Chick-fil-A Employee Reviews for Cashier

Found 2,062 reviews matching the search See all 12,607 reviews
Unhealthy environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Beaufort, SCJuly 19, 2019
The managers are constantly changing the rules and there's too many managers on per shift. There's no clear answer to who's in charge for the shift. Most of the crew are friendly, but they are very clicky. They expect the crew to be outside on iPads taking orders in extreme weather conditions.
Positive, fast-paced place to work
Team Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJuly 19, 2019
With excellent leadership, this is a wonderful job for high-school/college kids. If you work hard, you can climb the ladder easily. I worked at 4 locations and they were all good to work for!
Overall a good place to work
Team Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Owens Cross Roads, ALJuly 19, 2019
Overall it is a good place to work. Depending on the location and people who run the store, you can get discounts or get your meal completely free!(only when working) If you choose to work full-time it can be very strenuous and you may be on your feet for hours at a time. Again, depending on the location and management they may need different things.
Productive and Satisfying Workplace
Team Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, LAJuly 18, 2019
I started out with not knowing anyone in the area and left knowing many great people and new friends. It was always great to have daily or weekly regulars and made it feel like home to them.
Good Environment and Fair
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCJuly 18, 2019
I overall like working at my chick fil a. I enjoyed being at the front counter and serving guests and working dining room wasn't bad but I always found myself working where I didnt want to but I was able to deal with it.
Great work culture
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJuly 18, 2019
Chick Fil A is a great place to work, and the work culture will kind of spoil you for working anywhere else. If you ever decide you want to quit to work somewhere else, however, they will not hire you back.
Pros
Meal Allowance
Cons
Always smell like delicious chicken
It’s pretty decent. Some days are tougher than the rest, other days are smooth sailing.
Team Member/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Florence, SCJuly 18, 2019
Everyday was different from the rest. Some days went by smooth and you can get people out quickly. Other days were tough when you have 3 buses outside.
Loved it there!
Cashier (Former Employee) –  College Station, TXJuly 18, 2019
I started working at cfa while in high school and I loved it! Managers were very nice and friendly. The only thing I didn’t like was that the co manager had favorites and wouldn’t talk to me or anything but that was about it! LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT THE JOB!
Literally The Best Job I've Had
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 17, 2019
I absolutely love working for Chick-fil-A.They Are So Encouraging,Loving,Helpful,and Understanding!This Is A Great First Job To Have For Anyone...They Help Put You In College,Always There When You Need Them,Love To Help People Get To That Next Level,What Can I Say,I Love This Place!!
Great job to start out.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 16, 2019
This would be the perfect job for someone fresh out of high. This was my first job and it taught me excellent customer service skills that I still hold onto today. Not a job to survive off of.
Very productive place and a fun experience
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Elkton, MDJuly 16, 2019
A typical day at Chick-fil-a is very busy and fast paced especially if you are working in the drive thru. I learn new things everyday at work about myself, customers, and my co workers. The hardest part of my job is dealing with customers who you cannot seem to please or satisfy.
Chick-Fil-A is a great job to start with. While there; I gained outstanding customer service skills, communication skills, listening skills, etc.
Team Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, GAJuly 16, 2019
Working in the food industry can sometimes be a breeze and sometimes very difficult. I learned to be very humble with each customer and make sure they was pleased with their services each visit.
Great job for high school/college students but good luck
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Sparks, NVJuly 15, 2019
I did enjoy my time at Chick-fil-A it was a great place for me because I was also doing lots of research during my final semester. I greatly enjoyed how easy it was to work with the management on my complex schedule. However, when younger workers are there expect cliques and in my area the clique was three of the leads and a lead's future sister-in-law. They would actively gossip about people that could over hear them, and the team lead actively talked smack about people in the lead group chat. She's also been acting WAY out of what a lead should be doing without being reprimanded all the manager would say "We'll talk to her it will be a great learning experience for her." Nothing ever changed and that restaurant is going to pay for it soon. Customers are starting not to come when the three leads in the clique are working and the actively tell the manager. Also, very qualified people get overlooked constantly because the other leads do not like them. Instead one of the leads' best friends that is just barely graduating high school will get the promotion instead.
Pros
Free lunches, competitive pay, flexible schedule
Cons
they work you to the bone, if the lead doesn't like you you'll know it, no growth potential.
Fast pace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 15, 2019
Working at this chic fil-a is a experience in its self the fast pace environment is rewarding when you see the smile on a customers face and the experience that they have.
Chick fil a
Cashier (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJuly 14, 2019
Chick fil a was by far the best job I had. I loved the environment and the people and I always had a smile on my face. The people always had my back no matter what
Summary
Team Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Cockeysville, MDJuly 14, 2019
Typical day at work was fast paced environment with many busy days
Management was okay, they didn’t provide many working hours for me, so I had to quit the job
The most enjoyable part was working with customers
Great place to start working
Team Member/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, SCJuly 14, 2019
Need paid time off... Also need tips to become manager. Also very fast paced. Highest paying fast food restaurant. So work hard on everything you do do and you will become great.
Better for younger people or as a temporary job
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FLJuly 13, 2019
Most of the staff is around 14-17 and the benefits/ pay reflect that. There is opportunity to move up if you’re there for a long time. This job is best for younger people or someone looking for a part time.
Cashier
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXJuly 13, 2019
It’s a very fast paced and great work environment. Most people would love working for CFA why because they have great food and they pay well. You learn a lot from working at CFA.
It was alright
Team Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, VAJuly 11, 2019
There was a lot of favoritism when it came to the managers and workers. Something that I don’t necessarily agree with. Other than that, I did love it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chick-fil-A. Our community is ready to answer.

55.6K