Chick-fil-A Employee Reviews for Team Leader

Always hours to get
Team leader (Former Employee) –  Midland, GASeptember 17, 2018
Very flexible scedule. Always had the hours availble if i need. also had no problem moving me around to learn many diffrent jobs across the store. Good at cross training.
Busy but the people make the job
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Abingdon, MDSeptember 17, 2018
It all depends on how good your manager and fellow associates are. If they can do their job well your job is much easier. Personally was a great first job for me
Pros
Free lunches
divertido
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Saint Cloud, FLSeptember 17, 2018
trabajo en equipo buen ambiente laboral, coordinacion
workplace culture
TEAM LEADER (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOSeptember 13, 2018
The culture and environment of the Chick-fil-A workplace is very welcoming. You make connections with both co-workers and guests. It is a great opportunity to make friends and improve on multiple different skills, such as communication, sales, customer service, and leadership/
Pros
free food, flexible hours
Cons
fast food
Fast-pace enjoyable work environment
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, VASeptember 12, 2018
A great company to work for. If you show good work ethic and attitude then you will be able to move up within the company. The hours are flexible and the environment is enjoyable.
Fun Atmosphere
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  2460 Monarch Dr Laredo Tx 78045September 6, 2018
-really fun place to work at
-the work was a lot for not much advancement
-most of the managers are pretty understandable
-its a fast pace enviorment
-made many longterm friends
very fun and loving
TEAM LEADER (Former Employee) –  Murphy, TXSeptember 6, 2018
Some of the best people to ever work with. Management was very understanding and made you feel like family. It's a very fast paced job but it's always an experience and I wouldn't trade my time there for the world.
Very fast paced and fun job
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZSeptember 5, 2018
Very good company to work for. Flexible hours, free employee meals, quick promotion opportunities, and good pay. Friendly environment. Always things to do.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Stressful
Wonderful Workplace
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Midlothian, VASeptember 4, 2018
I absolutely loved all of my time at Chickfila! I grew not only professionally but also personally! Like anywhere, there are days that the job can be stressful, but overall my experience there was amazing!
its a good first job
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVSeptember 3, 2018
Thats about it. its a good first job or job for college students but thats about it its not a place you can make long term but then again fast food shouldn't be long term.
efficient
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 3, 2018
chick fil a has by far the best culture that I've ever witnessed. for the time i was there I had nothing but fun and saw nothing but hard work from my managers
Frustration with Development
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Flagstaff, AZSeptember 1, 2018
Training and development with new hires has been pretty subpar for the past calendar year. Veteran team members and leaders have also expressed frustration with lack of progression in their career there. For those who want to constantly achieve progress in any manifestation, I would not think this line of work would be suitable.

I would say that the hardest part of working here would be multitasking. There is a lot going on especially during rush hours and some people are not capable of being multitrack minded.

The most enjoyable part was the work culture and the people, team members and the guests included. It was a throughly enjoyable experience being part of such a large team pushing through highs and lows.

Management seems to overlook a lot of the issues team members bring up as operational problems. They are not very hands-on with the team, whether its helping during a rush hour or if its with training and development.
Pros
Culture, Competitive Pay
Cons
Training and Development, Communication with Management
Great place to work if you're just starting out with a new job
TEAM MEMBER/TEAM LEADER (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GAAugust 29, 2018
This is an awesome place to work if you are high school student looking to find a new job and looking to boost your customer service career and they also offer scholarships to college which is a bonus
great place to work
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Beckley, WVAugust 29, 2018
Helped pay my way through college. Taught me proper customer service. The workers were great to work with! great place to work and get ready for life.
Pros
free food
Even balance between working and enjoying the lul between meals.
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Perry, GAAugust 26, 2018
The owner was a bit of a micromanager but he had good intention at heart. the turn over rate for employees was fairly low because most were content with their home and work situations.
This was the best job ever
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Northport, ALAugust 22, 2018
Working at chic fil a gave me my first taste of gaining joy and a sense of accomplishment from serving others. The culture there was a loving one that made you feel special.
Pros
Free lunches and trips
Cons
No benefits
Can be fun with the right people.
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Tucker, GAAugust 21, 2018
Customers are horrible in any fast food but for some resson its worse at Chick Fil A since you have to kiss up to them. It can tolerable when you work with a good team.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Short break
great flexibility
TEAM LEADER (Current Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXAugust 21, 2018
Great flexibility for School,helps one develop great skills to help you grow as a person and to be successful, best thing about the job is seeing customers satisfied and coming back to see us because of how we treat them, and we receive respect from them as well
Poor Management at the Northgate Mall Location
TEAM LEADER (Former Employee) –  Hixson, TNAugust 21, 2018
The location at Northgate mall suffers from poor management that offer benefits, raises and promotions in order to retain employees and rarely deliver. They also unethically trim paychecks in order to not violate break laws, work underage employees past their government mandated curfew, among other things. This is a great company with a lot of good people and policies, but this particular location is terrible.
Would work again
TEAM LEADER (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 21, 2018
It was not a horrible place to work. Great first job awesome management. Co- workers made work more enjoyable. 50% off of meals with the capability of having free meals

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chick-fil-A. Our community is ready to answer.

54.5K