Chye Joo Construction Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Productive / Fun
Project Managaer/ Engineer (Former Employee) –  SingaporeJuly 11, 2017
A typical day is coordination/ assignment of works activities. Attend site meeting / inspection with client representatives. Carry out plan activities as accordance to approval.
Pros
Satisfactory
Cons
Not bad not best
senior planning lead engineer (Current Employee) –  West Coast HwyJuly 12, 2016
It is ok to work with Chye Joo but there is no rules and regulations and not complying with the contract of previously in place.
Pros
Good to work
Cons
Not so technically expert.
Fun workplace with different cultures from colleagues
Public Relations Officer (Current Employee) –  SingaporeSeptember 10, 2015
I am working on a construction site and I am dealing with men environment. Everyday is a busy day for us to be able for us to get the the achievable site progress per day.

What I learned in my current job is that females can really work with the men environment as long as she is open-minded & flexible in all things.

The management is okay, staffs are well-supported, however those who always do good will not be noticed and appreciated at times.

The hardest part of the job is that you have to deal with different colleagues/clients' attitude & character. Anyway, I took it as a challenged.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when we celebrated every success of our site activities e.g. completion of traffic diversions, demolition works,etc. We don't have that "recreation budget" thing and so we have to contribute & get from our own pocket to buy something for everyone especially to the general workers.