Chick-fil-A Employee Review

Decent job overall
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALApril 12, 2019
I love most of the people I work with. Most are kind and fun to be around. Some of the Shift leaders can be a bit too uptight for just a fast food restaurant. Will say one thing though, Having to say "my pleasure" constantly gets very annoying. They are pretty good at giving you the time off you want as long as you do it a bit in advance. Overall an ok place to work at but definitely not a job to be able to do for months to a year personally.
Pros
Discount food, nice coworkers
Cons
always busy, having to say "my pleasure" all the time

Other Chick-fil-A Employee Reviews

Great Organiozation
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Statesville, NCMay 18, 2019
Chickfila is a great environment that promotes hard work communication and how those two aspects when paired together create a efficient work environment.
Pros
Great Organization
Cons
High stress environment
Fast paced environment with some of the best people to work with.
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Oceanside, CAMay 18, 2019
Everyday is different since the amount of customers that come in change. However, most of the time it is fast paced. The people who work there are incredibly nice and easy to communicate with. I've learned how to better communicate, how to adapt to situations quickly, how to take criticism, and how to be openminded to new things. The management and work environment are among the best I have seen. The hardest part of the job is serving the customers since food-service employees can receive so much attitude and be on the receiving end of very hurtful and offensive things. However, the best feeling is making someone's day and feeling proud of yourself for keeping up with the fast environment.
Pros
Flexible schedule

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chick-fil-A. Our community is ready to answer.

55.3K