Certis Cisco Employee Review

View all Certis Cisco reviews

Nice place
Aviation Screening Officer (Current Employee) –  Changi AirportMarch 23, 2019
Good environment , interesting salary and great experience
Pros
Staff Discount
Cons
Long working hours

Other Certis Cisco Employee Reviews

Staff discounts and privileges in using the airport facilities
Aviation Screening Officer (Former Employee) –  Terminal 1 Changi AirportDecember 5, 2019
Initially when I started working with Certis Cisco I enjoyed working at the airport because I could mingle with passengers and staff of the airport security without the stress of restricting myself on where I can go and I cannot go.
Then in the year 2018 Certis Cisco was tasked by Changi Airport Group to refrain staff from using the passenger rest areas and to direct staff to the staff lounge . That is one area which I dislike as I preferred the freedom of using the passenger areas as the chairs are more comfortable and spacious unlike the staff lounge where most of staff are
noisy or nosey over the things other staff are doing during my rest time.
After that when they posted me to control tower I felt my movements being controlled and restricted and I cannot move away even when I wish
for a few minutes of toilet break. I had to ask for an officer to relief me before I can go for my toilet break . That is the stress of it all.
Work life balance
Auxiliary Police Officer (Former Employee) –  Changi AirportDecember 3, 2019
Hours too long, can extend up to 16 hours per day and insufficient rest/breaks throughout the day. Work is repetitive and no career progression hence in the long run it’s bad for yourself.