Chick-fil-A Employee Reviews for Cashier

Productive nice people
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Dacula, GA 30019December 11, 2017
Nice mangers, very busy everyday, i learned how to be quick and how to serve guest. Management was okay, didnt really seem like I was recongized just there to do work.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Thats all we get
Decent work place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKDecember 10, 2017
Decent workplace it is fast food so not the best not the worst job to have a good first job to have and you do get a great experience with chic-fil-a depending on the manager's you work with. Mine changed from good to bad.
Great and family oriented
Cashier (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaDecember 7, 2017
Great Place to work, honestly everyone is like family and the managers will always have your best interests at heart along with the customers. LOVE IT
Management was horrible
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  UtahDecember 7, 2017
my manager would break all the rules and she was even caught making out with another coworker and didnt get in trouble. i was very disappointed in this. a lot of my coworkers were bad as well
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no paid time off
working
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXDecember 7, 2017
working here was so fun and amazing the managers where really nice and the guy that owned it was a very understanding person when it came for you to ask him anything. the only thing I didn't like was that when something happened they never talked to you about it they just acted
Productive and enjoyable place to work.
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Americus, GADecember 5, 2017
A typical day at the Chick-Fil-A I am currently employed at is usually a little busy. Most of the employees generally attempt to work together. Although there are the average problems, usually a day goes by pretty productive and enjoyable. Although it has its stressful moments, majority of the employees know how to handle them. Honestly, things can be quite frustrating frequently. I have learned how to ignore the negativity and problems to have a good day at my Chick-Fil-A.
fun workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 4, 2017
good first job to have, but would make it a career job. employees worked as a team and were very helpful. management was great and very interactive. i enjoyed working at chick fil a.
Pros
half off all food and free drinks
Cons
not enough hours to work
Very fast paced, and sometimes stressful
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Texarkana, TXDecember 3, 2017
I learned how to hold my tongue and not say how I felt. Management for the most part was good. Its a team effort job. and we all had each others back.
It was great working there but It was just too many people working and I wasn't getting enough hours.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALNovember 30, 2017
I liked working their. I just wasn't getting hours and I didn't get paid too good. My managers were great and the people I worked with were terrific but I don't think fast food was meant for me.
It's Alsome
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Dundalk, MDNovember 29, 2017
Working there was fast and enjoyable. Its was too far to travel to work. The people there had great attitudes and always up beat. The manager there was the best manager I ever had.
Working
Cashier (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaNovember 28, 2017
Great environment for students who are in school. the pay is decent but for the pace it would not hurt to get a few more raises a year. Great customer service and great managers.
Strict but friendly
Cashier (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PANovember 27, 2017
Chick-fil-a was very strict. We couldn't even dye our hair different colors. Other than that, I liked chick-fil-a; the people were nice and most customers were always satisfied.
Pros
Discounts on Food
Cons
Very Strict
Good company to work for
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNNovember 26, 2017
This was a PT job for me. I enjoyed it. Fast paced, met folks from around then world in the airport. It was inconvenient, though, to get to and from work being housed in the airport. However, the comp card for their restaurant and for other in airport dining places.
Pros
You could get free food at end of shift; nice people
Cons
airport location
Good Food
Cashier (Former Employee) –  St Simons Is, GANovember 25, 2017
The management sucks butt and the worker benefits do too. Workers should be paid more ($8.00 an hour) and get more benefits (discounts). Real leaders should be recognized and not poor leaders (Team Leaders).
Pros
Free food on break (under $8)
Cons
No off-work discounts
Productive fast- paced environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 25, 2017
A day at work at Chick Fil-A requires nonstop moving. There sis always work that needs to be done. I learned how to stay productive at all times while on the clock.
A better chicken joint than some.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 22, 2017
This place can be either nice and smooth, or the opposite. It's what you make of it though. It's just like any other food joint. Except Sundays are off and the food is nice.
Pros
No Sundays
Cons
Food is a bit pricey
Great team!
Guest Specialist / Cashier (Former Employee) –  Draper, UtahNovember 21, 2017
It was a pleasure working at this particular Chic-Fil-a.
I loved the customers and got to know many of them well. I also enjoyed the coworkers I worked with.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Too many people in charge, it gets confusing.
carol
FOH/cashier (Former Employee) –  chIcago ILNovember 21, 2017
typical day at work was doing the same thing over and over.
I learned that a smile comes a long way to a customer .
my management was on task
the work place was civil
the job was pretty easy as soon as I got the hang of things and seeing where everything was located behind the counter.
what enjoyed most was being that team player asking the customers if they wish to add anything else wit the order also putting the smile on there face making them want to come visit again.
Very productive
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Kerrville, TXNovember 20, 2017
Fun place to work at. Fun co-workers. Management is very understanding and flexible with work schedule and hours. Understanding. Only bad thing is very low pay, and no set hours.
Pros
Management works very well with your schedule and days off
Cons
Very low pay
Good but tiring for pay
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA 30342November 19, 2017
I enjoy working for chick-fil-la but the pay just doesn't match the work ethic. It is a great envoirment overall and I don't see many things wrong with it besides the amount of pay they give.
Cons
Pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chick-fil-A. Our community is ready to answer.