and the supervisor appreciated that.
Pros
Free Cable
Telecommunications environment. Good place of employment
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILDecember 14, 2017
Good working environment. You get to learned the business of telecommunications and you can have fun and make money.
Pay is good , however, with corporate America you never know when you may not have a job.
Independent work
Cable Installation Technician (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIDecember 14, 2017
sometimes long hours, but you either can earn commission or an hourly rate. Company vehicle is provided, must have clean driving record. You are responsible for your equipment
Comcast is a great company
Door-to-Door Sales (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLDecember 14, 2017
This was a wonderful experience but I'm happy I was laid off 12/13/17. Management didn't seem to know what's was happening from day to day. Communication was not very good during bad times and they really micromanage the sale staff.
Great Culture
Customer Response Representative (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INDecember 14, 2017
Comcast offers spectacular, very competitive benefits. The culture there is very inclusive, and fosters growth and professional development among their employees.
job
COMM TECH III (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 13, 2017
not room for advancement. Company does not keep there word. Company does not follow up on advancement opportunities like they say their going to do in the beginning
Comcast great place to work
Territory Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Olympia, WADecember 13, 2017
In direct sales, it is a very difficult job. You get great encouragement from management, and the benefits and pay are stellar! I have never worked for a better employer before and intend to go back to work for them in the future, just in a different role.
Pros
Pay, benefits, management, positive
Cons
Stressful.
Tons of training available
Sales Office Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Largo, MDDecember 13, 2017
I worked for the company for over 10 years which I started in Customer Service. Over the years with training and hard work, I was promoted several times. The amount of training is endless.
Position was eliminated
Direct Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  Kokomo, INDecember 13, 2017
No job security nor sympathy from corporate. The direct sales department was closed down two weeks before Christmas without warning. More than 100 people lost their jobs.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Security
Comcast
Xfinity Home Retention Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Liberty Lake, WADecember 13, 2017
Comcast is a good company to work for. There are a lot of changes within the call center environment, which can be stressful to people who work there.
Summary
Sales (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, MADecember 13, 2017
Worked door to door, selling packages and deals for comcast, was very difficult to make money because was not paid based salary only paid off of sales that were made
Good Benefits but not opportunity to move up.
Fullfilment Coordinator III (Current Employee) –  Sebring, FLDecember 13, 2017
Typical day is stressful, customer order never is what you expect always extra work.
Good learning phone, home alarm, etc.
Management not good a lot of favoritism.
Hardest part of the job for me will be working on the rain and late like to work my ten hours and go home also don't like to work on the weekend every week.
Enjoyable meet new customer, new technology and benefits.
Pros
Good benefits package.
Cons
Favoritism they don't care time with company they care about their friends.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comcast. Our community is ready to answer.