Chick-fil-A Employee Review

Decent job overall
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALApril 12, 2019
I love most of the people I work with. Most are kind and fun to be around. Some of the Shift leaders can be a bit too uptight for just a fast food restaurant. Will say one thing though, Having to say "my pleasure" constantly gets very annoying. They are pretty good at giving you the time off you want as long as you do it a bit in advance. Overall an ok place to work at but definitely not a job to be able to do for months to a year personally.
Pros
Discount food, nice coworkers
Cons
always busy, having to say "my pleasure" all the time

Other Chick-fil-A Employee Reviews

Seems like a great place to work
Unloader/Stocker (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXJuly 19, 2019
I worked 2 hours a day couple of hours a week unloading the supply truck. Only until a opening spot came available in the kitchen . Only worked one week before I moved on to another job
A great start job.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAJuly 19, 2019
Overall it’s not a bad place to work at there’s a lots of opportunity for growth and learning how to become a leader and lead a team. There’s it up’s and down’s the work is fast paced and can be very stressful at time there’s time where you will go nonstop from the time you come in until you leave for the day . For the most part your coworkers become like a second family which make the busy days go by much faster and a plus is the food you get when on break.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chick-fil-A. Our community is ready to answer.

55.6K