Cohn & Wolfe Employee Reviews

Great place to learn
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  London, Greater LondonMay 14, 2018
It's a great working environment and somewhere to learn strategic thinking and planning. Working on global and UK based accounts and you are very much relied upon to be a self starter in a great way.
Only traditional PR
2 month Internship as PR (Former Employee) –  Vile Parle, MaharashtraMarch 24, 2018
My experience was good, it's only traditional PR. Not a place for creative minds. I learned the basic which is making coverage report, media tracker, media mapping. But didn't learn anything else
Cons
Positif
PR ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Paris (75)March 15, 2018
Un environnement de travail plutôt positif et des collègues de travail très agréables.
Fun environment with good learning opportunity
Senior Accountant/Client Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 6, 2017
Good, fast paced environment full of possibilities for growth. Expect long hours but they culture makes it pleasant to put in the effort. Pay is at the lower end of the market scale.
Resumen de la empresa
Recepcionista con inglés y apoyo a departamentos (Former Employee) –  Madrid, MadridDecember 29, 2016
Bueno cuando trabaje en Cohn & Wolfe ltd, aprendí bastantes cosas de lo que yo se que es temas recepción y administración, utilicé mi idioma de Inglés en algunas ocasiones.
Me ocupaba de varias tareas como viajes, informes , preparación de salas.
Con algunos compañeros de trabajo me llevaba bien y con otros no tanto.
Era un trabajo en el que no había demasiado trabajo y cuando no hay trabajo la verdad es que uno se aburre. La promoción en esa empresa era complicada y al final terminaron despidiéndonos cuando empezó la crisis.
Una de las primeras personas que se fueron , fue la jefa.
Probably the best job I've ever had.
Associate Director (Former Employee) –  LondonNovember 25, 2016
Great boss, enjoyable, challenging work, and each day was an enjoyable challenge. Working as head of digital across consumer and corporate, from building websites to devising social media campaigns.
Fun Corporate Culture
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 1, 2016
Fun Corporate Culture, Flexible With Home Life Stresses and Requiring Personal Time, Office Politics Can Be Intense, Management Slow/Extremely Hesitant to Try New Things, Management Has An Open Door Policy and Very Considerate to Listening to Concerns.
Amazing
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 12, 2014
I been working at Cohn & Wolfe since I was 21yrs old. I been here 9yrs already & I have learn so much. My co-workers are amazing. I already consider them part of my family.
Pros
Great Communications
Cons
Non
Productive and fun place to work
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, New YorkMarch 7, 2013
Great place to work. Balances families and work. Very Productive.
Pros
great kitchen for lunches