Chick-fil-A Employee Reviews

Fun easy going job
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Yuma, AZJune 20, 2018
Clock in start making orders. Switch over to start making the chicken and stocking freezers. We get rushes throughout the entire day and my job is to make sure we have enough chicken to sell during rushes.
Pros
Free lunches when workimg
Cons
Only when working do you get free lunch
Great team and Great Environment
Front of House Staff (Current Employee) –  Sparks, NVJune 20, 2018
a typical day at work consists of packing bags for the drive-through and serving customers with a smile. I learned how it is important to smile at everyone and how to serve people while also making a connection with them. Managment is amazing the owner is so sweet and kind she is hands-on at the job and not afraid to jump in and help front of house as is her husband with the back of house. the hardest part of the job is getting drink proportions right with sodas and milkshakes and sometimes when it gets busy it is hard to keep up with orders. the most enjoyable part of the job for me was the team they were all so helpful and kind to one another we are like one big family.
Pros
employee discount
Cons
fast paced and stressful at times
fun workplace
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Brownsville, TX 78526June 20, 2018
typical work day: takes orders, maintain place tidy
management: favoritism plays a lot
workplace culture: amazing coworkers, really great atmosphere
hardest part: carrying 30lbs boxes
enjoyable part: the guests, your coworkers
Pros
free uniforms, flexible hours
Cons
favoritism
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Texarkana, TXJune 19, 2018
It was a typical job. Something to keep money flowing while I went to college to earn my Associate's Degree. They were very nice about working around my school schedule.
such a wonderful company!
Marketing Assistant, Catering (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJune 19, 2018
CFA is such an encouraging place of employment. they are franchise owned, so i guess it really depends on the owner of each store . But i haven't been to a CFA that that has unkind employees. so many great aspects of working here!
Very fast paced and makes time go quickly.
Certified trainer (Former Employee) –  Laredo, TXJune 19, 2018
I liked working there because it teaches employees about responsibility and multitasking. I recommend this job to younger people as a first job to gain experience in a fast paced environment.
Pros
50% off
Cons
Very long shifts only 30 min of break.
Only good thing is the food
Front of House Staff (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, IAJune 19, 2018
The food at Chick-fil-a is always fresh and delicious. Nothing bad to say about that. However, working there you have to be nice and say "My Pleasure" It is not as annoying in reality as it seems. The managers are inconsistent with their policies and rules. They do not genuinely care about you, they only care about the money they are making and customer satisfaction. As a customer, Chick-fil-a is amazing. As an employee, Chick-fil-a is not recommended.
Pros
Discount on a $10 limit each shift you work
Cons
Managers are rude
Fast-paced, high stress environment
Crew Member/Cook (Former Employee) –  Merrillville, INJune 19, 2018
Fact pace. Required a lot of energy to complete daily tasks. Learned who to balance life and work, and how to work at a fast pace. Management was very competent.
cut-throat work place
Cook (Former Employee) –  Dunwoody, GAJune 19, 2018
I would sign in, and then go to the back and wash my hands then put on gloves and go straight into cooking. I would be making the hash-browns, eggs, biscuits, and I would be cleaning in between that. After breakfast was over i would clean the grill and prep for the lunch rush that was about to come.
Pros
Job experience
Cons
Didn't have the schedule in order
Chick-fil-A was a great first position.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Suwanee, GAJune 19, 2018
Regardless of minimum wage, Chick-fil-A was an excellent company to work for. The atmosphere between every worker and manager, the free food and drinks, and the varying tasks that came up when some were much more difficult than others. The job was an all around great position.
Pros
Free food on break, free drinks all day, positive attitudes all around
Cons
Extremely busy, an abundance of altering tasks, difficulties with customer service
Great
Team Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Marlton, NJJune 19, 2018
I love this company and will recommend anyone to work there are they are the greatest people and have the greatest company values. Also they pay better then most if not all fast food chains
Pros
Free meals pay and hours
Cons
Sometimes low hours and or no break time
Upper management
Kitchen Operation Director (Current Employee) –  College Station, TXJune 19, 2018
Upper Management does the complete opposite of what business goals are.

Chick-fil-A corporate is a great company and is one I would love to work for.
It’s wierd
Team member (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLJune 19, 2018
You don’t get payed much and don’t get a lot of hours but the staff is great. There’s not really a chance for you to move up unless the manager likes you.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Not enough hours and low pay
Lives up to the expectation
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 19, 2018
The company was great to work for and was able to be yourself and able to interact with guest so they can have the best experience possible. The sight of the company goes from the top down.
Pros
Great work enviroment
Fun place to work
Manager (Current Employee) –  Puyallup, WAJune 19, 2018
Chick-fil-A is a great place to work, the leadership is great and the team members make work a place to look forward going to. I have had the opportunity to improve my leadership skills while working here.
Best First Job
Customer Service Team Member (Former Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCJune 19, 2018
CFA was my first job. It is the best place to work starting out because I learned so many life skills. From being friendly to customers, staying engaged in conversations, to handling responsibility and working in a team atmosphere, it was all around the best place to begin. The confidence that I gained from being successful in my role at CFA will go with me where ever I go in the business world. The most enjoyable part of my job was my teammates. I made friends that will be with me for a lifetime. The hardest part of the job was the fast-paced work and trying to serve customers quickly, accurately and with kindness. It could get stressful at times. The managers and the Operator were all engaged in working alongside the team and encouraged us to be better. And yes, I had free food when I worked.
Pros
Great team atmosphere, food, growing experience
Cons
stressful at times
great
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Winter Springs, FLJune 19, 2018
Chick-fil-a is awesome. It is a great starter job and if you want to move up in rank it and gain more experience Chick-fil-a is the right place to do it.
Perfect place
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXJune 18, 2018
I enjoyed everything about Chick-fil-a and it was my favorite job working there. We were busy and it always felt like time was going by so fast there. Made it easier to work
Pros
Fast paced
Cons
No cons!
Senior Team Member (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 18, 2018
Chick-Fil-A is a good place to work at. The leadership is strict yet understanding and the co workers are typically nice and easy going people. One of the few stressful things is that it is very fast paced.
Fun work environment, fast paced, everyone’s worked well together
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Former Employee) –  Willis, TXJune 18, 2018
THe management had favorites and some workers didn’t get the benefits that others did due to this favoritism. Other than that it was a nice place to work at.
Pros
50% off one time.
Cons
It wasn’t only one time and you had to be in uniform

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chick-fil-A. Our community is ready to answer.

54.1K