Chick-fil-A Employee Reviews

Friendly, family oriented workplace
Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLAugust 13, 2018
Team work atmosphere makes for a happy environment to work in. Management are friendly and helpful. We all are very busy without a stressful environment.
I most time is enjoy myself than many people who won't talk to me
prep and hand wash dishes (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAAugust 12, 2018
I learn a lot to work harder with my own position (prep foods and wash dishes). I am very enjoying to work harder with my own. I love to show my smiles to my team members. They didn't talk with me not much, because I am deaf as they don't know sign language. We always waved.
Director (Current Employee) –  Altoona, PAAugust 12, 2018
Chick-fil-A Altoona is a great and friendly place to work. The owner treats the employees like his family. Never worked for a better company. It is great that the company is closed on Sundays and holidays to allow employees time with their families. Great team environment.
Pros
Meal discounts, off sundays & holidays, great schedule, great coworkers, paid time off
First job
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Spring, TXAugust 12, 2018
As my first job i thought this was great. quickly discovered that i did a-lot more work compared to what i was being paid. it was a great first job, I learned a-lot including how much Im worth in the restaurant industry.
Pros
lunch half off during shift
It’s a good first job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mechanicsville, VAAugust 12, 2018
Always be prepared because and anything can go wrong. It was nice getting to meet all types of people on the job. You don’t have to worry about a lot of stress with this job.
Pros
Free lunch, flexible schedule, and friendly service
Cons
Short breaks, no benefits, and always on your feet
Productive, fast paced, fun working environment
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAAugust 12, 2018
A typical day at work mainly consisted of working extremely hard to take care of and make all guests happy and content. Hospitality and patience are two things I really learned while working here. The management was always wonderful and caring. The workplace culture was always very traditional, positive behaviors and attitudes, as well a lot of positive interaction. The hardest part of the job was just learning everything you needed to know in order to be a great team member. The most enjoyable part of the job were the customers and co workers.
Pros
Friendly co workers and customers, free lunches, fair management
Cons
short breaks and being closed on Sundays
productive and friendly environment
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 12, 2018
Overall, my experience at CFA was quite interesting. I met tons of amazing people in the little time I spent there. Team was always willing to help and would not stop until you're comfortable with what you were struggling on. CFA was extremely flexible with hours which was greatly beneficial as a high school students first job. I loved my time with the CFA family and would love to work at a similar place.
Pros
Great Pay, Great Team Members, Excellent Food
Cons
N/a
Good starter job.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  New Braunfels, TXAugust 11, 2018
Only for a short time. Good to humble big headed people. Looks great on resume and does teach you how to treat other people. Food is always good so you can always have a good meal
fast paced and relaxed place to work
Kitchen Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 11, 2018
the job is an overall easy job with little stress. although the upper management lacks a lot of ownership and shows a lot of favoritism. the atmosphere is great. The workers are great
Pros
free meal on break
Cons
favoritism, lack of ownership
It was ok
Team member (Former Employee) –  Tamarac, FLAugust 11, 2018
Team leaders sucked. The owner of the store was very rude at times and only acted like he cared but when things weren’t going the way he wanted, he would get mad.
Pros
50% off lunch
Cons
Nothing was free. Team leaders were super fake.
Great Company
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Palm Harbor, FLAugust 11, 2018
Great company, I DON'T support their views on LGBT and they knew it, but we mutually respected each other.

Their customer service and product go above and beyond, they take pride in mentoring the new, the young and those just entering the job market. They give back to the community at every chance. Great place to work aside from the every once in awhile poor leader.
Pros
Mentoring the young and genuine care for a better world
Cons
Some lower managment levels are hard to work for
almost like a family
Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHAugust 11, 2018
This company gave me a family to work with, it was an amazing company to work for and I enjoyed going into work everyday. They helped me with flexible hours and throughout my life, Always busy so always something to do. Just a fun environment.
Fast Paced Job
Backroom Worker (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAAugust 10, 2018
You come in at 7. Set up for breakfast then go to lunch at 8 for 30 minutes then work for the rest of the day. There is good and bad just like any job.
Fun place to work but poor management and staff
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Chamblee, GAAugust 10, 2018
I liked it at first and then I didn’t so much. Owner was expecting more than what we could do. I gotta say that sometimes she’s rude and not professional like it should.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks, healthcare
Good environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCAugust 10, 2018
This job was good for me I learned a whole lot I didn't know before and I will always be grateful to them. They have very good management and they are quick paced.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Gets packed and stressful sometimes
Fun place to work
Sales Clerk (Former Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDAugust 10, 2018
My typical day was in the afternoon after school. I would run the front. I learned how to do a lot of new things. I felt slighted when they brought someone in from the outside to hire for a management position that I had to help train. The main reason I left the job because i felt it wasn't fair.
good good job
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 10, 2018
good job i love this job. i met people. they were great. great management. i loved it. nice work. they work hard but nice to each other. I met new people
Employee (Current Employee) –  South Riding, VAAugust 10, 2018
The team members are great and work diligently. I have had few problems in my time at working there. The work dose get fast paced at times but the team members and mangers will help in any way they can.
Pros
Free meals after shifts, great management
Overall was a okay job but the people there were nice people
Back of House Team Member (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, TXAugust 10, 2018
The Job was a bit different then usually especially when I was going in at 5am that was the main difficulty for me to wake up that early and go into work
They have everything good but overwork you
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXAugust 10, 2018
Chick fil a helped with communication skills with customers and trained others where they were needed. The only problem was that they let rumors get out of hand and overworked the people who did their job right rather than teaching others how to do it better
Pros
free food, nice people
Cons
short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chick-fil-A. Our community is ready to answer.

54.3K