Chick-fil-A Employee Reviews for Team Member

Fun and very busy work place
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLSeptember 17, 2018
It was a good job experience for me, lunch hour was extremely busy. Learned how to work with other people and how to train other people.Most of the people I worked with were very friendly and outgoing.
Great Part Time Job, but That's All
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Former Employee) –  Monroe, NCSeptember 17, 2018
ChickFilA was a lot of fun starting out, at the time I was working with a lot of my peers and people close to my age. Good work environment, and the job is not too physically taxing. However, there is not much room to move up in the business, and the typical pay raise is not sufficient for the amount of responsibilities a member has upon being promoted.
Pros
Free Meal, Learned Better Customer Interaction, Uplifting Work Environment
Cons
Insufficient Salary, Difficult to Advance
Fun with Poor management
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Buford, GASeptember 17, 2018
Fun, quick paced work environment, but manager creates bias against kitchen workers and people who work in the front. Somewhat disorganized with scheduling shifts.
Great environment and great people.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Muncie, INSeptember 16, 2018
Chick-fil-A has an amazing environment that is like no other. They do have the availability to hire teenagers and students so there is not a lot of room for promotion and higher salaries. It is a great place to work while in high school or college though.
Fast-paced, customer service-focused work environment.
Team member (Former Employee) –  Sanford, NCSeptember 16, 2018
Working at Chick-fil-A has its pros and cons. It is fast paced for the majority of your shift so it is expected that you must always be doing something, cleaning, stocking, helping, etc. Pay is nothing to brag about but opportunity for advancement is available.
Fast Paced
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Humble, TXSeptember 15, 2018
Was always very busy and fast paced, especially on Thursday/Friday/Saturday nights. Chick fil A is a very popular place for high school/middle school sports teams to go to after a game so we'd have several people in the restaurant often.
Chick-fil-A is a great place to work.
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Current Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLSeptember 14, 2018
Chick-fil-A is full of very loving, caring and supportive team members and leadership. They push you to reach your goals, they are always encouraging and they truly care about their employees.

It’s a fast paced work environment, teaches you how to multitask, and work in a timely manner. It also teaches you how to treat customers and how to solve issues in a professional way.
Pros
Free lunches, family like.
Cons
Short breaks, average pay.
Very fast pace
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Quakertown, PASeptember 13, 2018
This is a very fast paced environment. For example, they try to have 30 seconds or less per car in the drive thru. Most of the other employees that I worked with were also high school/early college students. Our discount was 50% off one meal per shift.
great
Team member (Former Employee) –  Flower Mound, TXSeptember 13, 2018
my experience there was great and everything i worked hard and my days could be flexable around school when i was attening and it was a fast paced always on your toes doing something kind of job
Quick paced environment and fun place to be
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARSeptember 13, 2018
When I worked at Chick-fil-A everyday was a new experience, where I learned more. The atmosphere there was always positive and friendly. The people I worked with had a lasting impression on me that I will never forget.
Pros
Free lunch, good staff
stressful
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Chicago Ridge, ILSeptember 12, 2018
not so bad if you have good managers. I did not like this job but it was probably my location. i have no good experiences. i love serving people though. that made up for the bad.
very fun work environment
Team Member (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXSeptember 12, 2018
all customers are very nice, great co workers and great place for career advancements also offered scholarships for college which helped many college students
Tons of Fun
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Lubbock, TXSeptember 12, 2018
I had a ton of fun. The work enivironment was fun. It was a fast pased job, and I was able to learn a lot of different skills. I worked in the Back of House. I learned a lot.
Good company, poor management
Team member (Former Employee) –  Hilliard, OHSeptember 12, 2018
Good company, poor management. It was a fun place to work and the company is wonderful however the management at this location treated employees very poorly and treated employees who were family friends outside of work much different than senior employees, In pay, position, and overall kindness.
great job
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSSeptember 11, 2018
good place to work. the environment and surroundings is all positive the entire time. great first job and the pay was decent. i enjoyed every minute of it.
The other employees were fun to work with.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 11, 2018
Chick-fil-a overall was a great company, as an employee overall I was treated well. For the location I worked at, it was difficult to move up in position and pay.
Fast paced and pleasant atmosphere.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Ashland, KYSeptember 10, 2018
Very fast paced work with strict guidelines on employee conduct. Very transient staff, people come and go often, but the staff manages to be very close knit and when I left to go to school I was told I could always come back and have a job. A productive and happy place to work.
Other than the lakc of pay was not a bad place to work
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Former Employee) –  Palm Harbor, FLSeptember 10, 2018
I worked for this company for a year and in that time my salary went from 8.05 to 8.25 while other employees were being paid 10.00 dollars or more but overall not a bad place to work
Excellent
Team Member (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 9, 2018
Chick Fil A, is just amazing. There is everything you need for developing yourself as an employee of this company. You will learn customer service skills, time management, multi-tasking, teamwork, and so many others. I definitely recommend this company if you want to start your life as a worker
Pros
Free lunches
Building of teamwork
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Former Employee) –  Summerville, SCSeptember 9, 2018
Chick-Fil-A is a great place to learn to how to work together. It is a very fast paced industry, you will need to know how to multitask. Overall I would recommend anyone to work here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chick-fil-A. Our community is ready to answer.

54.5K