Chick-fil-A Employee Reviews

Positive environment with friendly employees all around.
Back of House Coordinator / Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cartersville, GADecember 5, 2017
Chick-Fil-A is really the best of fast food. Competitive pay, friendly co workers all around, and some good food. They are usually also very busy and fast paced environments which can make the day go by faster. Unfortunately the leadership team kept adding useless leadership roles and positions and the back of house director was clueless about his job duties, therefore provided no feedback or anything helpful to the regular employees.
Pros
free food, flexible hours
Cons
leadership, super busy
Good place to work at
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Hanover, PADecember 5, 2017
Good place to work for they r a Christian company and treat people good nice manager owner is ok to the only problem I had there is they wouldn't give me any acomidations coming right out of a major surgery and I rehurt my back do to that
Great place
Hiring and Training Director/HR (Current Employee) –  TexasDecember 5, 2017
CFA is a great place to work for and with. I learn something new everyday I love that it is teaching me to grow and develop. Many opportunities to adv acne in the company
Nice place to work with good schedule flexibility.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Longview, TXDecember 5, 2017
Chick-fil-A is a good place to work. l have built good relationships here that will last a lifetime. All the employees are as advertised and friendly to everyone.
productive and fast paed
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCDecember 5, 2017
clock in and get right to work
i learned how to multitask
managemant was good
very fast paced
i would have to say cleaning at night there is a lot that goes into cleaning there
the interaction with others
Pros
free break meals
Cons
short breaks
Good place to work and good advancement
Team Leader/ Hiring Management (Current Employee) –  Camden, DEDecember 5, 2017
It is a very fast paced with a lot of action. Your enjoyment can be determined by the Operator or GM because if they aren't good then life won't be great. I was lucky enough to have a great Operator that was really hands on and one on one with our crew.
productive
Kitchen Crew Member (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GADecember 5, 2017
Chick fil A is a pretty decent restaurant to work at. The food is great, the customer service policies are respectable, and there is a cool workplace culture.
fun place but stressful
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Midland, TXDecember 5, 2017
Fun place to work also just some stuff where stressful. When our manager would scream at us all the time. I dont have a lot to say about this job it was just a temporary job.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Great Entry Level Job
Full-Time Kitchen Director (Former Employee) –  Littleton, CODecember 5, 2017
Chick-fil-a, as with most fast food franchises, is great as an entry level job for people looking to get started in the workplace. It can however, get incredibly stressful during peak periods and in my experience this is also where the "team-oriented" aspect of the job completely falls apart. Across three different stores, drama and angst were always incredibly present when things weren't going right.
Pros
Lunch allowance per 5hr or more shift, paid well with opportunities for raises
Cons
Stressful, Lack of Team-Mindedness, Drama
productive
Server and Cook (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDDecember 5, 2017
I really enjoy work with my team members because they were so cooperative,understanding and helpful .I learn not just how to work but even team work in harmony.
It is not a career...
Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Tupelo, MSDecember 4, 2017
Unless you know the right people in this company, you will never advance past a team member. People always assume you come to the job knowing exactly what to do.
Pros
free lunches.
Cons
leads and directors.
Stressful but great for real life training
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Union City, GADecember 4, 2017
Chick-fil-A is great for developing work skills but is not great for long term jobs as they take everything seriously and don’t give out exceptions and also start you off at minimum wage which isn’t great
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Strict no exceptions
Good for youth looking to get their feet wet with leadership
Kitchen Manager (Current Employee) –  Lenoir City, TNDecember 4, 2017
Not a bad place to work if you are young and looking to be developed into a leader. Very competitive and always busy. Managers do well developing team members.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short break, so busy it can be stressful
Best quick service restaurant to work for
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Smithfield, NCDecember 4, 2017
Chick Fil A is a great restaurant to work for. It is a great place to get your first job. Working at Chick Fil a builds your manners and social etiquette.
Amazing environment but strives to be more of a part time place of work
Hostess/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Monroe, GADecember 4, 2017
I have loved every minute at chickfila but am ready for a more serious and involved job. I really would like to be employed full time so I can start taking on more responsibilities at home. Helping provide for my family by pitching in during and playing a bigger part. Chickfila has shown me a lot about team work and courteous workmanship. But I feel as though it’s time for a more serious paced work environment.
Pros
Great management, and an amazing atmosphere
Cons
Scheduling is never consistent, no real opportunities to advance unless you plan to work more than two years
Chick fil a
Manager on Duty (Current Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNDecember 4, 2017
Chick Fil A is a very high stress environment. The job is defiantly not for everyone, but I have learned a lot in my time there. I would only recommend to those who handle stress well.
Excellent for High school
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Short Pump, VADecember 4, 2017
I enjoyed working under my manager more than the job itself. I was a cashier and a fry cook. My manager was a friendly and organized person, who was a pleasure to be around. This was my first job and taught me a lot about being responsible
Pros
Managment
fun workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 4, 2017
good first job to have, but would make it a career job. employees worked as a team and were very helpful. management was great and very interactive. i enjoyed working at chick fil a.
Pros
half off all food and free drinks
Cons
not enough hours to work
Great Customer service and Delicious food
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Macon, GADecember 4, 2017
It was always a great day at chickfila. It was peaceful and fast paced. The ability to learn new positions was always available. The employees are shown appreciation with incentives and parties.
Pros
fast paced and efficient
Cons
my commute
the best first job ever learned a lot of core values
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GADecember 4, 2017
it was basically taking orders and running food. i learned all the basics of costumer service.the manager was great very informative and understanding.the job wasn't hard at all. the most enjoyable part was every moment of being there.
Pros
free lunch for 30 minutes
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chick-fil-A. Our community is ready to answer.