Chick-fil-A Employee Reviews for Cashier

Wonderful
Cashier (Former Employee) –  East Windsor, NJAugust 18, 2018
I've had the pleasure of working both in the front of the house and the back of the house at Chick fil a. The front of the house is amazing but the back of the house is where I definitely felt I belonged.
Chick-Fil-A
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLAugust 18, 2018
It got to the point of me crying realizing I had to go into this toxic environment so I left. I would not recommend this job to my worst enemy. It did teach me many things but not worth it.
A great place to work
Restaurant Attendant and Cashier (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 17, 2018
It is a great work environment. Friendly, but very busy. Management very good and usually positive. A most enjoyable experience. great for young people to learn how to interact with cross section of people.
Pros
A excellent work environment
Cons
Not really good for anyone that is not people friendly
Overall great place to work, I wish I could work here forever.
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 17, 2018
Chick-Fil-A was such an amazing first job. It taught me how to step outside of my comfort zone and interact with people on a more regular basis and it taught me the value of interaction. The people and the managers have been great and I wouldn’t change anything.
Pros
Free meal each time you work
Cons
No overtime
Very productive and fun work place for all
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 16, 2018
The job is very sped up so you’re always on your feet . A lot of customers come in expecting fast food , so therefore you must be fast . I would recommend to anyone that likes to exercise .
fast paced job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Cypress, TXAugust 15, 2018
very fast paced. Be ready for a lot of standing, bending and carrying boxes. low hourly pay rate for the amount of stuff they require you to do. but the people that I worked with made it very fun.
Pros
discounts
Cons
short breaks, not paid enough for what you have to do
Good coworkers
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCAugust 14, 2018
A regular day going to chick fil a was most of the time good. I have learn so much from being there such as always staying positive even if you wasn’t having the best day at least you can be polite and nice to the guest. The management was kind of rocky but I did get use to it.
Pros
Made some real good friends, I love I can get something to eat on my break
Cons
Not enough opportunities
First Job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Ranson, WV 25438August 13, 2018
This was my first job and it was a great place to start out. The environment was overall tolerable and fun but at times could be very stressful. I did not intend to leave as early as I did but new management told me I would not have a job after I left for school so I had to find a new job. Overall it was a good place to work.
It’s a good first job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mechanicsville, VAAugust 12, 2018
Always be prepared because and anything can go wrong. It was nice getting to meet all types of people on the job. You don’t have to worry about a lot of stress with this job.
Pros
Free lunch, flexible schedule, and friendly service
Cons
Short breaks, no benefits, and always on your feet
Good starter job.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  New Braunfels, TXAugust 11, 2018
Only for a short time. Good to humble big headed people. Looks great on resume and does teach you how to treat other people. Food is always good so you can always have a good meal
Fun place to work but poor management and staff
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Chamblee, GAAugust 10, 2018
I liked it at first and then I didn’t so much. Owner was expecting more than what we could do. I gotta say that sometimes she’s rude and not professional like it should.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks, healthcare
I would love to work for Chick fil A .
Cashier (Former Employee) –  N/aAugust 8, 2018
I would love to work for this company . Every Sunday off sounds beautiful. Also I think working as a team member is very awesome. I love working in a fast pace restaurant
Pros
No work on Sunday
Cons
One day off manitory
Okay job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Little Elm, TXAugust 7, 2018
Chick-fil-A was an okay place to work at, they were busy a lot of the times and sometimes had trouble getting out food under 3:30. Chick-fil-A had no benefits no.
Cons
Short breaks, no benefits
I love eating chic fil a and working at chic fil a
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Bothell, WAAugust 6, 2018
Upon seeing the job opening at chic fil a, I said to myself, wow. Being able to work at chic fil a is a dream come true. I get to eat chic fil a whenever I want to, at work! And I get to say my pleasure whenever people say thank you to me - best part of the job.
Productive ,fun environment. Friendly,generous & understanding people. God fearing people. People of hope &great faith.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Shawnee, OKAugust 5, 2018
I had recently been released from incarceration and the owner gave me a chance to prove myself worthy of getting on my feet again. I am very grateful.
Great place to work!
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Shelby, NCAugust 4, 2018
I usually would have a fairly fast paced day. I learned a lot of different things, and was taught properly by someone.

The management was really good. they handled things well and worked with my schedule. They gave me the hours i asked for.

The hardest part of the job is how fast paced it can get, but the most enjoyable part of the job is how nice everyone is.
You are required to do a lot of work for little pay
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VAAugust 3, 2018
It is a good place to work if you like people and don’t value your time pay my seem fair but they really work you hard and require a lot my motto was chick fil a cares about the customers but not employees at all
It’s great
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 1, 2018
It’s great company to work for they really are the best they take pride in what they do and the managers and people around u really care about you it’s a great job to have
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
It’s great
good for first job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXAugust 1, 2018
it's fast food so that's pretty much all you need to know. it's extremely fast pace and standards are extremely high as well, sometimes the line for inside will go out the door so if you think you can't handle it then find something else but if you can then you can really do any fast food job
Pros
sometimes you'll get "free" food
Cons
too fast even for Sonic the Hedgehog
great first job for high school students.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Enid, OKAugust 1, 2018
Great first job!!! will work with the hours you need. Connie is the best boss ever!!! I definitely would recommend working there for any busy high school students.
Pros
free food
Cons
short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chick-fil-A. Our community is ready to answer.

54.4K