Certis Cisco Employee Reviews for Police Officer

I get a great opportunity to work under singapore police devision. Its a job with adventures and great environment.
Constable (Former Employee) –  Changi airportNovember 4, 2019
I love to work in uniform group suitable for me such good experience in my life work as auxiliary police in Singapore.... Learning a lot things and my supervisor my colleague support.I have learned how to be productive and upgrade from the job we do.
The jobs need physically fit and mentally stable people to handle people, life and properties.
The positive feedback
Auxiliary Police Officer (Corporal) (Former Employee) –  Paya LebarOctober 16, 2019
I learn a lot in this industries and i learn to do their control centre to assist people who are stuck at the carpark, assist tourist and find their lost items or people. It makes me a better person and i am able to interact with people and i am not afraid to approach and give assistance
Modern Slavery
Auxiliary Police Officer (Former Employee) –  singaporeJune 11, 2019
On paper this company is a great place to work, but once you start deployment you will soon realize that your supervisors take liberty in changing rules and work their way around the company policies, ultimately forcing you to work illegally long hours and also on your off days. Don't expect a fair evaluation for promotions, your supervisors will not promote you unless you beg for it or catch their attention for all the wrong reasons. They also will not terminate your service, which means you can work for this company indefinitely, but this also means that poor performing and down right garbage co-workers are a norm in this company, which make day to day work a stressful endeavor. Complaints are met with a slap on the wrist for the culprit, so this in turn drives away good employees, leaving more terrible undeserving employees behind for the new recruits to enjoy the cancerous culture.
Pros
Very Stable Job, no chance of being let off unless you made a serious unforgivable error
Cons
spend more than 12 hours a day at work, 4 off days a month, annual leave is seldom granted, errors in payslip, Tyrannic supervisors
Stressful and unfeeling
Auxiliary Police Officer (Current Employee) –  AirportDecember 10, 2018
-no appreciation for seniors
-have no say in anything
-allowance cut although basic increases and eventually we got lesser than we used to..
-AL 14days not enough...dropped from 21 to 14days
-leave controlled
-no work life balance....like robot....
skillfull job
Auxiliary Police Officer (Former Employee) –  SingaporeNovember 20, 2018
good opportunity for learn escort valuable job.short hour duty but build with ot .the hardest part off vacancy ot cant be review.best quality leadership
Enjoyed the Job. Not the Management.
Auxiliary Police Officer (Current Employee) –  Changi AirportSeptember 28, 2018
I’ve been working here for about a year and a half now. I genuinely enjoyed the enviroment of Changi airport, what I was doing. but I’ll never enjoy being screwed over by the management.
fun helping for the customer service line
auxiliary police officer (Former Employee) –  BedokJuly 3, 2018
working the new experience when i was working as a police officer, not just security line but doing so the customer service to improve and helping the passanger in guiding them to their departure gate.
Pros
nice food in the airport
Cons
long hours shift
Interesting work place
Auxiliary Police Officer (Former Employee) –  SingaporeMay 6, 2018
Although the pay is very high, it is not recommended to sign full time with the company, best is to sign contract with the company, the wroking hours are really f-up. There will be 2 night shifts back to back and the working hours will be close to 13/15 hrs one shift. Although the pay is good, its not good to trade your health to earn the money.
Pros
High ot pay
Cons
Very Long Hours
Teamwork and unfairness
Auxiliary Police Officer (Former Employee) –  Changi AirportApril 29, 2018
Although teamwork but unfairness of management to the welfare of staffs.. By understand situation or bias is too over productive within each others. Destination and working hours is acceptable with the salary paid.
A very dynamic on the ground experience
Auxilliary Police Officer (Former Employee) –  Jurong divApril 18, 2018
Personally, a good platform to build a personnel's character and grit to face daily life. You will be exposed to all walks of people with diff ettiquttes, character, attitude. Exposed to the environment and/while maintaining the required value of an APO.
Cons
Long hours, internal injuries
If you want to earn money but work long hours can join
Auxiliary Police Officer (Former Employee) –  Paya LebarFebruary 27, 2018
If you want to earn money and you are ok work long hours you can join. For me this company is ok,but the job is a bit boring for me.For my some colleague there are ok with it
Responsibilities and fun
auxiliary police officer (Former Employee) –  SingaporeDecember 7, 2017
A decision to become a police officer is not an easy one. Not only because it involves a lot of risky and dangerous situations, but because it puts a great responsibility on you. Being a police officer is not just a job, even though it implies salary. It grants you an enormous power that is comparable to only few other government officials’ authority.
Pros
Free breakfast and lunch
Cons
healtcare
Mundane, bias culture and bad work ethics
Auxiliary Police Officer (Current Employee) –  Tuas Checkpoint.December 6, 2017
Bad employee Welfare, long grueling working hours, management not concerned of feedback from men on the ground.
Good pay, but not worth the time and man hours spent on the job.
Offered a ‘Sgt’ rank and placed on the ground with other lower qualified employees, even though I am a Degree holder.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Excruciatingly long hours. Biased work ethics
Had tough time in my life
Auxiliary Police Officer Armed (Former Employee) –  SingaporeDecember 3, 2017
Auxiliary police officers are called upon to supplement police work as needed. Take part in other police work that preserves peace and order, prevents crime and protects life and property, as instructed by their department
Safety & Security
Auxiliary Police Officer (Current Employee) –  Paya LebarNovember 16, 2017
- Enforcement Basic Training Course.

- Handle Counter Terrorism Activities.

- Conduct Crowd & Traffic Control.

- Handle Incidents.

- Conduct Security Screening of Person & Bag Check.
Pros
N/a
Cons
8hrs, 12hrs&13hrs
fun workplace
Auxiliary Police Officer (Former Employee) –  JurongNovember 6, 2017
-Policing is really about the men and women you work with. People are willing to risk their lives for you - it's a powerful feeling.
-Interactions with the public go much better when people show you their hands and sit still when asked.
-You won't save the world, but you might save somebody's life. What other job can offer you that
Pros
good benefits
Security, discipline
Auxiliary Police Officer (Former Employee) –  Changi AirportNovember 3, 2017
The reason why I leave Certis Cisco is because working hours too long and finding a job that is desk-ed bound 8-5 instead of shift hours. It is a nice job to work at but nevertheless I am finding a job who can bring out the potential in me.
Pros
Break times when there are no flights
learning
Auxiliary police officer (Former Employee) –  singapore ( jurong east )September 26, 2017
Train at Singapore police force academy start at jurong east HQ, APO workplace was bank guard , ATM machinery delivery , crown control , civil defend , custom scanning.
Long hours of 12hours working
Auxiliary Police Officer (Former Employee) –  SingaporeMay 28, 2017
Learning about securities is both Woodland checkpoint and Tuas checkpoint.

Long hours of work as working in 3 shift.

Less spend with family.

Keep posting to different location.
Good pay
Auxiliary Police Officer (Current Employee) –  Paya LebarMarch 4, 2017
Very big company with good management. Flexible working days for part timer who are balancing between work and studies.