Chick-fil-A Employee Reviews for Team Member

Found 1,967 reviews matching the search See all 13,034 reviews
Positivity
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYAugust 25, 2019
Very positive company, they were extremely helpful. It is a very fast paced work environment and was constantly busy. Sometimes hard to work around schedules.
Fast-paced
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Crestview, FLAugust 25, 2019
It's a fast paced job that is all about speed. You might work long hours with no break. If the days are slow, your hours are cut. There are no benefits at this Chick fil a except for 50% off the food. The staff are always pleasant and great to work with. You work your butt off for a minimal salary.
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Bridgeton, MOAugust 24, 2019
They have excellent management, excellent work environment. It's the military of fast food, equipping and preparing you to build leadership skills that will follow you for the rest of your life.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
need more money
Workplace to Remember
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Easley, SCAugust 24, 2019
I worked at Chick-fil-A for a year and a half. The other team members were so kind. I started out under a bad operator, but, soon after, my store was taken over by corporate. Everything was very professional, but going to work became something that I looked forward to every day, which is something that I don’t think many people can say about their job. The company took all employees on a “field trip” to carowinds. Everything in the entire store is meant to provide a great experience to guests, but also the employees. This is an amazing company to work for. They require you to work hard, but they pay well, and they truly take care of you once you join the family.
Pros
Free meal per shift and 30 min break for 6 hour+ shifts
Fast paced, extremely stressful and very competitive atmosphere
Team Member (Former Employee) –  OregonAugust 23, 2019
Management was out of touch with most employees as they had heir favorites and would lean heavily on them for gossip or information regarding other employees. Lack of communication was a huge problem and fair treatment for all staff was lacking as well.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Lansdale, PAAugust 22, 2019
Chick-fil-A is a really great place to work. All the employees are very helpful and friendly. I liked that it was fast paced and was able to do multiple jobs during my employment.
Great first time job, flexible scheduling
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ILAugust 21, 2019
This job is fairly easy and workable for anyone. The employees treat you well an it's a great environment to work in. It doesn't feel like working in fast food, it's better.
team member
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Baltimore County, MDAugust 21, 2019
had no issues working with the company, the reason for my leaving was to move onto other things. the pay was standard minimum wage to start off and there are many ways you could get promoted if you put the right work into it
Would not recommend!
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCAugust 21, 2019
Working for my local CFA was my 1st job outside of family businesses. Prior to working there I had high hopes, which quickly faded. Management was garbage! I was promised a raise from $7.50 after 2 weeks, I worked there for 6+ months and never received it!
Busy & Friendly
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Tyler, TXAugust 21, 2019
Great company to work for. Great pay. Coworkers are friendly. Pace is super fast, often getting no breaks for long shifts. You are VERY busy from clock in to clock out. Very demanding physically. Mgmt tries to accommodate work schedule as best they can. You will be on your feet your entire shift. Great culture. Love working here & the staff, along with the customers. If you can take the fast food demands this os for you.
Fast Paced, Overall good environment
Team Member (Current Employee) –  12026 NE 124th St , Kirkland , WA 98034August 21, 2019
I loved the management when I first started, but unfortunately, with the high turnover rate, many of the best employees left for school, quit, or got fired. The personal decision left much to be desired i.e hiring, firing, promoting, and not promoting the right people. The store is clean however and is a great place to work part-time or only for the summer. I would not consider a career at this location.
Great Place to work!
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSAugust 20, 2019
I love the values of this company and it had amazing benefits. The food was great and I enjoyed being apart of a great orginazation. Best places ive ever worked
Experience Building
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Saint George, UTAugust 20, 2019
Working at Chick-fil-A gave me job experience and taught me customer service skills. I enjoyed the environment of the employees and the management. Although it was very fast paced and took a lot of work, I enjoyed my time there.
Welcoming
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Southlake, TXAugust 20, 2019
The store was welcoming and we all became a big family. Just too stressful and not very flexible especially with school. Other than that great work experience
very poor management
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAAugust 19, 2019
A lot of favoritism and unfairness. people getting fired left and right and friends of the owner getting hired as managers who dont know a thing about the job.
Pros
some fun coworkers
Cons
so much drama
I enjoyed working at Chick-fil-A but it became a chore
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNAugust 18, 2019
I felt targeted by Management because I had a struggle with availability times and did not get it resolved because any time (while on the clock) management turned down talking to me
terrible
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 18, 2019
The work environment there is awful! The employees there dont care about anybody but themselves. You do alot more work than what your paid to do in my opinion. In my opinion I would not recommend this place for anyone to work unless you want to be treated with no respect whatsoever.
hardest part
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 18, 2019
the hardest part about that job was how busy it was you have to work at a fast pace and be very polite the customers are always right have to be positive
Fast Paced, Teamwork centric
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Rocky River, OHAugust 17, 2019
Chick Fil A is a fast paced work environment, given their popularity. However, everyone works as a team to get the job done. Management is helpful when needed and Team Leaders and Supervisors are always there to back you up along the way.
The managers are amazing. Their like parents and make sure everyone is doing okay and make you feel like your a star.
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILAugust 17, 2019
I love it. I’d give more than one star. I have no problem with the people there. We all like to have fun times and get the job done. The Managers appreciate your hard work and reward you. The team members and team leaders are just fun and great to work with.
Pros
Break meals.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chick-fil-A. Our community is ready to answer.

55.8K