Chick-fil-A Employee Reviews for Customer Service Associate / Cashier

Very productive & Busy
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Kenner, LAJuly 15, 2018
If you are up for a challenge , Chick-fil-A is a good job for you ! It’s very fast paced & never empty so get ready to stand on your feet for a good while :) Very positive people working with you !
Productive , fun , and fast pace workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 14, 2018
I had to make sure every customer leaves satisfied. I learned communication skills. The work culture is fast paced and overall a happy working place. I loved working with my crew.
Great work environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Rockwall, TXJuly 12, 2018
I loved this job as my first job. It was very fast-paced. There's a lot of work but I enjoyed it. The employees and customers were always great. Chick fil a is a great company.
fun Workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Russellville, ARJuly 11, 2018
great run place for starting your working career. very considerate management and very flexible hours and no overnights or Sundays which was nice. I would recommend.
good temp job
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Bowie, MDJuly 11, 2018
the job is fine and the people you work with are good. but at the end of the day its a fast food job with all the benefits and opportunity that implies.
Fun workplace, very productive 24/7.
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Edgewater, MDJuly 10, 2018
A fun but stressful first job, there’s always something that needs to be stocked or a costumer that needs to be serviced. Costumers are first priority and are warmly welcomed by the Chick-Fil-A employees.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Stressful
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Columbus, MSJuly 10, 2018
It was a really great place to work. I greeted the customers,made sure the customers order was correct,cleaned the lobby and the bathrooms,etc.I counted the money at the beginning and at the end of my shift. Cleaned up the store before my coworkers and I left for the night.
Pros
Good place to work with benefits
Cons
No career advancement
Perfect first job
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Athens, GAJuly 10, 2018
Chick-fil-A was the very first place I applied to as an 18 year old who just graduated from high school. Personally, I was extremely shy. At first, I did not like talking to customers. That had to change fast! Chick-fil-A has definitely brought me out a lot as a person. Now, I love talking to complete strangers within the few minutes I am taking their order or asking if they would like a free re-fill.
I appreciate how I have grown socially within my experience.
Pros
Very flexible scheduling, closed on Sundays, socially fun
Cons
Short breaks
chickfila
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSJuly 9, 2018
wonderful company to work for, very flexible and a loving company. I loved working there for the 3 and 1/2 years that i worked there for. wouldn’t change it for the world.
Poor Working hours but fun people
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 7, 2018
Near the end of my working life at CFA I was getting very few hours and would often times be called in for a 2-3 hour shift which wasnt worht my drive to get to work. They only needed people for the rush they got for lunch and sent people home early.
Pros
Free Meal after 5 hours
Cons
Often Called back from break early
Fun
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 6, 2018
Chick fil a is a very great place to work, you meet friendly people everyday the food is great outstanding customer service very thing about chick fil a is great
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No break
Good, a bit stressful
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 5, 2018
I love the management, workers and environment. However, working at Chick-fil-A is high-paced and often stressful. The pay, at least my entry-level pay, doesn't justify the stress for me anymore. It is a a fantastic summer job, however, especially if you have work experience, and becoming a manager probably mitigates some of the complaints I have. Overall, great pace to work.
Pros
Free lunches, kind coworkers
Cons
High Stress
Excellent
Cashier / Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJuly 2, 2018
fair kind and generous people who always looked out for one another. People treated their guest and employees as though they were family some more then others but non the less very great place to work
Fun environment and a very great team.
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Powdersville, SCJune 29, 2018
I’ve worked for chick fil a since I was 16 and I have to say, it’s been an absolute pleasure. Chick Fil A may be too stressful and fast paced for others, but I’ve always felt like it’s a perfect fit for me.
Pros
Free food, new friends
fun working environent
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Murray, UTJune 28, 2018
It’s a fun working environment; you meet a lot of caring and great people while working here. Even though i get under paid the people make me want to go to work cause it’s that great of a place.
Pros
Free Meal
Cons
Low paying
productive
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Oak Ridge, TNJune 27, 2018
enjoyed this place very much, easy to get along with everyone, learning the job was easy, they worked well with your availability, helpful. learned how to better deal with customers
Work with Fast Food
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXJune 25, 2018
I honestly find the job very hands-on, challenging, and fun. A typical day at work is like very fast paced but if its very slow its not much to do and you become very tiring.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
no benefits
good first job
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 25, 2018
anyone looking for a good job to have on their resume teaches great customer service skills as well the ability to work quickly while multi tasking customer is always first.
productive and fast-paced environment.
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Austell, GAJune 24, 2018
working at Chick-fil-A I loved it. Only thing I didn’t like was the customers, they expect us to treat them like royalty while they treat us rude when we have to follow policy’s.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
the customers
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Texarkana, TXJune 19, 2018
It was a typical job. Something to keep money flowing while I went to college to earn my Associate's Degree. They were very nice about working around my school schedule.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chick-fil-A. Our community is ready to answer.

54.2K