Chick-fil-A Employee Reviews for Cashier

Found 2,132 reviews matching the search See all 13,016 reviews
Great Job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 23, 2019
Working at chickfila was one of my favorite jobs. It was my first job and i made a great impression there with my coworkers. A typical day there was usually always busy but occasionally slow. Management was great and i had no issues with anyone. The hardest part of the job was when we didn't have enough people working at some points but we always managed ti handle the situations we were in when it was busy. I really enjoyed the job and would totally work at another Chickfila!
Extremely fast-paced
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COAugust 23, 2019
Working at Chick Fil A taught me how to handle situations in customer service while under a large amount of stress. The environment was friendly and I learned how to keep a smile on my face while working non-stop throughout the whole shift.
Fast paced
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCAugust 23, 2019
It can be dead one minute then the next thing you know you have a whole bus of kids and people in front of you wanting their food immediately and not really having much patience
It was alright.
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, NCAugust 23, 2019
Chick-fil-A is just very stressful all in general. And everyone is mainly rude. The management is decent, but they have favorites and if you aren’t one of them you get the work no one wants to do!
Free chicken
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Riverside, ILAugust 22, 2019
I love Chick-fil-A, it’s my favorite restaurant but do not work there! It’s a Not fun Kitchen! Management was so nice from the actual manager but his wife (very crazy)
Very good pay to start out with.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, TXAugust 22, 2019
I enjoyed working for them but some of the manager had attitudes but overall i enjoyed working for chick fila but i work for a franchisee and very fast past business but i still enjoyed working for the company.
Great job and a fas Environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 22, 2019
I love working at chick-fil-a , great operator and great management , there is 3 managers in site . 2 are awesome and the third one omg !! Very rude .
Majority of the Coworkers are nice but there are few with a bad attitude 🤦🏽‍♂️
Productive and fun working place for high schoolers to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 22, 2019
It’s a nice place to work but didn’t work with my schedule. I loved the place, the guests were very kind and the workers made you feel at home. I recommend this job for someone in high school looking for pay.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Review
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Spanish Fort, ALAugust 22, 2019
Great all around company, terrible management. The same people would be put on the schedule who had worked there for longer, while mew employees like myself got not hours.
Very exellent
Chick fil a cashier (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOAugust 21, 2019
Always a fun positive workplace environment. Hardest part of the job was keeping up with the quick paced environment. The management was very kind and supporting.
Chill but stressful
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, MDAugust 21, 2019
It was overall a pretty decent place to work, however, the environment of the back of house staff was not one of the best experiences that I have had.
chick-fil-a
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIAugust 21, 2019
it was ok working there I just need a better job. for me and my kids but a fast past place and have good food. its inside the hospital and I love dealing with the customer
amazing
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIAugust 20, 2019
this job is honestly one of the best places you could start working. they start at $10, give amazing hours and they’re so friendly and treat you like family. i mean, the friday and saturday shifts were STRESSFUL, but they were fun and everyone treated you so kindly.
fun workplace
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Ocala, FLAugust 20, 2019
Great place to work with a friendly team environment. Awesome leadership and very easy to work your way up to management if that's what you're interested in.
Wonderful
Chick fil a cashier (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 20, 2019
It was hard but retail always will be because everybody isn’t always so great. The team and the job in general was extremely fun to be a part of somebody’s day.
Pros
Food
Cons
Tough, quick
Working at chick fil a was a fun experience
Team Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Roanoke Rapids, NCAugust 19, 2019
Working at chick-fil-a was an enjoyable experience it was my first job, and I learned a lot of valuable lessons, about how to work and what to do at work. I loved the managers at chick Fil A we got along pretty well for the most part, they were very understanding and patient while helping me learn about the company and what to do while working there.
Work endlessly for pennies
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Paramus, NJAugust 19, 2019
Understandably, all fast food jobs are lots of work for little pay. What’s wrong is hiring too many people who’s ideas and opinions conflict to the point of arguments and people quitting. Chick-Fil-A is an evangelical Christian/Republican based organization and those who aren’t okay with working with those groups of people should not apply.
No Humor
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Daphne, ALAugust 19, 2019
Put all personal belongings in your locker then clock in. Take orders until there is down time then clean the dining area. If tea runs out make more. That's it.
Pros
Drinks
Wonderful First Job!
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Lawrence, KS 66046August 19, 2019
This was my first job, so I was nervous going in, but it was an amazing experience! The workers were fun to be around, the work is simple, but it does get hard when there are rushes, the pay is good (starts you off at state minimum I believe), and the work-life balance is good! You put in the hours that you can work and they schedule you accordingly, sometimes giving you less than what you put for yourself (because they have to accommodate everyone). They give out the schedules a week in advance, which helps with scheduling school and time eith friends.
It was OK.
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Citrus Park, FLAugust 18, 2019
To start, the people who work there all seem wonderful. Because it is Chick-fil-A it is naturally more stressful than a typical cashier position. The management there is ok. There is no one position so if you can't be good at everything in the front of the house then don't bother working there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chick-fil-A. Our community is ready to answer.

55.8K