Chick-fil-A Employee Reviews for Team Leader

Found 661 reviews matching the search See all 10,295 reviews
Fun and fast work place
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARNovember 11, 2018
Chic fil a is know. For fast service but we are not a fast food place I love my job and the people I work with I couldn’t ask for a better job so I offer you to take the next step and do a application.
Pros
Good people, raises every 6 months, free break meal
Cons
Fast paced, bilingual, different people
Productive and comfortable workplace with friendly employees and
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNNovember 8, 2018
I thoroughly enjoyed working at Chick-fil-A. The hours were very flexible and the environment made working there enjoyable. It was a very good beginning jon and provided me with opportunities for growth as an employee
Pros
Great work development
busy, fast-paced, fun job
TEAM LEAD (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, MDNovember 8, 2018
Very busy seeing a lot of costumers a day, sometimes seeing regulars and being able to create a relationship with them. Making friends with coworkers. Being able to due a different job or learn something new everyday you work.
Fun but not worth being paid minimum wage
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Boone, NCNovember 7, 2018
They demand too much from their workers for what they are paying. 80%+ of the workers in each store are minimum wage employees even though they are the ones making the store run.
Pros
Good food
Cons
Bad pay
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaNovember 6, 2018
Each location is a little different depending on the owner/operator but you’re always treated well no matter who you are. My operator in particular likes to race all of his employees at their station and if you can beat him, he sometimes gives you a raise or bonus!
Pros
Free lunch, scholarships
Cons
Customers, no health or retirement benefits
fast paced and aggravating
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Marlton, NJ 08053November 4, 2018
working with the employees is harder than dealing with the customers, everyone tries so hard to be someone their not (the whole super nice act) and it ends with everyone getting angry at each other for dumb things. my specific store had horrible management and morale. no one was happy to work there, trying to move up or get a raise never worked unless you approached the operator himself and basically demanded it and even then you most likely wouldnt get anything. i had little to no training for anything and mostly had to figure it all out myself, including managerial training which was a massive process of trial and error and getting reamed out by everyone and everything. overall was not a pleasant time working there for my 2+ years at that establishment. when it came to hours however, if you didnt prove yourself as a decent employee fast, they would schedule you maybe 4 hours a week if that, and wouldnt bother training to help improve and if you were unfortunate enough to show promise early on they would schedule you 30+ hours a week. employees formed factions, which would constantly fight behind the scenes. however every specific store is different, some stores are great to work at, i unfortunately ended up at a bad one.
Pros
sundays off
Cons
pay, hours, management, little to no training, short tempers in management, impatient employees
Fun and fast paced work environment
TEAM LEADER (Current Employee) –  Annapolis, MDNovember 2, 2018
Customer friendly and fast paced food service restaurant. Never a dull day with the catering and Spirit Nights. The guests are loyal to the brand and keep the business booming.
Fast-paced environment, great first job.
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAOctober 30, 2018
Very fast-paced environment, very little standing around doing nothing, which helps the day go by very quickly at times. Lunch rush especially can be hectic, but withing a couple weeks becomes much easier. This is a great place for young people to come for a first job, as you have many opportunities to learn new things as well as advance into management positions if you are willing to work for it. Other team members are very friendly, and often feels like a close-knit family.
Pros
Employee meals/discounts, pretty flexible schedule
Cons
Depending on the store, not many benifits
productive, fun, and very nice work environment
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Hicksville, NYOctober 23, 2018
Working at Chick Fil-a is very easy to do so, have a couple of rules which they enforce but not too much, everyone who works there is kind and helpful
Pros
free meal for breaks or end of shift
Cons
30 minute breaks, can get very very busy
great
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 22, 2018
great company with a lot of duties and goals. keep your head up and do your best in whatever they propose. made great tips and met a lot of great people.
Pros
hours
Cons
money
Prejudice work environment with lousy management
TEAM LEAD CHICK-FIL-A (Former Employee) –  Moline, ILOctober 17, 2018
I was fired for having a part time job that never once caused me to be late for work at Chick Fil A, and I was forced to join in prayer every tuesday.
Excellent culture
Chick-Fil-A Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Sanford, FLOctober 16, 2018
The culture of Chick-Fil-A is the reason I stayed. It taught me plenty about customer service and I learned a lot of managing skills. However while I was there I went through three different pieces of management. By the third manager I felt the store I worked for lost the true culture of Chick-Fil-A, and what we stood for so I am looking for other opportunities to learn and grow from.
Pros
Free Food
Fun workplace
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAOctober 10, 2018
great enviroment to work at and plenty of fun people. The free food is great and people that come there are so nice. Great place overall and fun to be at
I love my coworkers, but the management is not good at all!
Chick-Fil-A Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Kettering, OHOctober 2, 2018
I like most of my coworkers, I enjoy working with them. But the management is absolutely terrible. They don't respect us, and treat workers that have been there for a long time like they don't know what they're doing at all. Both the head marketing director and another director quit this past week. They felt like the general manager and the owner treated them terribly and had dealt with it for too long. And everyone else is feeling like they're being mistreated in the same ways.
Pros
Free meal (only if you work for a min. of 5 hours)
Cons
No employee discounts, terrible management
Well thought out execution of new products and helps set standards for performance
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 1, 2018
Chickfila offers a lot of tools to train you in things that you can carry into any other relatable jobs. They constantly set high expectations with manageable methods for success.
Fun, fast-paced work place
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GASeptember 30, 2018
A job that is fun when you have a good team, but can be very stressful and difficult when you have a team and leadership with a negative attitude. The mood of a shift is determined by the leadership, so if they get stressed and panic, then so does the team, but if they are positive and driven then the team follows.
Fun but stressful workspace
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLSeptember 30, 2018
Chick Fil A provided a fun, somewhat stressful workspace. The team members all have the same vision. The mission was clear as a team member, not enough direction was provided by the higher level employees.
Pros
Free meals, fun coworkers, flexible hours, training
Cons
Very fast paced work environment
Constant learning
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Cedar Park, TXSeptember 27, 2018
A well managed and organized crew with quick and easy training. An amazing learning experience. Coworkers very close and family valueing. All around a great experience.
Pros
Employee meals, free drinks, scholarship programs, great experience
Dependent on Leadership
TEAM LEADER (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXSeptember 27, 2018
How a workplace runs is dependent on a leader. The rush from CFA is known. Every day usually is busy and a lot is expected from the team, but that is what makes CFA reputable and an exception from the industry. The best part of the job to me was my team. The worst parts were the longer days or the feeling of not getting a job accomplished the way it should've been because of lack of staff or just high demand. I did enjoy what the position offered me as there were a lot of ways that I grew into developing myself and helping to develop and lead others.
Pros
Development, Care, Tuition benefits
Cons
High demand with short staff
Great environment with a positive attitude from everyone.
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Beachwood, OHSeptember 26, 2018
Working at Chick-fil-A has given me an amazing opportunity to build my leadership skills and my interpersonal skills. everyone there is always very positive and happy to be there. There truly never is a dull moment working there.
Pros
free meals, positive people, active.
Cons
lots of standing, long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chick-fil-A. Our community is ready to answer.

54.7K