Chick-fil-A Employee Reviews for Team Member

An awesome company. Some management was unprofessional.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Buford, GADecember 12, 2017
I loved my co workers and I loved the company. They do great things for their community. I think in my experience there were a couple managers who did not reflect the company policies.
Wonderful place to work
Team member (Current Employee) –  Niceville, FLDecember 8, 2017
I absolutely love working here. I come to work and am greeted by smiling faces from both guests and coworkers. We are trained efficiently so we are able to perform our job with confidence. Leadership is always willing to assist and coach us as needed.
good food
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Ashland, KYDecember 8, 2017
The people weren't too bad. pace was very fast and non-stop and it creates stress when some have to pick up slack for others. The food is excellent though and you get a discount.
Pros
good food
Cons
Fast pace and stressful at times
my work day at chick Fi La
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Wyomissing, PADecember 8, 2017
I like my day at Chick Fi La because I get to work with the most interesting people there it's like a family atmosphere they really enjoy working with you plus, they value you as a person,
Pros
Very good palce to work
Cons
Fast paced fun place to work
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VADecember 7, 2017
Had a lot of fun working at Chick-fil-A. My coworkers were easily the best part. Very chill and easy to get along with. Management was also very accommodating and helpful.
great first job
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, AL 35404December 6, 2017
Great first job. Can be a fast pace and a little stressful, but mostly relaxed. Also depends on the location you work at. Some get more business than others.
Productive and fun workplace
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, NJDecember 6, 2017
My short time as a Chick-fail-A employee was amazing. I enjoyed working here so much everyday I looked forward to going to work. It’s not everyday that somebody enjoys their job rather than complain about having to go to work, but working at Chick-fil-A I have never complained once. I can really say I loved my job.
Pros
Free lunch, friendly customers, friendly co-workers, etc.
Cons
Some angry customers
nice co workers
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Lake Park, FLDecember 5, 2017
CFA is a great place for teens who are looking for their first job as it provides them with a sense of responsibility and accountability. Good way to enter the workforce.
Pros
meal voucher
Cons
not always best at communication, short breaks
Bad owner do not work here
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Auburn, CADecember 5, 2017
Owner does not know how to run a business well. When I worked here she wouldn't give us towels, we were constantly under-staffed she'd schedule people so they couldn't take a 30 by scheduling them at weird times such as 5:35-close which makes them ineligible to take a 30. She would fire people once they put in their two weeks, she doesn't connect with employees at all, and when she was actually in the store she would just sit in her office and stare at the cameras and watch us, then come out and confront us if we do one little thing wrong.
Pros
Fun co workers
Cons
everything else
fun place but stressful
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Midland, TXDecember 5, 2017
Fun place to work also just some stuff where stressful. When our manager would scream at us all the time. I dont have a lot to say about this job it was just a temporary job.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Stressful but great for real life training
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Union City, GADecember 4, 2017
Chick-fil-A is great for developing work skills but is not great for long term jobs as they take everything seriously and don’t give out exceptions and also start you off at minimum wage which isn’t great
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Strict no exceptions
Best quick service restaurant to work for
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Smithfield, NCDecember 4, 2017
Chick Fil A is a great restaurant to work for. It is a great place to get your first job. Working at Chick Fil a builds your manners and social etiquette.
Excellent for High school
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Short Pump, VADecember 4, 2017
I enjoyed working under my manager more than the job itself. I was a cashier and a fry cook. My manager was a friendly and organized person, who was a pleasure to be around. This was my first job and taught me a lot about being responsible
Pros
Managment
Decent for Students
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Muncie, INDecember 2, 2017
This was a nice enough place to work as a student. However, the management was lacking as they did not work on specific tasks as frequently as other team members.
Good for students
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCDecember 2, 2017
This is a good first job. There isnt very much room for growth. Managers are typically young so thats the biggest problem. Very immature! Closed on Sunday is a plus.
Pros
Work with schedule, good pay to start
Cons
No benefits and management is not good
great place
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVNovember 29, 2017
Great atmosphere and company wouldnt have left if my hours didnt get cut, Fun job overall I loved my regular customers Dan was an amazing boss very understanding
Pros
Great pay
Fast-paced and well-paid
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLNovember 29, 2017
The environment was always busy and fast-paced which I'm good at managing. However, some managers lack care and it's like pulling teeth to get anything done with them. The coworkers however are fantastic and friendly, willing to cover your shifts if needed. The best part was free employee meals every day you worked. However, there is a lot of work and expectations involved for the pay you receive which isn't worth it.
Pros
Free employee meals
Cons
Poor management, Too many expectations
Fast paced place
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GANovember 28, 2017
The day would start off slow depending on the time. Things would start to pick up when the lunch rush or dinner rush started. Some of the management did not do their jobs properly. Sometimes I would not get a break even though I worked long enough for one. The thing I loved most about working here was seeing the happy faces of the patrons.
Pros
Free Break Food with a limit
Cons
Not recommended for people who can not handle the pressure during a rush
Just okay
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLNovember 28, 2017
It's a good place for a first job, but that's all it should be. They do have high expectations so that will help you with other jobs but they have a high turnover rate for a reason: management picks favorites and you might not get a raise after a few months of working there. Plus food still isn't free which is kind of ridiculous in my opinion.
Pros
Friendly coworkers, Friendly guests
Cons
Stressful, Management
Very productive, quick pace environment
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, KSNovember 28, 2017
Has very flexible hours, stress free work zone, and good discounts for employees. The work is not too hard, but can be fast pace during lunch hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chick-fil-A. Our community is ready to answer.