Chick-fil-A Employee Reviews for Team Leader

Great
Team Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Marlton, NJJune 19, 2018
I love this company and will recommend anyone to work there are they are the greatest people and have the greatest company values. Also they pay better then most if not all fast food chains
Pros
Free meals pay and hours
Cons
Sometimes low hours and or no break time
Guests were great.
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMJune 15, 2018
I enjoyed the fast paced work environment and being able to talk to the guests while they were waiting for their food in the drive thru. I liked working days and having weekends off.
Fast Food
Cook and team leader (Former Employee) –  Shrewsbury, PAJune 14, 2018
Typical fast food environment. The employees are nice, but mostly teenagers working here through high school. Would not recommend if looking for a decent pay rate.
Obvious Favoritism
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  College Station, TXJune 12, 2018
The skills i presented were far greater than those of my peers, however many of my peers had more opportunities. The managers picked favorites and would hardly go outside of their comfort zone and take chances with different employees.
Whatever.
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Capitol Heights, MDJune 12, 2018
No Comment it was just a paycheck and that's just how the workplace felt. Little communication, constant problems within house between employees (with or without conflict resolution)
workable environment
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 12, 2018
what I learned while being apart of the chickfila team is that there is always something to be done. my job there was very much enjoyed being able to make daily connections with customers and making new relations with new customers. the best part was being able to lead the whole team throughout the day with success.
Pros
free food
Cons
healthcare
Good starter job to advance experiences
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Boiling Springs, SCJune 12, 2018
It was a great place to learn what I like and what I’m good at. Management was not helpful for very many things, and it took a lot of hard work to get promoted and continue to stay positive and push through challenges. Several things about the job were self taught or self learned, so you had to be able to support yourself.
great place to work
Team Leader/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INJune 11, 2018
it is a great place to work where the managers and employees care about each other and go the extra mile to make your day. they are very flexible for moms and employees in school.
Pros
free food when you work and company events
Busy workplace
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXJune 7, 2018
My responsibilities included assisting customers, answering the phone, making sure employees were being productive, checking the quality of the food (temperature, taste), counting registers and depositing the cash into a safe, cleaning, and setting the alarm before locking up.
I loved working at chick fil a until I became a team leader
Team Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAJune 6, 2018
I started off loving chick fil a until I became a team leader. The reason why I didn’t like being a manger at chick fil a was because of my co managers and other coworkers that were in charge. I didn’t start to notice how lazy my coworkers were and how bad they were doing their job until I became a team leader. I tried to go over it with my supervisor but it never changed. As time went by I became unhappy with my job and wanted to find something new.
Pros
Free lunches, paid breaks
Cons
Short breaks
It's my pleasure
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Trevose, PAJune 5, 2018
Working in the front of house and in kitchen taught me a lot with how the whole business is ran and what actually fully goes into bringing everyone back with a smile.
Pros
Free lunch, free dirinks
Working at chick fil a is amazing
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Metairie, LAJune 4, 2018
Well at least at my Chick-fil-a at Metairie,LA the company let me grow very quick, and had a very flexible schedule and awesome crew. Managers were amazing and very helpful.
Pros
50% discounts and flexibility
Cons
Very busy
Customer focused environment and emphasis on employee development
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZMay 31, 2018
Chick-fil-A does a great job of valuing its employees by offering them opportunities to advance. Due to its effort to hire top rate employees, the work environment was better than most fast food jobs.
Pros
opportunity for advancement and free meal
Cons
complaining customers, working in extreme weather
Overall Experience
TEAM LEADER (Former Employee) –  Buckhead, GAMay 28, 2018
Overall, I believe if I would have went to the corporate office, then the experience would have been great. I just take this opportunity to progress further in a career that I am happy in, and I wish all success who are joins their team.
Fast Food Service
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 28, 2018
Fast Food Service, typical day of preparing food, serving customers, cleaning dining room, restocking supplies, washing and putting away dishes, opening register, cash management
Team leader
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 26, 2018
I work all over the place to chick-fil-a. The people there were very nice. I had to make the schedule for the kitchen. I had to make sure that my team was on piont.
fun and great place to work at
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 22, 2018
i would go in from 5:45am-2:00pm
i would set up the cashiers and everything that need to be ready every morning. Also make sure everyone arrived on time and set up the shift for the morning and lunch time. After the lunch rush i would count the money in the save and drawers and start sending people home.
Pros
paid lunch, no open Sundays, and flexible schedules
Cons
no paid vacation
Super fun work place
TEAM LEAD (Former Employee) –  Murphy, TXMay 22, 2018
I very much enjoyed working at Chick-Fil-a. It is a friendly environment with great coworkers and managers. They are super flexible with scheduling and extremely understanding.
Fun Place to Work
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLMay 21, 2018
Love the environment, great coworkers and great location. By far the ideal place to work for a part-time position as a student, flexible hours and average pay.
Depends on your supervisors
Team Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hyannis, MAMay 19, 2018
If you have the pleasure of working for a franchise, you'll probably come across either a very good operator or very poorly chosen operator. In my case, my operator was obviously very unstable and therefore was unsure as to how to run her business. This posed for a very toxic work environment and even restaurant environment after leaving. After I quit, there was a string of others who left as well due to the negligence of the owner. The average Chick-Fil-A runs with 80 employees, and we had 25 at a time. This didn't ever make the owner understand that we needed help until everyone left.
Cons
Unresponsive corporate

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chick-fil-A. Our community is ready to answer.

54.1K