Chick-fil-A Employee Reviews

Found 11,028 reviews matching the search See all 11,034 reviews
Productive and Growth Minded Environment
Training | Human Resources Director (Current Employee) –  Loganville, GAFebruary 17, 2019
I am able to flexibly schedule my own hours and interact with other directors (managers) to complete initiatives. The work place culture is bent on excellence, growth, presentation, fun, and stewardship. I enjoy growing the next generation of leaders.
Stressful and quick workplace
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAFebruary 17, 2019
Great place to meet great people, however management there is not all that great yet they are great people just not fit to hold the role of management.
fun work place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALFebruary 17, 2019
good work place for high school and college people. they offer a 1,000 college check for college. hours are flexible to fit any working person schedule.
Fun, quick-paced work environment
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Gulfport, MSFebruary 17, 2019
Fantastic job for high school or young adults. Very accommodating with school schedules and instills great work values. The six day work week is also very nice to have.
Pros
Discounts on food, 6 day work week, high morale
Cons
Very young workforce
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNFebruary 17, 2019
This Chick Fil A is a great place to eat, study, talk, or just to get away and get a break in. Very fast paced and amazing management, the workers and so nice and patience also.
Not so Christian
Marketing Director (Former Employee) –  Round Rock, TXFebruary 17, 2019
For a company whose corporate purpose involves the phrases "have a positive impact on all who come in contact with Chick-fil-A", and "Be good stewards of all that is given to us", they certainly don't follow that model. I worked at two different stores and they both had the same culture. Run by young 20-somethings with absentee operators, So cliquey and toxic that it became the inmates running the asylum. Management allowed to talk about each other and private lives of team members without repercussion, allow abuse by guests. The bottom line is money. People are disposable and don't matter. If you make it into the exclusive club, you're golden. But don't try to go against the grain or you'll be accused of not fitting in with the culture.
Pros
Insurance, if in management and operator offers it
Cons
Cliquey, Biased, Toxic
Fast pace fun place to work
Store Associate (Former Employee) –  Warrenton, VAFebruary 16, 2019
Most mealtimes are very busy. Good work environment with hard working employees. Work was part time and temporary but enjoyable. I have many opportunities to try different positions.
Pros
good pay
jitterbugs
SERVICE COACH (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 16, 2019
you work with a lot of kids so you have to be prepared to deal with picking up the slack while you are being paid the same as them. other than that its a great place to work.
Great team atmosphere, every location differs.
Training Coordinator/ Lead (Former Employee) –  Palm Harbor, FLFebruary 16, 2019
I loves working for chick fil a, ive made some of the best memories there. Learned a lot about people and growing as a leader. They are consistent and results driven, that’s what I loved. The growth ladder does have its limits however.
Great service job!
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Bristol, TNFebruary 15, 2019
Love working with/meeting people. Smiling and putting your best effort for each guest to make them feel welcome and hope they will return again soon.

Even at the busiest part of a day, everyone chips in to help get all the guests served as quickly and accurately as possible.
Pros
Closed on Sundays!
Cons
Short lunch break and no 15 minute breaks allowed
Great atmosphere
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Allen, TXFebruary 15, 2019
Great atmosphere. A lot of wonderful people and a great way to get to know your community. Made lots of friends, and enjoyed companionship of others before and after shifts.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Breaks are short
Prep Cook
Prep Cook, Fast Food (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYFebruary 15, 2019
I enjoyed working in the backhouse prepping for Chick Fil A. Preparing ingredients according to the chef specifications. Cleaning before the mall closes at 9 pm was a breeze for me although that was not my regular shift.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
part time
Workplace
Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 15, 2019
Certain CFA’s need a little more work with abiding by how truett’s CFA’s guest experience should be , a guest never leaves happy always angry . Overall awesome company and great people . Just sometimes management isn't on the same page
Pros
The amazing connections you make with every guests .
Cons
Short breaks . Not enough pay .
great place to work at
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXFebruary 15, 2019
it was a great and fun working experience had a lot of fun helping the customer and my team members and they do college scholarship so it was a great working places
Fast-paced and productive working environment.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 14, 2019
Very fast-paced but productive environment. Excellent customer service exhibited all the time. I learned everything there is to know about the customer service world. The management was awesome, it was a very fun place to work. The hardest part of the job would be themed-nights. The most enjoyable part was the staff and the fun and upbeat environment.
Pros
Discount, long breaks
Cons
No raise, no position advancement
Productive workplace
Shift Leader/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 14, 2019
The hardest part of this job is adapting to the fast paced environment. Learning to work as a team while remaining calm through the storm is what matters the most.
Pros
Free meals, half off
Cons
No breaks, extremely strict
It was alright for what it was
Drive Thru and Front Counter Team Member (Former Employee) –  Westborough, MAFebruary 14, 2019
Not great time for training to successfully complete job that was hired for. Was hired for more of an ops/ logistics role and did not do anything regarding those areas.
productive, fast pased work enviorment
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Douglasville, GAFebruary 14, 2019
A typical day at work was exciting.Something was ging on at all times.There were little to no times where i was bored or looking for something to do.Managment was very easy to work under.They always made sure you knew what was expected of you and of your coworkers.The hardest part of the job was the fast pace but, once you got into a rhythm things would be easier.
Good for job experience
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Current Employee) –  Tustin, CAFebruary 14, 2019
I loved being able to work here. The people here were wonderful at first. Then everything started to get real and I came to the realization that drama happens when a group of people get too close!
Pros
people
Cons
no discounts, no free food
Good job bad management
Back of House Team Member (Former Employee) –  Copperas Cove, TXFebruary 13, 2019
The job was good for what it was. It was my first job so I wasn’t being paid the best. Overall the management is what pushes me out. I felt overall the higher ups wanted me gone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chick-fil-A. Our community is ready to answer.

55K