Chick-fil-A Employee Reviews for Team Member

Stressful, immature, and exhausting
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Rhode IslandFebruary 23, 2018
The amount of immaturity and brokenness involved in this work place is appalling and I would have never thought such imperfection could happen at any work place. Although it is a good stepping stone and a good first job
Great company to work for
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Greenacres, FLFebruary 23, 2018
Chick-fil-a is a great company to work for, But some people just tend to draw the short straw. The Chick-fil-a on Lantana and Jog, in Greenacres, Florida has a Problematic management system. The owner of the store is a great and caring person, however, the main manager of the store is her relative. So if you have any complaints about the main manager you can't really tell the owner because she will most likely take the side of her relative. Other than that the other managers are great.
Pros
discounts
Cons
Bad Management system
Great owner, poor directors
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ALFebruary 22, 2018
Very fast paced and customer friendly. The pay is alright depending on how much you are available and it is ridiculously easy to get hours. Employees were always arguing and half of the directors did nothing through their shifts. I have heard great things about other Chick-Fil-A's but this one was nowhere near where it needed to be with the relationships between directors and team members.
Productive and a fun place to work
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZFebruary 21, 2018
While working at Chick Fil A, I learned that customer service is key in the food industry. I learned how to work in a fast paced environment under pressure to make ever order accurate.
They care
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Webster, TXFebruary 20, 2018
The best part about working at Chick-fil-A was that the managers were understanding and care a lot about not the success of the company but also the individual success of each worker.
Pros
N/a
Cons
short breaks
Fun and challenging
Team Member (Current Employee) –  N main Street 1018February 20, 2018
It can be stressful but it can be fun at the same time and it can be challenging all together you work together as a team and work hard to meet your goals and everyone you work with becomes your family
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Short breaks
Fun
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Nottingham, MDFebruary 20, 2018
Coworkers were friendly everybody laughed and had a good time. Nobody fussed and when it got busy everybody got serious and knew what to do..............
a great work environment and family.
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Sylvania, OHFebruary 19, 2018
everyone at Chick Fil a makes you feel welcome and a part of the team! It is a great place to feel welcomed and feel good. Everyone is there to help you succeed.
Pros
free lunches
Overall a good experience
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCFebruary 19, 2018
I appreciated the staff and the excellent management skills, when it came to flexibility of hours and shifts I had a hard time. I had family things going on and it didn't correlate with my schedule.
Fast paced environment with great people
TEAM MEMBER (Former Employee) –  Meridian, IDFebruary 18, 2018
Chickfila is an awesome company that cares about the development of their employees. It is fun and rewarding working for and with great individuals. Such a great first job.
Good Opportunity
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 17, 2018
The Chick-fil-a I worked at was poorly managed and ownership played a role in a majority of the employees leaving. I appreciated the experience the job had to offer. My coworkers made life easier.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Terrible Management
Good company
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 16, 2018
Good place to work. Lot of benefits. They give u good hours and pay u well. Very fast learning job, good starting out job. Chick Fil A is a good company
overall good
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDFebruary 16, 2018
I overall like environment and mindset of Chickfila but It may be too hard to have a good job there if you have no work experience. They are very professional and want to give customers a good experience of the service they provide. I would recommend it, however, to those who have been working for a while at a previous job.
Pros
enviroment, discounts, overall experience
Cons
professionalism makes it hard for new workers to have a place there, fast pace can be stressful at moments
Enjoyed working here
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Southaven, MSFebruary 13, 2018
I really enjoyed working here. It taught me how to multitask. I got to know some of the regular customers. The work environment was really friendly. It taught me about time management.
very quick paced Job
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Sumter, SCFebruary 13, 2018
Working for Chick Fil A, who is another christian based company I gained a lot of life lessons from the older crew members. I also learned that we all should have more respect for the person standing behind the counter or the ones in the kitchen because the fast food industry is not easy.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
shorts breaks
Working there was fun
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Ormond Beach, FLFebruary 13, 2018
I enjoyed working there. I made friends with most of my coworkers and respected the managers. They have a good way of running the restaurant, which I appreciated
Satisfaction in the work
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PA 17601February 13, 2018
The nature of the restaurant chain in the area is fast paced, and the work can get stressful at times, but overall I found enjoyment and satisfaction.
Pros
Discount on food at the location, good management team, great work environment, communication.
Cons
Days can get long, stressful, and very fast.
A fun, high energy place to work if you're willing to work for it
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCFebruary 13, 2018
It's a good place to work to learn Multi-Tasking, Team work, and Dealing with a high stress environment.

A typical day includes working in several different stations preforming different tasks, cleaning your station, and helping other when needed. Depending on the shift you may be assigned cleaning tasks (Scrubbing, moping, etc) to keep the store up to stranded.

The management staff works hard to help you achieve your goals, and work towards a better workplace.

I find the workplace to be lighthearted but serious. Where camaraderie is common place and jokes are welcome. I've made friends here i will likely have for a long time.

The hardest part for is the the high physical demand and the stranger orders. But it's more then manageable.

I enjoy the people i work with. The team fun to be around, helpful, funny, and always a blast.
Pros
Free break food, hard work is well rewarded.
Cons
Short breaks, inconsistent schedule.
it was fun and stressful
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Vicksburg, MSFebruary 12, 2018
I liked it but I don't like how they handle situations. The way they are said to be is not really how it is. You kind of just have to go with the flow.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
breaks
Work palce will not work with your schedule .
TEAM MEMBER (Current Employee) –  Monroe, GAFebruary 12, 2018
very rude managers.
they cut my hours because i had to leave work and i was sick.
they will schedule you on days that you are NOT available.If you have to call out , they will bring you into the office .
Pros
free food when food cost is low
Cons
makes you take 10 min breaks on saturday

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chick-fil-A. Our community is ready to answer.

53.5K