Citi Employee Reviews

SO much to learn and Grow
Technical Information Security Officer (Current Employee) –  SingaporeFebruary 6, 2018
I am learning a lot which would help me in future .I am working on new technologies prevailing in market .This is very good for my career professionally as well as personally .
stressful
Processing Officer (Former Employee) –  Shenton Way/TampinesFebruary 6, 2018
This place is somewhere you are able to learned a lot of products.
I started working here under the Private Banking Group.
Doing remittances working for our Private clients.
Where everything you do have to be accurate and and mostly fast for our Private clients.
Then when we moved to another location after merging with another
section eventhough we still process our Private clients we also do work for our general consumers.
The hours are very long everyday and stressful.
工作環境可接觸各項銀行業務,對商業銀行會有更多了解
Financial Assistant (Former Employee) –  TaiwanFebruary 3, 2018
工作環境可接觸各項銀行業務,對商業銀行及財富管理業務內容會有更多了解。各部門同事都很願意彼此幫助。但銀行營業時間15:30結束後,仍有多項行政業務須完成
good to learn
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  WoodlandsJanuary 21, 2018
good place to learn , good place to train, balance hours, stressful yet satisfaction is there if you achieve your target, nice colleagues, interesting place to be at
Fun and relax
Business Analyst / Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Central Business DistrictJanuary 15, 2018
- no micro-management, but deliverables must be delivered on time and in good quality
- good and helpful colleagues
- career advancement seems slow, but since its back-office it's kinda to be expected
The Citibank Singapore has a good wrok culture for growth
Business Analysis Manager (Infrastructure Group) (Former Employee) –  SingaporeJanuary 2, 2018
The work culture in citibank singapore is competitive and promotion is based on merit.But it also depends on which department you are in. Lots of politics in back office :)
Fun workplace
Equity Advisor (Current Employee) –  SingaporeDecember 3, 2017
Awesome working environment and challenging each day. Provide Equity advisory support to bankers, with full advisory services direct to clients. RM coverage: Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, North Asia, NRI, RoW, UAE. Provide trade ideas and strategies for cash and equity structures across US, HK and SG equity markets. Regular strategy presentations to bankers. Monitor trading positions. Doubles as trade execution.
Technology Analyst (Former Employee) –  SingaporeNovember 24, 2017
Decent pay, good number of paid vacation days, good medical and dental benefits. Being a global company and working in a global team means having meetings at odd hours. Plenty of opportunity to learn and plenty of teams to grow laterally.
Good advancement if only with the right mamgement
Human Resources Shared Services - Payroll Analyst (Former Employee) –  SingaporeNovember 23, 2017
I enjoyed working with Citi and I joined back after my University graduation. We had fun while working as I had met a group of wonderful co-workers and bosses.

However, after some internal restructure, my team was being handover to another management that had zero understanding of what we are doing for our scope. Therefore things got pretty tough.

So my conclusion is having a good leader means a lot to the team.
Best place to start your working life
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  malaysiaNovember 20, 2017
Well organised team and strictly no room for discrimination.
CITI will always be a good platform for the freshies to learn and gain knowledge since there are many classroom training will be provided. Overall, best place to work at.
Pros
more trainings
Cons
routine job
Productive & very organized work environment.
Business Acquisition Manager (Former Employee) –  Changi Business ParkNovember 17, 2017
Colleagues are friendly, work-life balance are met. Highly conducive environment for personal growth. Managements are willing to take challenges and changes if positive feedback were given on the ground. In overall, the work experiences were great in Citi.
good environment
customer excutive (Former Employee) –  citi singaporeOctober 10, 2017
best working place, good environment, best salary, great ot offer. best hr staff and good leader. everyone in citi is approachable. flexibility in holiday option.
Pros
free lunches, dinner
Cons
no short breaks
Good work life balance, fun working environment, place to make money.
Customer Engagement Officer (Former Employee) –  SingaporeSeptember 11, 2017
- A great place to work and to progress in career. Rewards and benefits for employee is excellent. Fun working environment. A can do attitude culture both management and colleagues.
Work hard play hard drive from the company. I will definitely join this company if Citi decides to open again in JB or Singapore.
Good to work in
Confidential Secretary (Former Employee) –  UICSeptember 4, 2017
Generally, these work places were alright and fun to work in. Gained lots of knowledge for work as well as life skills. Able to exercise discretion as offices were small and interactions with colleagues were easy.
Pros
Learning even at work
Cons
Still too young in the work force
management level is lack of leadership
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  singaporeAugust 29, 2017
management level is lack of leadership
no work life balance
no clear roles and responsibility
HR process is not professional
culture doesn't foster talents to stay
Truly a global bank
Technical Specialist (Current Employee) –  ChangiAugust 28, 2017
Truly a global bank.
I currently work here as a tech specialist since last 4 years.
A mixed bag of people with different skills, some very bright talent.
Good Work culture and great to be part of big organization.
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Changi Business ParkAugust 26, 2017
A good learning experience being part of few critical applications in payment chain.
Supporting applications on critical month-end period is the hardest part of the job.
Just fine
CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER (Former Employee) –  SINGAPOREAugust 22, 2017
A good place to learn and to test your patience! Overall this place is just fine and learns a lot how to handle things and sarcastic rich people. The workplace is just fine, people are busy and sometimes we do not really know who is our next workstation friend since most of us working very ambitious and diligent.
Pros
Overseas travelling
Cons
short breaks, healthcare
Demanding and rewarding environment
Technology (Former Employee) –  Changi Business ParkAugust 16, 2017
The most enjoyable part of the job was that you get to travel and meet and work with different people from different cultures, and in the process, form lasting relationships.
no bonuses, no career advancement
Citiphone Officer (Former Employee) –  SingaporeAugust 13, 2017
There's no work-life balance in Citi. If there are celebrations, those who are on shift are not given the opportunity to even have a "separate celebration" when it's not their fault that they do have a shift on that day.
They're not very generous in terms of giving bonuses because there's no bonus at all.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citi. Our community is ready to answer.

54.3K