Chick-fil-A Employee Reviews

Each owner is different
Manager (Current Employee) –  Township of Howell, NJDecember 10, 2017
I enjoy working for CFA as a whole. I love to serve people. That includes my co-workers. To be able to keep customers and employees happy as much as humanly possible is a passion of mine.
Pros
Presently a $6 discount for meals
Cons
not everyone is like minded
Chick-Fil-A is a great first jon, teaches you discipline and they have amazing customer service.
Director Of Hospitality (Current Employee) –  North Wales, PADecember 10, 2017
Chick-Fil-A is a great place to work. For those who are starting their first jon I highly recommended this place. The company has great qualities that 90 % of businesses are lacking. That would be to give their undivided attention to their customers. Chcik-Fi-A has the key to success. Anyone that world for them, will not experience anything otherwise.
Cons
short breaks, no real longevity, no benefits provided
Great work place
Marketing/Catering Director (Former Employee) –  6501 NW Barry RdDecember 10, 2017
Awesome place to work, the people are what keep you there. The culture is amazing from most of the workers and they make you feel like part of the family, others not so much. Its easy work if you at least try and put some effort into it.
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaDecember 10, 2017
Learned how to communicate better
Enjoyed having my own team
I learned that not everyone learns the same way and that is okay. You just have to be patient and give them the confidence that they can succeed.
Member (Current Employee) –  Cheltenham, PADecember 10, 2017
During my shifts I am either bagging the food , making drinks/milkshakes or Taking cash from customers. Sometimes when i start my shifts a manager put me on headset which is taking customers orders in drive-thru
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Short breaks
Family environment good Christian values
Financial Director (Current Employee) –  Pell City, ALDecember 10, 2017
I just need a slower paced office job due to the stress on my body being on feet all the time. It’s a great family environment close family. Love all the people I work with. Love this location wish they had a office manager job.
Decent work place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKDecember 10, 2017
Decent workplace it is fast food so not the best not the worst job to have a good first job to have and you do get a great experience with chic-fil-a depending on the manager's you work with. Mine changed from good to bad.
Fun place to work, does not offer benefits
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CODecember 9, 2017
Typical day was slower in the mornings, gradually increasing to highest performance at lunch, drop off in the afternoon, and increasing again for dinner. There were a few hours of down time when restocking and cleaning would occur. This is not a "stand here and get paid" job. It's active, but enjoyable work.
Pros
Free lunch, Great people, Awesome food, Happy customers
Cons
No benefits for regular employees
Fun and great place to work
Chick fil a cook (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 9, 2017
It was a great place to work because it was based for people who love church. And I love to go to church because I love Jesus Christ and the Bible. I love the group of friends I made there also.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Love It
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FL 33409December 9, 2017
This is a great place to begin in the food business, the people are great, new personal traits are learned during training and scheduling is very flexible for students.
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 8, 2017
Great work environment! Everyone is really nice and caring. Extremely fast paced. Plenty of opportunities to move up. Overall had a great experience working for this company.
Wonderful place to work
Team member (Current Employee) –  Niceville, FLDecember 8, 2017
I absolutely love working here. I come to work and am greeted by smiling faces from both guests and coworkers. We are trained efficiently so we are able to perform our job with confidence. Leadership is always willing to assist and coach us as needed.
good food
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Ashland, KYDecember 8, 2017
The people weren't too bad. pace was very fast and non-stop and it creates stress when some have to pick up slack for others. The food is excellent though and you get a discount.
Pros
good food
Cons
Fast pace and stressful at times
my work day at chick Fi La
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Wyomissing, PADecember 8, 2017
I like my day at Chick Fi La because I get to work with the most interesting people there it's like a family atmosphere they really enjoy working with you plus, they value you as a person,
Pros
Very good palce to work
nice place to work
Line Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 8, 2017
i enjoyed to work with everyone because they helped as i struggled with some personal family problems. they tend to give constructive criticism and i liked that this way i would be able to improve my work ethic
She warned us that she was a tough boss.
Team member / Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CADecember 8, 2017
This is a wonderful company to work for and each location is operated by an individual. The operator that I worked for was very generous, and had very high expectations. My only concern working here was that sometimes the expectations were unattainable.
Great and family oriented
Cashier (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaDecember 7, 2017
Great Place to work, honestly everyone is like family and the managers will always have your best interests at heart along with the customers. LOVE IT
Management was horrible
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  UtahDecember 7, 2017
my manager would break all the rules and she was even caught making out with another coworker and didnt get in trouble. i was very disappointed in this. a lot of my coworkers were bad as well
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no paid time off
Fun and productive place to work
Cook/Server (Former Employee) –  Aiken, SCDecember 7, 2017
Chick-fil-a was a great place to work at. Very face paced with friendly coworkers. Manager was a great worker but was rude to some workers. Staying busy was sometimes the best but hardest when you were by yourself.
general job
Cooker (Former Employee) –  Davie, FLDecember 7, 2017
work doing jobs: cook, clean, accommodate, deliver orders, cashier, general tasks. I worked while finishing the last year of high school, my grades went down and my parents did not want me to continue working until I finished my studies

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chick-fil-A. Our community is ready to answer.