Changi Airport Group Employee Reviews

Fast Pace
Manager, Ops Planning (Current Employee) –  Changi AirportApril 29, 2019
Fast Pace workplace to keep up with the fast changing landscape in aviation industry.

Fun and good working culture across all ranks within the organisation.
Interactive and supportive workplace
Event Crew (Former Employee) –  Changi AirportApril 25, 2019
Colleagues and management were helpful and friendly.
Learnt people management and more communication skills
Hardest part of the job would be the travelling considering that I live rather far away.
Enjoyable part of the job is the satisfaction when being able to help the people.
Pros
Aircon environment
Well organised
Airside Management Officer (Former Employee) –  AirsideApril 21, 2019
Perfect benefit. They always send for courses. The management team have very positive attitude and professional. The working hours are superb. Unfortunately there’s no overtime for me as I was on contract basis. I learnt so many things in the aerodrome. I had a good mentor. Good environment. Excellent workmates. The most hardest part of my job was I need to learn and memorise all the birds in the airside.
Pros
Working hours
Cons
Contract basis
Fun and productive workplace
Internship (Changi Youth Ambassador) (Former Employee) –  Changi AirportFebruary 11, 2019
A typical day of work consist of ensuring all queues in the airport are managed properly. Besides that, we have to implement anti-con measures to provide all passengers to enjoy their time in the airport.
Pros
Good Management
Cons
Long walking and standing hours
Everyday is different.
Changi Experience Officer (Current Employee) –  SingaporeDecember 27, 2018
As we service the diversity of nationalities. I as the customer service officer encounter different situations everyday. Someday may be emergency medical case, someday may be passengers missing flights or passengers will be very upset upon the situation and will let it out and cry to ward us. So everyday is challenging.
Visionary CEO, Good benefits
Manager (Former Employee) –  Changi AirportDecember 5, 2018
CEO is a visionary who entrusts his team to carry out the work to achieve his vision. Company has a good overall remuneration package, with bonuses that are above market rate when the company does well (subject to performance appraisal)
Hierarchical structure, good employee benefits
Manager (Current Employee) –  ChangiNovember 24, 2018
Would be useful if the management team adopts a 360 employee feedback to fully understand the dissatisfaction on ground and work towards a healthier workplace.
Culture of the company
Systems Intern (Former Employee) –  Changi AirportSeptember 2, 2018
It is not the best place to work in because of the hierarchy. Workload is relatively heavy and stressful. As in intern, I covered the role of 2 full-timers.
Cons
Workload
Unique work environment in a global, vibrant and exciting airport community.
Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  SingaporeAugust 5, 2018
Almost every staff working there with one objective to achieve; to make airport no.1 by creating world class experience to all its customers/passengers.
Conservative management
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Changi AirportJuly 5, 2018
Conservative management running a quasi government organisation that still functions like a government agency.
Lots of staff who have been with the company for many years, who are just cruising.
Can learn a lot. but top MC quite bad. not good for junior staff
Commercial Analyst, Consultancy (Former Employee) –  SingaporeMay 21, 2018
Can learn a lot. interesting projects. but top management was quite bad. not good for junior staff as they have very bad planning of using junior analysts.
Not good bosses
Trolley Service Officer (Former Employee) –  ...CHANGIMarch 28, 2018
Very unfriendly environment.The management are big bullies..The job in belt 48 arrival hall is the hardest part of my job. There should be two persons working instead of one person doing the job. They always pushed me to do one person in the job..I enjoyed working with the staff.They were warm and friendly.On the whole the staff and the hr department make it a pleasant environment to work with.Some of the management and staff were kind and helpful to me and I was lucky to be there the most enjoyable part of my job is to meet people. I love meeting people from all walks of life.
Pros
Free food vouchers.
Cons
Got to stand for 8 hours on the job
Good to work
Senior Engineer (Current Employee) –  SingaporeMarch 21, 2018
Nice place to show your talents and learn what you don't have,. Going to open in few more years and very exited to be the part of it and waiting to learn and transform more.
Fun workplace
Event Crew (Former Employee) –  Changi AirportFebruary 5, 2018
Did basic cashiering and stock taking . Learned cashiering a lot . Managed to work with good colleagues and good management as well. The hardest part of the job is to please customers who demand a lot despite the small purchase made. The enjoyable part of the job is working with good management who never fails to make work enjoyable.
Pros
Fun colleague
Perfect environment for working
Site Engineer (Former Employee) –  SingaporeJanuary 24, 2018
It will enjoyable and fun during working, in mean time there will b technical & all aspects of the work experience. Management will take care & support if any work problems.
Pros
free lunches & snacks are provided
Cons
Long working hours
Fun place to work with some very nice people, some not
Special Projects Intern (Former Employee) –  SingaporeDecember 27, 2017
Was a fun experience to work in the airport. One of the managers was a sneaky fella who would take credit for your work and has no shame at all in doing so.
Prepare to standby
Airport Emergency Service (Former Employee) –  Changi Airport Terminal 2December 26, 2017
Working for more than 20 years experience. Attend CPR & AED course. Able to identify type of fire. Able to operate fire hose and extinguisher with ease. Able to apply simple medical dressing to casualty.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Should be able to carry heavy load
Good experience as an Intern
Intern (Former Employee) –  Changi AirportAugust 28, 2017
● Industrial Attachment Program (IAP) from NYP.
● Perform routine inspections on the air conditioning and cooling systems within Changi Airport Terminal 2.
● Project and presentation on Waste Water Management in Changi Airport Terminal 2
Pros
Able to be at the airport daily and to enter restricted premises for research purposes
Long working hours
INTERN (Former Employee) –  Changi AirportAugust 10, 2017
A good company for young professionals who are extremely career minded and willing to to work long hours and travel often. High degree of job safety as company and industry both are booming
Fun and challenging workplace
Changi Experience Agent (Current Employee) –  Changi AirportJuly 15, 2017
I have been working here almost 7 years. Learned plenty of things during my stay, assisting passengers with many issues like missed flight, visa, immigration, airline rules and many many more. Have made me a strong person to speak to any nationality with confidence Everyday is a different day and learnt various languages along the way. Hardest thing is when you get a difficult passenger and how you manage to solve it. Happiness is you get to work with different colleagues and learn their culture.
Pros
colleagues
Cons
shift work of long hours up to 13hrs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Changi Airport Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Changi Airport Group Reviews by Location