Chick-fil-A Employee Reviews

Always show the costumers that their important
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Former Employee) –  Vicksburg, MSAugust 16, 2018
My everyday routine was come in clock in , get straight to work. Taking costumer orders , checking the clocks after every 15 mins to clean sections and doing the second mile challenge going to costumers asking for their drinks so we can refill and more.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Heath Care
Very productive and fun work place for all
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 16, 2018
The job is very sped up so you’re always on your feet . A lot of customers come in expecting fast food , so therefore you must be fast . I would recommend to anyone that likes to exercise .
Stressful, yet fun place to work. Great for your first employment.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLAugust 16, 2018
Very quick-paced, intense, and at times stressful job. The team is the best part about this work. Compensation is average, but the effort is recognized and appreciated.
Great job experience
Director of Training (Current Employee) –  Ellisville, MOAugust 16, 2018
Very fast paced fun enviroment with great focus on customer relationship. Overall a good learning experience of what it takes to rank highly in customer satisfaction.
great
Cashier/team leader (Former Employee) –  Riverdale, UTAugust 16, 2018
great environment and co workers are great to work with.hands on training and company promoted off site events and helped the community with events and fundraisers
Fun and competitive workplace
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Former Employee) –  Pooler, GaAugust 16, 2018
I would like to go back to work at the Chick Fil A in Pooler. A great place to work with good people. I unfortunately got sick and felt like I needed to leave but it was a great place to work, fast paced and friendly atmosphere.
Pros
Good Food with discounts
Inconclusive and Hardworking
Kitchen Team Member (Former Employee) –  Hinesville, GAAugust 15, 2018
The job would've been better if management was more calm and didn't have us scattering around. Hours were not given to many employees but when you did work hours it was always fast paced and under serious pressure, the restaurant was just open and people would pile in. Behind the scene many workers was not happy and didn't give all their efforts.
Pros
Working under massive pressure and as a team
Cons
Poor choices and bad hours
God Bless
Scott Peto Owner (Former Employee) –  Williamsburg, VA 23185August 15, 2018
I loved working here, it gave me the most joy to be able to go to work and see people that loved God. This place is so kind and has such a heart for their customers and their employees. Management was always so understanding.
Chick-Fil-A
Prep person (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, SCAugust 15, 2018
I really enjoyed working here. The culture is definitely Christian and I'm glad. I'm usually busy chopping and preparing salads and fruit cups and special orders. I'm always cleaning as I go so it doesn't pile up on me.
Pros
Good pay for hard work
Cons
There are still slackers who make the mission more difficult
Fast paced, competitve
TRAINER (Current Employee) –  Dothan, ALAugust 15, 2018
Great workplace culture, collaborative, extremely fast paced. A typical day starts at 5 am and ends around 3 pm. I have learned a lot about stewardship, selflessness, excellence, gratitude, and integrity.
Summary
BACK OF HOUSE TEAM MEMBER (Former Employee) –  Ellisville, MOAugust 15, 2018
I enjoyed working at Chick-Fil-A. After clocking in, I check with the leader of the back of house to see what they need done. They either either put me on the main line preparing sandwiches, buttering buns, cooking fires, or to washing dishes. They taught me to work in these stations as well as teaching me how to make lemonade, filet the filets, bread and cook the filets, strips, and nuggets (fried and grilled). The hardest part of the job may have been keeping up with the amount of customers at times and not falling behind on food. The most enjoyable part of the job is talking to coworkers. Making friends in the workplace makes it feel like time passes by faster and gives you someone to talk with.
Pros
Free lunch, friendly atmosphere
Cons
N/a
Overall good place to work at
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXAugust 15, 2018
Flexible hours and great rates to work at. Donates food, follows mission statements and Christianity. Operator seeks development in each person to learn and become a faithful steward of god
Pros
Free break
Great place but slowly lowering manegment quality
Team Member (Current Employee) –  West Jordan, UTAugust 15, 2018
Fun place to work with great staff, but management is slowly deteriorating. Good pay for the type of job with some, but very little, job advancement ability. VERY good at giving vacation time asked for. Overall nice place, but can get pretty stressful with certain management.
Pros
Free lunch, good pay, good staff, fun environment, vacations.
Cons
Low job advancement, deteriorating management.
Great people
Hospitality Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNAugust 15, 2018
A typical day is busy. We have rushes with lines of people waiting. We get them in and out fast. I learned to work with a team. Management overall was good. Hardest part is standing longer periods of time with one break.
Pros
free meal
Cons
Only one break
A productive and fun place to work
Kitchen/Front Counter Team Member (Current Employee) –  Orange City, FLAugust 15, 2018
Working here has been quite a fun experience. It can be stressful at times due to the speed of the job, but overall I'd say its a great time all around. Management is great here, they really know how to get stuff done. You typically work 5-10 hours a day.
Pros
Free meals during shift, free drinks
Cons
They can low ball your hours sometimes
Good company, but not a place you can grow
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Lilburn, GAAugust 15, 2018
If you are in the marketing field, or just an intern, there is not much room for you to grow. Other than that Chic Fil a is good company to learn from.
Loved the people I worked with, didn’t like the managers
Fast Food Worker (Current Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAAugust 15, 2018
Review on chick-fil-a was fine for a summer job but wouldn’t want to work full time. I had the job for the end of my school year and my summer but the environment is kind of rude and is a stressed place to work.
Pros
Free meal every time you work
Cons
Mean people
Apply there if you’re willing to work hard
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 15, 2018
Overall it was a good experience but I would not apply if you’re not ready for the heat that comes with it. They work around any activities but are not willing to have a one on one conversation with employees.
Awesome place to work at
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLAugust 15, 2018
I think is an awesome place to work at would recommend working there their is always opportunity to move up in leadership. The manegers are great the atmosphere as well.
Fast paced and friendly environment.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 15, 2018
Pretty much extremely fast-paced 24/7. I went through extensive training through videos. I learned a lot about preparing the food, treating customers, and about the company. The hardest part of the job is definitely the pace. The most enjoyable part of the job is the very friendly environment--everyone is helpful and friendly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chick-fil-A. Our community is ready to answer.

54.3K