Charles & Keith Management reviews

Fun working place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  SingaporeApril 20, 2019
To arrive at work 1 hour before opening for stocks . Last 15 minutes for briefing or to share new arrivals and give feedbacks . I learn how to communicate with customers professionally and how to upsell items for sales .
Pros
Good managements
Cons
good
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  SingaporeAugust 12, 2018
a good company with management recognising the hard work of people and give promotion who perform well in job. a great place to work in for people who just started out workingg
Satisfactory workplace
Marketing Executive (Former Employee) –  Tai SengApril 12, 2017
Started off with what was supposed to be an amazing journey. I learnt a lot each day, every other day was an eye-opener for me. The culture, the people and the trade itself. To sum it up, it was a life changing experience.
Cons
Productive place with many facilities to unwind
Internship (Former Employee) –  SingaporeMarch 16, 2014
Charles and Keith is a local women's shoe retailer, that became one of the more successful companies in Singapore. Following their success in the local market, they went on to set up many more outlets and various other countries. I was an intern at the International department, where I had the opportunity to learn the processes and operations the company undertakes in order for their foreign outlets to be successful. I spent each week working with different people from operations, sales, shipping, merchandising and warehouse management, so that I could understand the way the International department functions. At the end of the entire internship, I had to deliver a presentation suggesting five different problems I identified, and the solutions to those problems.