Citi Employee Reviews

Found 200 reviews matching the search See all 16,489 reviews
good
Singapore as Application Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) –  SingaporeSeptember 9, 2019
A good Manager/Team lead of a software company will let you in to the world of possibilities, where your ideas and thoughts are appreciated and converted in to reality in the means of software programs and give’s you chance to contribute to the whole society.
Good payment for your work and recognises you if you and your work is worth of.
Gives you corporate and real time experience in which you can master, Career growth and allow you to demand a good package for future company.
Employment programs such as train and hire are now in favour of both trainees and company.
Kind supervisor and interesting work scope.
Senior Bank Officer (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Changi Business ParkAugust 15, 2019
In the morning, I will be assigned to contact customer for service call within stipulated time. In the later part of the day, I have to review investment products documents, monitor rework and follow up. I also perform report review and ensure that audit trail is being followed up. Lastly, i have to prepare reports for branches and other ad hoc duties. The perks on this job is that there are courses to attend funded by the company. There are promotional products only offered to Citi employees.
Overall was a positive and forward looking organisation to work with
Change Management/ PPM (Former Employee) –  Changi Business ParkAugust 9, 2019
Team was self motivated working on aggressive project leading to positive impact toward operations. All work and no play makes anyone dull but this is to my surprise not Citibank culture. We had a good balance of corporate social Responsibility events and Team bonding fun events as well. Diversity is a value deeply appreciated across the teams as well.
Pros
Top-notch technology allowing working anywhere, anytime, work from home capability
Cons
Sometimes weekends need to be sacrificed but this is rare.
god place to work
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  SingaporeMay 15, 2019
good place to work, our team leads ensured that we have work satisfaction. we had very good team dynamics, we help each other to achieve our team goals.
Productive and supportive workplace
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  SingaporeApril 22, 2019
It is fruitful and comfortable.
I have been with Citi for around 10 years.
I have grown as a professional with the guidance of my mentors and my hard work.
soso
Banking Sales Officer (Direct Sales) (Former Employee) –  Everywhere in SingaporeFebruary 8, 2019
pay is good
comm is good
management not good but if you are lucky you will meet a good manager
alot of politics going on in the higher management and also on the ground
Best Corporate Experience I ever had
Reporting Analyst (Former Employee) –  SingaporeJanuary 24, 2019
The environment is just perfect. Working here introduced me to professionalism and corporate life. A friendly environment enabling its workers for opportunities.
Unhealthy atmosphere at workplace
Computer Operator (Former Employee) –  SingaporeDecember 30, 2018
The department that i was belong was not a great experience for me. very pressurize environment, finger pointing, negative and harsh word seems to be normal.In a positive approached, With this kind of working place i had learnt and develop my good working attitude habbit.
Work & Environment
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Singapore, SGDecember 5, 2018
- Learned about Investment Banking, Credit Cards
- Mixed Work Culture.
- Had full freedom to carry out our Role / Job.
- Company would have so many events for the Employees at all occasions.
Top tier talent
Management Associate Intern (Former Employee) –  Singapore, SGDecember 5, 2018
Excellent management filled with veterans from the financial services industry. Amazing learning opportunity and corporate access, with great perks and learning.
Great culture
Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  Telok AyerOctober 30, 2018
Meeting new and different clients is very refreshing, its a job that requires you to more or less run your own business. Colleagues are relatively helpful and nice.
Pros
Medical benefits
Productive and fun place
Intern in Operations (Former Employee) –  SingaporeOctober 23, 2018
- Focus on getting things done
- High pressure work environment
- Balance of work and life
- Management is caring
- Excellent technical skills of teams
- Culturally diverse workplace
A typical day at work
Desktop Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  SingaporeAugust 23, 2018
a typical day at work and the management is ok. Workplace are mostly Indians though. Team was good and we do have team lunch every now and the but overall I don't see myself working long term on the firm.
Pros
Cons
to much politics
Citi bank provides sense of achievement
Vice President (Current Employee) –  SingaporeJuly 20, 2018
A day in Citibank is a busy day, lot of things to finish in a tight timeline, but there are lots of sense of achievement. The challenges are there that really shape a person to be more productive than before.

I have learned to be more careful and at the same time, fast. However, the most enjoyable part is having nice colleagues who are willing to help me out despite being busy with their own work.

Typical day at work would start in planning strategy by prioritizing urgent items & scheduling a call to clear out requirements & establish guidelines and workflow process across business and product owners.

You need to prepare detailed reports to management stressing the problem , issue and risk and proposed mitigation plan.

The process would definitely provide advance knowledge on system structures. You would be able to help collaborate with various system owners .

Chalenging part on project process is to established single forum to discuss on solutions. Most product team is engaged on multi projects and participation & commitment is an issue

Enjoyable part of the job is providing community services , allocating time to understand other peoples need & provide help as part of giving back to community.
Pros
Pro-active department, Teamwork among colleagues, Fun and Co-operation across all units, lively unit to work with...
Cons
Salary is not increasing. not good bonus, but Citi is a good place to work..not only for gain experience but also gain knowledge.
Exposed to learn and work
Assistant Vice President (Current Employee) –  CBPJuly 10, 2018
as working on critical financial items , able to learn more things and played key role in organization growth in terms of organization revenue as well as personal career
Pros
Job security
Cons
Stress, Long hours
Fast paced
Intern (Former Employee) –  SingaporeJune 6, 2018
Working in a bank requires me to be more careful and at the same time, fast. I need to process all the application forms and key it into the system by a certain time of the day in order for checking to be done by other colleagues. I have learned about how difficult it is to work in the back end of a bank. However, the most enjoyable part is having nice colleagues who are willing to help me out despite being busy with their own work.
Banking Sector, Fast Pace. Same as all other banks
Embossing Officer (Former Employee) –  singaporeJune 1, 2018
Citi has a high quota to hit and the environment is stressful as it is very fast. We are more like part of a big machine running the MNC, Citibank. However compensation through salary is highly attractive.
Worklife balance, fast paced and nice environment
Credit Control Officer (Current Employee) –  SingaporeMay 23, 2018
Worklife balance
Fast paced environment
Good benefits and welfare for staffs
Friendly colleagues
Good working culture
Good place for corporate growth
Appreciates talent
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Na
Very good atmosphere
Good management
Number one latest tec

it is under in Top 10 banking
big networks
High profile projects meeting business demands
Senior IT Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  SingaporeMay 19, 2018

You need to prepare detailed reports to management stressing the problem , issue and risk and proposed mitigration plan

Pros
High profile project exposure
Cons
Long working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citi. Our community is ready to answer.

56K