Chick-fil-A Employee Reviews for Cashier

Found 2,138 reviews matching the search See all 13,034 reviews
Chick Fil A is a great first job!
Cashier (Current Employee) –  3806 Ambassador Caffery Pkwy, Lafayette, LA 70503August 25, 2019
Chick Fil A is a great job to consider. Everything is fast paced, the customers are amazing, and the managers and workers come together more like a family to help get jobs done.
Pros
Chick Fil A requires you to meet a certain standard that is extremely hard to beat, as a worker I was taught to go above and beyond for customers.
Cons
I would have to say the only con of working for Chick Fil A is working outside in the heat, cold, etc.
It was fun & the coworkers were very helpful
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALAugust 25, 2019
I would definitely work there again some time next year ,there managers were nice and very serious about what we could and could not do.i would definitely recommend working there to any of my friends or family.
Pros
Free lunch /discounts
Cons
How hot it was
Okay experience
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Laurel, MSAugust 25, 2019
This job can sometimes be fast-paced, but overall, it was easy. The managers could be more professional; they would stand around talking even when it was busy. The atmosphere was pleasant enough; although it was clear there where favorites.
fast paced Workplace, not much room for growth
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZAugust 24, 2019
A typical day at chickfila includes some amazing employees and great work ethic. However, the management at the chickfila I worked at needed much improvement in communication and considering their employee's life outside of the workplace. While working there it was hard to get time off in short-notice situations and it also seemed that when you worked in one area of the store you got stuck in that area with not much hope of moving up from that position. The most enjoyable part of the job was the employees and their nice work ethic.
Great Job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 23, 2019
Working at chickfila was one of my favorite jobs. It was my first job and i made a great impression there with my coworkers. A typical day there was usually always busy but occasionally slow. Management was great and i had no issues with anyone. The hardest part of the job was when we didn't have enough people working at some points but we always managed ti handle the situations we were in when it was busy. I really enjoyed the job and would totally work at another Chickfila!
chick fil a
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCAugust 23, 2019
over all it start out good everyones nice and its a good first job if your in high school but if you don't think like them you won't last long they will shun you out and make you feel like a out caste then your hours will be cut and then you just might as well quite
Extremely fast-paced
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COAugust 23, 2019
Working at Chick Fil A taught me how to handle situations in customer service while under a large amount of stress. The environment was friendly and I learned how to keep a smile on my face while working non-stop throughout the whole shift.
Fast paced
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCAugust 23, 2019
It can be dead one minute then the next thing you know you have a whole bus of kids and people in front of you wanting their food immediately and not really having much patience
It was alright.
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, NCAugust 23, 2019
Chick-fil-A is just very stressful all in general. And everyone is mainly rude. The management is decent, but they have favorites and if you aren’t one of them you get the work no one wants to do!
Free chicken
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Riverside, ILAugust 22, 2019
I love Chick-fil-A, it’s my favorite restaurant but do not work there! It’s a Not fun Kitchen! Management was so nice from the actual manager but his wife (very crazy)
Very good pay to start out with.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, TXAugust 22, 2019
I enjoyed working for them but some of the manager had attitudes but overall i enjoyed working for chick fila but i work for a franchisee and very fast past business but i still enjoyed working for the company.
Great job and a fas Environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 22, 2019
I love working at chick-fil-a , great operator and great management , there is 3 managers in site . 2 are awesome and the third one omg !! Very rude .
Majority of the Coworkers are nice but there are few with a bad attitude 🤦🏽‍♂️
Productive and fun working place for high schoolers to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 22, 2019
It’s a nice place to work but didn’t work with my schedule. I loved the place, the guests were very kind and the workers made you feel at home. I recommend this job for someone in high school looking for pay.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Review
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Spanish Fort, ALAugust 22, 2019
Great all around company, terrible management. The same people would be put on the schedule who had worked there for longer, while mew employees like myself got not hours.
Very exellent
Chick fil a cashier (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOAugust 21, 2019
Always a fun positive workplace environment. Hardest part of the job was keeping up with the quick paced environment. The management was very kind and supporting.
Chill but stressful
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, MDAugust 21, 2019
It was overall a pretty decent place to work, however, the environment of the back of house staff was not one of the best experiences that I have had.
chick-fil-a
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIAugust 21, 2019
it was ok working there I just need a better job. for me and my kids but a fast past place and have good food. its inside the hospital and I love dealing with the customer
amazing
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIAugust 20, 2019
this job is honestly one of the best places you could start working. they start at $10, give amazing hours and they’re so friendly and treat you like family. i mean, the friday and saturday shifts were STRESSFUL, but they were fun and everyone treated you so kindly.
fun workplace
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Ocala, FLAugust 20, 2019
Great place to work with a friendly team environment. Awesome leadership and very easy to work your way up to management if that's what you're interested in.
Wonderful
Chick fil a cashier (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 20, 2019
It was hard but retail always will be because everybody isn’t always so great. The team and the job in general was extremely fun to be a part of somebody’s day.
Pros
Food
Cons
Tough, quick

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chick-fil-A. Our community is ready to answer.

55.8K