Chick-fil-A Employee Reviews

Showing all 13,408 reviews
fun place to work at great atmosphere
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILSeptember 23, 2019
Working at Chick-Fil-A was great it was family orientated and very fast paced and enjoyable.The staff is very welcoming and they will go above and beyond to help their quests.The food is made fresh daily and all their food is made with great produce and the best products.
It was a gkod job
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Novato, CASeptember 23, 2019
I was the main cook in the back. Things were pretty easy for the most part, it was repetitive so you got the hang of things quick. It did get hot being by the fryers though. At he end of the day we cleaned up and set up for tomorrow. I only worked nights because I went to school.
Pros
Good mangement
Cons
Hot
Awsome place to work
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLSeptember 23, 2019
Chick fil a is a great place to work! Plus food is really tasteful! Working chick fil a is awsome! You get to choose yours hours and days off. Also Sundays are always closed
Ambiente de trabajo divertido
cocinero (Former Employee) –  San Antonio Texas,September 23, 2019
Aprendí a trabajar en equipo y a intentar hacer las cosas más rápido posible y tener mucha responsabilidad
Pros
Buen sueldo
Cons
Mucha limpieza
Working for Chick-fil-a was good everyone is nice and helpful and I honestly enjoy working there.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 23, 2019
Always pack so have to stay on a fast pass for anything .

Stay patient with any kind of customers

If I ever had problems I would for help and my co worker will quickly help out with whatever I was struggling with
Not as it seems
Senior Hospitality Director (Current Employee) –  Vicksburg, MSSeptember 23, 2019
Perfect for first time quick service if you know the right people or summer job without any other responsibilities where you can devote 100% of time to the business bc the business needs come before everything.
Pros
Closed on Sunday
Cons
Leadership
Chick-Fil-A
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Kingsland, GASeptember 23, 2019
Chick-Fil-A is a very fast paced job. It is a good starting job and the management is very kind. It was really fun atmosphere was nice. You have to be working your tail off in order to fit well with Chick-Fil-A
Easy to make long-lasting friendships
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Douglasville, GA 30135September 23, 2019
A typical day at work there was very busy and hectic, but after the first week it comes natural to the employees. At Chick-Fil-A, I learned better customer service skills such as eye contact, smiling, making the experience personal, and being enthusiastic. The hardest part of the job would have to be getting the hang of rush hours, because it can be hard to new employees to work in such a fast pace environment.
A great place to work at. I’ve learn so much just from working at chick fil a
Cook/Prep (Current Employee) –  Leesburg, GASeptember 23, 2019
Chick fil a is a great place to work at. Coworkers are very friendly and they are also helpful. We work together to help each other to get better with stuff.
Pros
Always there when you need help about something
Cons
We need more people working
Good first job for teens
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Lilburn, GASeptember 23, 2019
Overall Chick Fil A is a good first job for teens that are still in school since they are flexible with scheduling. Because it is fast paced, you learn to adapt to various positions and gain new skills.
A wonderful first job with flexible work hours!
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 23, 2019
I loved working at CFA during my high school and early college yeas. It gave me leadership skill that I can even use till this day. The management was wonderful and considerate.
Awesome place to work.
BOH Team Member (Current Employee) –  Covington, LASeptember 23, 2019
Real nice people, and really great management. It's a fast paced work environment but once you get the hang of things it's not too stressful. The pay is really nice for a fast food place as well. No complaints at all.
Awesome
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXSeptember 22, 2019
I miss my days at Chick-fil-A, it felt like a home to me. It could be rough some days when the guest could be overbearing. It was rough in the sense that sometimes you did not want to be kind, but still had to put the friendly façade. The management was usually pretty awesome and flexible with you, they wanted their workers to be their best physically and emotionally. I also loved that you didn’t work on Sundays
Pros
Discounted food, Friendly Co-workers
Good Place
Customer Experience Specialist (Former Employee) –  Barboursville, WVSeptember 22, 2019
Good place to work. I am filling the rest of this forced review with jibberish elephant juice heaven chair television desk computer phone new york city
Good workplace for entry level employees to develop career skills
Manager, Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXSeptember 22, 2019
All CFA stores are different. At mine, it is very similar to a meritocracy. The more good, unique things you can offer to the Owner/Operator, the more likely you are to be given authority and more money. I started in the kitchen. Since then, I've
* made our community service dept.
* held numerous drives for non-profits
* taken team members on numerous activities outside work, including volunteer work
* made in charge of HR - introduced performance reviews, scheduled raise reviews, and management training programs.
Pros
Free meals, flexible scheduling
Cons
Not very competitive pay
Fun work place and kid friendly
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Richmond, KYSeptember 22, 2019
I learned a lot from Chick-Fil-A the time I was there. Mangers were great and kind. A typical day at work was relaxing and everyday there was something new to look forward to.
Pros
money for lunch
Satisfactory place to work
Front of House Staff (Former Employee) –  Enfield, CTSeptember 22, 2019
It was a very nice place to work. The management was very understanding and the people were nice. Even if things got difficult at times we all found ways to work it out.
Pros
People were very nice
Cons
It was a lot to handle at times
good
Cashier/Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CASeptember 22, 2019
Pros

Flexible hours, AWESOME scheduling system (seriously hotschedules is the best way for servers to be scheduled), the money is decent enough, and it's not hard to pick up extra shifts. Most of all is the company has heart, they give back to their employees in times of need.
productive, fun,and clam work environment
Chick fil a (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 22, 2019
i loved working at chickfila the coworkers are so sweet a and ready to help me whenever they can. free food for lunch break is great. its easy to communicate with others.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
It was alright.
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Kingsland, GASeptember 22, 2019
I usually enjoy the people that I work with, but the job is pretty demanding of you for a fast food company. Don't get me wrong. I mainly enjoyed working there, but they ask too much of you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chick-fil-A. Our community is ready to answer.

56K