Chick-fil-A Employee Reviews for Cashier

Cashier (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaFebruary 18, 2018
A normal day at work was taking orders from guests, cashing the individuals out, bringing their food to their table. Keeping a clean workplace. stocking sauces, napkins, utensils. Wiping tables. Unloading incoming trucks, taking out trash, and cleaning parking lot. Management was excellent! Workplace culture was great! The hardest part was leaving work. The best part was seeing satisfied guest!
I love working here
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHFebruary 16, 2018
great environment to work and love coming in every day to connect with guest and co-workers! The staff at Chick fil a was very flexible with schedule changes and this helped when unpredictable events showed up in your life.
Pros
discount on food
Cons
only 30 minute breaks
My Pleasure
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Laurel, MDFebruary 15, 2018
Very good place to work. Very friendly staff and a lot of regular customers. Learn all trades in the store and fast paced. Management will work with you if you are a student going to school.
Good
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Hoover, ALFebruary 14, 2018
My first job started in high school and worked until found better opportunitie. Full time hours with health benefits but no vacation benefits. Good start.
Friendly fast paced environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 12, 2018
This place was a friendly fast paced environment. I loved the diversity within this company. This would be an ideal company for someone straight out of high school trying to make some extra money and can work a flexible schedule
Pretty good.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 11, 2018
It was to be expected from a Christian based fast food chain they were strict but very good with working with you I was cashier so it can get very busy but after a few days I got the hang of it they were good at letting me know what to do
Pros
Learn quick, nice, polite
Cons
Can get very busy
Fun until it’s not
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Schertz, TXFebruary 10, 2018
Starts off when you clock in and you wait till someone tells you where to go, which is not what I like. Certain times it’s slow, and we don’t have anything to do we just look at each other, out the drive thru aimlessly, or at dry food. When it’s busy it get’s really hectic and frustrating. The manager has no clue what’s going on half the time, and says “ do something”, what would you like me to do. Very unclear. Outside is easier than inside because, you’re dealing with one car at a time, and it is always steady business. No managers breathing down your neck. It’s a fun environment until it gets busy then the manager has no idea how to delegate the workload, get’s flustered and blames it on the staff.
Not the most enjoyable, but a good first job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mount Prospect, ILFebruary 8, 2018
It isn't a place to work at if you want to really enjoy your work, unless you enjoy constantly smiling and doing every single detail perfectly without fail, though it was a good first job that offers scholarships and such to its employees. I personally left because I did not get the hours I needed, and because of a poor management transition.
Pros
discounts
Cons
little to no break time, poor managers
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCFebruary 7, 2018
The management team that was there was not well organized and some managers worked you has if you were there personal assistant instead of a associate work there with them.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
productive and fun place to work at
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Whitehall Township, PAFebruary 7, 2018
This is a very religious and friendly workspace to be around. Everybody is very friendly and the employees get along together very well. There is not much drama here as well
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Chik fil A
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Lake Charles, LAFebruary 7, 2018
Chik fil A wa probably the best job I have had thus far. The customers as well as the employees were awesome. I would work there if they called me today.
GREAT company to work for
Cashier (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAFebruary 6, 2018
This was my first job ever. I recommend everyone working at chick fil a in there beginning years as a cashier or cook. Its a great environment , and you really learn the value of a good work ethic, as well as customer service. This job set the foundation of my work ethic, and I am so thankful. So many opportunities that come along with it as well
Productive and positive environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Martinsville, VAFebruary 6, 2018
A typical day at work consisted of restocking, fulfilling orders, and cleaning. I learned that the work environment can be fun and enjoyable. The management was very pleasant and cooperative. The job was very enjoyable with a positive environment. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to connect with customers everyday and spread positive energy.
Pros
Discounts on and off the clock
Cons
n/a
Worst job, had to leave before I actually went off on someone
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, GAFebruary 6, 2018
This job was my most stressful because of the managers. It was likeeveryone working there acted like they were in a cult and I was the one other. Snobby, petty people everyday who mostly picked on you for every little thing, and then when you pull them to the side and talk to them about it, its a problem! Im not saying every chick fil la is like this but if you live in Woodstock Ga then avoid Towne lake. Great service! Horrible people... I felt like I was back in school getting in trouble for talking with the pestering rema4ks they gave me, ugly faces, and just the vibe when you came is sometimes... I cant lie I met about 8 or 9 good people out of probably the 40 that worked but jesus
Pros
Free food
Cons
Short breaks, lots of customers, kids night
The Chick fil A in the MS State student union is vert face paced
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Starkville, MSFebruary 6, 2018
I learned how to move around at a very fast past and to keep my composure dealing with so many people at one. The restaurant is amazing. Everyone there is very friendly and welcoming.
Fun environment to work at
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Dublin, GAFebruary 5, 2018
Really easy job. Everyone was so nice and more than welcome to help. The hardest part about working at Chick-fil-A was just trying to remember the system on the registers but everything else was more common sense.
fun place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCFebruary 5, 2018
it was always busy no matter what time of the day it was. I learned team work was very important and communication. the hardest part of the job was doing three things at once. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing all of the customers being satisfied with there order.
Pros
free food
Cons
no benifits
The most enjoyable part of the job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 4, 2018
The best part about going to work at chick-fil-a was that i got to meet awesome people. I was able to meet new people everyday. My co-worker always made work fun and i enjoy it.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Health Care
I enjoyed working for this company for a certain period of time
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 4, 2018
They are a fine company to work for when your first start out for a job. You just have to be careful which Chick-fil-A you work for. Some are more beneficial than others.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Favoritism
The job
Crew Member/ drive-thru cashier (Former Employee) –  Fleming Island, FLFebruary 3, 2018
I enjoyed working at chic fil a but i did not fit in. The employees seemed to be judge mental to people that were different than the usual crowd there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chick-fil-A. Our community is ready to answer.

53.5K