Charles & Keith Employee Reviews

Fun working place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  SingaporeApril 20, 2019
To arrive at work 1 hour before opening for stocks . Last 15 minutes for briefing or to share new arrivals and give feedbacks . I learn how to communicate with customers professionally and how to upsell items for sales .
Pros
Good managements
Convenient and Fun Environment
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Plaza SingapuraApril 5, 2019
It’s an eye opener working environment especially if one is keen in fashion industry. Generally the people there are friendly and helpful. Not only does one able to receive staff discounts but able to participate in their team building activities including the part timers. No one will be left behind as they are supportive colleagues/friends.
Pros
Staff Discounts
Retail associate
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  TampinesFebruary 13, 2019
The staff at the store weren’t the friendliest and welcoming to a new employee that may not be chinese which could make someone feel left out. Overall, it’s a tiring job.
typical singapore company
Executive (Former Employee) –  singaporeSeptember 25, 2018
typical local start up company
very traditional values
no good benefits
strict attendance supervision

very nice office building with gym and kitchen for staff to cook
good
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  SingaporeAugust 12, 2018
a good company with management recognising the hard work of people and give promotion who perform well in job. a great place to work in for people who just started out workingg
Fun workplace
Retail Sales (Former Employee) –  Wisma AtriaJanuary 13, 2018
Most enjoyable part of job is when customer is satisfied with your service.
To come to work with positive mindset will get you through the day even if you are tired
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
A lot of customer during weekdays with less man power
Great brand and products
Commercial Manager (International Business) (Current Employee) –  SingaporeNovember 7, 2017
International brand with good presence in Asia. Good brand to get hands on experience on all areas of business. Low growth potential as the organisation has a flat reporting structure.
Pros
Hands on experience
Cons
Too local in culture, not competitive salary based on market
Warehouse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tai SengNovember 7, 2017
A typical day at work and I learned about company system and scanner.And the hardest part is unload containers with box by box. The enjoyable part of job is daily pickings.
Cons
8hours
productive,safe and learn a lot of things.
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  SingaporeOctober 26, 2017
I work at charles and keith as Mangement Trainee because its required in our school (on the job training) for 1 year. Charles and Keith is one of the best company because you will learn a more knowledge and especially to deal with other person/culture in a nice way. You need a patience.
Pros
Dinner and Dance
Cons
healthcare
fun and open culture
Customer Service Assistant Manager (E-Commerce) (Former Employee) –  Tai SengMay 21, 2017
i enjoy the open communication. this is also a plus point when resolving disagreements. clarity and opportunity to speak and be heard is also greatly appreciated
Pros
great pantry, office environment
Cons
long hours, after office hours communication from superior
Satisfactory workplace
Marketing Executive (Former Employee) –  Tai SengApril 12, 2017
Started off with what was supposed to be an amazing journey. I learnt a lot each day, every other day was an eye-opener for me. The culture, the people and the trade itself. To sum it up, it was a life changing experience.
Cons
Productive place with many facilities to unwind
Internship (Former Employee) –  SingaporeMarch 16, 2014
Charles and Keith is a local women's shoe retailer, that became one of the more successful companies in Singapore. Following their success in the local market, they went on to set up many more outlets and various other countries. I was an intern at the International department, where I had the opportunity to learn the processes and operations the company undertakes in order for their foreign outlets to be successful. I spent each week working with different people from operations, sales, shipping, merchandising and warehouse management, so that I could understand the way the International department functions. At the end of the entire internship, I had to deliver a presentation suggesting five different problems I identified, and the solutions to those problems.
manager
Store Supervisor (Former Employee) –  singaporeSeptember 14, 2013
being a manager is at first i have to deal with my staffs make them well groomed before entertaining a customer. i learned how to handle managerial position. they always make my work light and happy. hardest is to check and make reports about the store. enjoyable part if the customer is fulfilled with the item they bought.