Chick-fil-A Employee Reviews for Team Leader

Found 693 reviews matching the search See all 13,034 reviews
Typical Fast Food job
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 25, 2019
Everyone is said to believe Chick-Fil-A is such a fantastic place to work. It is better than most fast food chains however do not expect a raise unless you are promoted.
Diverse position & great learning experience.
Full Time Cashier; Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLAugust 23, 2019
At Chick-fil-A I was given the opportunity to learn & master multiple job tasks; for example, front counter cashier, drive-thru cashier, drive-thru order taker, outside order taker. I also got the opportunity to train new employees for a few months and eventually become a Team Leader and master bagging positions, answer phone calls & handle customer service complaints and other issues.
Very good environment to work at
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCAugust 20, 2019
They're very friendly very respectful I was a team leader and I was trying a new people and things like that and learning the system and how it goes I really enjoyed myself working there very good respectful people I love the attitude it was amazing
Chick fil a is great
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Lake City, FLAugust 20, 2019
Chick fil a as a whole is great company to work for with plenty of opportunities to move up if you put in the work and dedication to them. Amazing pay for the type of work overall just a good place to work
Productive and efficient family like workplace
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAAugust 16, 2019
Customers first, always! Working as a team and delivering the best food and service to our customers. Enjoyed the challenges of managing people and time along with ensuring quality services were being delivered at all times.
review
Team Member, Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 16, 2019
Chic fil a is a great company to work for with great morals, it's a fast paced environment with positive reinforcements. when you work there its not like other places where people are looking to be the best alone , but is a place where you are all push to be the best together.
Working there was a great high school job
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCAugust 14, 2019
Working at Chick fil a was a great job to have while in high school and college. There were no benefits to standard workers unless you have been employed for 20 plus years, or are in management. At my particular store the management was ran by 18 and 19 year olds or young 20s who have decided to “devote their to the work place”, leaving some shifts very messy and unorganized with no much authority. One of the only ways of getting promoted is if you are not going to college. They only will want to promote you if you stay, or plann to stay in this field for many many years.
Stay away from Chick Fil A
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  St. Augustine, FLAugust 12, 2019
There is barley any job advancement (unless if your liked). The managers don't care about there employees at all! Favoritism plays a big role at Chick Fil A.I was a team leader for a year and they never promoted me even though I was working very hard and had prior restaurant experience. When I was working here they put me outside all day long with nothing to drink. Its also very hot in Florida.They barley give you enough pay to survive. This job is meant for kids, if you have bills to pay then stay very far from Chick Fil A. They might seem all nice and friendly but all they do is treat there employees like garbage! The managers would keep me hours after my shifts end because they would have to wait for the high schoolers to arrive for the night shift. Everyone was so mean to me and I was barley making any money. If you are smart then stay very far from this place and find yourself another job!
Stressful, Fast-Paced
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 11, 2019
Stressful, fast-paced place to work-but-filled with opportunities for kind, hard-working people. Management sometimes problematic; but, some of the best managers are at Chick-fil-A.
Wonderful Crew and Management
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 5, 2019
Loved everyone there and all of the management! I looked forward to going to the workplace every single day, no matter the time or day, I wanted to be there! I loved every minute of it and will never regret working there!
Uri’s Review
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Benton, ARAugust 5, 2019
It has been great working there great environment, nice workers and very respectful people as well. I have worked here for a year now and has been a great.
Loved working here
Team Member• Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Blackfoot, ID 83221August 1, 2019
This job was great. It taught me a lot about service and life lessons along with that. It was a wholesome and positive experience overall. This is a great job to get someone started in the workplace.
Besides free food, this particular location was the worst job I ever worked at
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Lionville, PAAugust 1, 2019
Very poor management and gm didn't know how to run own store.
Nepotism shines bright here. Downingtown location is better. I do not reccommend Lionville.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
poor management, lack of advancement, nepotism
N/a
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA 90028August 1, 2019
Learned about customer service and how to work in a fast pace environment. Great team work. Team members are treated like family. Flexible hours and Sundays off.
Fun place to work, but management can play favorites.
Day Time Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJuly 30, 2019
CFA is a great first job and also a great place to learn managing. I felt challenged enough in the beginning, it was like the directors and supervisors were seeing what I could do and it made me a better individual and employee. The only negative thing I have about CFA is that the managers can play favorites and if you aren't a favorite, then you really wont get a promotion or you'll get stuck doing the job everyone hates. I was on the favorites list, until I started realizing their angle and then I had lost my opportunity to promote and move from window or something, but that was just my CFA location, it could be different. Overall, great place to work for a first job.
Great experience
Team Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Brandywine, MDJuly 24, 2019
It’s a great place to work for they are a very understanding company regardless your distraction they will find some way to work with you and that’s something every employee looks for in a company
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  La Porte, TXJuly 24, 2019
It was nice to work there but the environment wasn't great, the knew what it was wrong and they didn't change anything. Overall i like it but it was pretty stressful.
Good/ quality people but job was high stress
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 17, 2019
Job is easy and relatively easy to move up in, but once you move up to leader, you have to basically do other people’s jobs for them. The threat of being demoted/ pay taken away was used more than once. However they would claim it’s a joke/ they say it to scare us.

Either way ethically the restaurant focuses on its numbers more than its employees.
My Experience
Culinary Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Lexington, SCJuly 15, 2019
My experience working for Chick-Fil-A at Saluda Pointe was not a positive one. It was extremely mismanaged and the pay was very low. Over 4 years, I was given the tasks and duties of a manager, but was only paid just above minimum wage and was never given the promotion. This one was very bad about promoting from the inside. When our operations director was let go due to scandal, the company hired someone who had never worked in food service before. They then instituted a plan to move everyone to full time or push out the part timers. Since I was in school, I was pushed out. There was no flexibility of hours. I think Chick-Fil-A is probably a decent company, but not any of the ones owned by Sims Restaurants.
Great place to work with a lot of friendly faces
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Acworth, GAJuly 14, 2019
I worked there for over 3 years and made some of the best friends I have ever had. Everyone treats you like family and you will be well taken care of. I learned how to properly serve guests and handle working in a fast pace environment. Management is always out to help their team members grow. The hardest part was learning how to become a Shift Lead and run a smooth shift. The people are my favorite thing about Chick-fil-a.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chick-fil-A. Our community is ready to answer.

55.8K