Chick-fil-A Employee Reviews

Showing all 12,297 reviews
fast paced and energetic while also being very competitive
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Pflugerville, TX 78660June 25, 2019
Runs a tight ship, ready for anything and most employees are up to the task. always willing to make things right if a mistake is made. management does a good job communicating with the team to ensure an efficient shift
I had a great experience while working there. I learned many skills that can help me in life and for further careers.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GAJune 25, 2019
I learned many things while working at Chick-Fil-A. I learned how to properly clean my hands and be sanitary in a food environment as well as how to properly prepare food for a customer without cross contamination. I learned many leadership skills as well to help me with further career options. I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Chick-Fil-A and would recommend working there to anyone I know.
Fun and competitive
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCJune 25, 2019
I would recommend a job with chick fil a because they offer you a chance to make a job with them a career.. they are will to go above and beyond for their employees
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short break
Productive and fun place to work.
Team Member (Current Employee) –  La Mirada, CAJune 25, 2019
A typical day is fast paced always on your feet. Serving guests and preparing food. Management is kind and always listens to our concerns. A great food service place to work.
Pros
Free lunches, Free drinks
Cons
Inconsistent scheduling
Very busy and chaotic, I don’t recommend working there unless you are absolutely desperate
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Trinity, FLJune 25, 2019
I do not enjoy working there along with many other people, they don’t give radishes very often and it’s very unfair, they are cheap when it comes to repairs and supplies, as well as our salaries and scheduling.
Productive and enjoyable work experience
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Ruston, LAJune 25, 2019
A typical day at work was fast paced and intense, however, the temperament of the organization held strong and remained parallel with the corporate vision.
Pros
Paid meals up to $8.00
Cons
Short breaks
easy to work there
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Former Employee) –  Cedar Hill, TXJune 25, 2019
work was easy. each day I would do the same thing, take orders, make orders and make drinks. this has been my best job yet. I enjoyed the people I worked with.
Good co workers, but bad management. No health insurance and not much room to advance.
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Glenway AvenueJune 25, 2019
I loved working there, however I had my hours reduced. Some employees coming in with bad attitudes and complaining about their job to customers. Management doesn’t seem to care much about the employees.
Pros
Flexible schedule, discounts on food, great customers.
Cons
Micro management and bad attitudes from employees and management
Productive fast paced work place
Cashier Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Causeway Boulevard, FLJune 25, 2019
Fast paced high energy workplace easy to stay in a good mood because that’s literally half the job, treating guests the way you would want coming into a Chick-fil-a.
Pros
7.00$ towards the menu, 30 minute breaks
Cons
Fast paced, some guests can be a little rude
By far one of the worst jobs I’ve ever had!
FOH/BOH (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 25, 2019
Management was the worst ! Supervisors did a lot of favoritism! They don’t like you they will cut your hours or even fire you ! Started out really great and went downhill from there!
Pros
Weekly paid
Cons
Favoritism. Horrible training. Just bad overall
Productive and overall great place to advance your career
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAJune 25, 2019
I absolutely loved working at Chick-fil-A. The experience was amazing, I met so many incredible people who have been an impact and inspiration in my life. I don’t think that I could have gotten the impact that I did anywhere else.
Director (Current Employee) –  Ventura, CAJune 25, 2019
Chick-fil-A gives you many chances to succeed as long as your willing to put the work in. I'm grateful for the experience to work there. Management truly cares for your development.
Great people to work with but terrible pay
Cashier (Former Employee) –  TNJune 25, 2019
Chicfila is a franchise so all locations are different. I worked at my chicfila location for 14 months and I started and left with $7.50/hr. Performed all job responsibilities and still didn’t get a raise. Management made me uncomfortable
Pros
People
Cons
Underpaid and bad management
It is good experience for fast paced, productive jobs in the future. It provides adequate experiences with customer service, and food services.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Fountain, COJune 24, 2019
Chick fil A is a job that was pretty good for my first job. I received adequate hours most of the time, and it really shows and requires you to learn how to work fast, and well in a stressful, and fast-paced environment.
Team work and Time efficiency
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 24, 2019
At Chick-fil-A, the leaders and team members worked efficiently to serve the customers and we made sure that our customers had the correct food. As a team member at Chick-fil-A I learned good customer service like greeting the customers the moment they entered, how to take orders on the cash register, food preparation and working in drive-thru window. I love the Chick-fil-A motto "To glorify God by being a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to us. To have a positive influence on all who come in contact with Chick-fil-A." I feel as though every customer that enters our doors is a blessing adding on, and they get to be part of the Chick-fil-A family and us, to be a part of their lives.
Productive and very busy.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Mechanicsville, VAJune 24, 2019
While I was working there, everybody was very nice and since they were always so busy, there was always something to do. Being so far away from home, it was so nice to meet new people. It was a very nice first job overall, but they were also very strict about my health. Most of all, they made the time I was there, very beneficial.
Pros
Free break food
Cons
Didn't pay enough for how hard we worked
Good, fast paced work environment that makes the time go by fast.
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Former Employee) –  Canton, GAJune 24, 2019
I loved everything about my job at CFA besides the pay. As kitchen staff at CFA, my duties were to bread the chicken, make the nuggets, grilled chicken etc. On top of that you have to clean your area, restock and do dishes for the entire kitchen while getting paid $8/hr. That just simply isn't enough for what is required of you.
Very competitive and demanding workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Bowie, MDJune 24, 2019
Very competitive with meeting goals with other stores during the rushes. Managers are demanding during shifts and are not flexible. They also leave you outside in all weather conditions as long as their equipment doesn’t not get damage, they don’t care too much about employees. They also give breaks an half hour to and hour after you clock in and make you work 7-8 hours straight no breaks.
Pros
50% off meals
Cons
No paid lunch breaks and they give breaks as soon as you clock in
Competive hours
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Former Employee) –  114 Recreational Dining Ctr, Gainesville, FL 32611June 24, 2019
Somewhat easy work environment. competitive hours; difficult to make a lot of money because they are beyond well staffed, however, the night shift is understaffed, but still considered "fully staffed."
Do not accept a promotion
Director (Current Employee) –  Charleston, WVJune 24, 2019
The second I accepted a promotion, my life turned to heck. There was no work/life balance, I was always “on-call”, and they did call at 2am... often. I would get about 250 ye t messages a day. I was expected to accept responsibility for things I had nothing to do with.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
All of it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chick-fil-A. Our community is ready to answer.

55.5K