Certis Cisco Employee Reviews

Work life balance
Auxiliary Police Officer (Former Employee) –  Changi AirportDecember 3, 2019
Hours too long, can extend up to 16 hours per day and insufficient rest/breaks throughout the day. Work is repetitive and no career progression hence in the long run it’s bad for yourself.
Ok
Aviation Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Changi AirportNovember 25, 2019
Long hours and short break. Force to do ot. No welfare taken care of. Poor management. No appreciation given to staff. Always cut off pay with approved MC by Doctors
Good workplace but ....
SSO (Former Employee) –  West SingaporeNovember 25, 2019
The company is good only to send officers for courses to upgrade some officers as a career progression but welfare wasn't well taken care of while feedbacks were being ignored and wasn't taken into consideration. Salaries wasn't paid accordingly and whenever there are discrepencies in salary, it wasn't revert back even after all required documents were submitted as a proof to point out on the discrepencies. The management don't take initiative to investigate and make comparison.
no comment
CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Tuas CheckpointNovember 25, 2019
a place where is very stressful ,rude motorist,nit a friendly environment to work with.
Superiors are very harsh,not co ooerative,not helpful,racism.
The workolace culture fllow by sop
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  singaporeNovember 16, 2019
I learn how to attend any emergency situation.The management had sent me to course which is guideline for work as security guard.Management is flexiable
Heart less company
Protection Officer (Former Employee) –  East SingaporeNovember 13, 2019
Seriously I won't introduce to people or my friend to work in certis Cisco .because I want to say this company is a heartless company never appreciate people hard work especially those senior people spent then whole life when they young working with them
They ask people to leave and drop their salary. ...my friend is the one of them was being treated by them and I won't stay long in this company

I
Full air condition and clean environment Airport
Security Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Changi AirportNovember 12, 2019
First class world airport with good environment, get to know various type of people around the world, challenging with dealing passengers. Most difficult part of the job is to handle nasty passengers during their departure and the enjoy part of the job is to see all kind of faces everyday.
I would recommend Youths.
Screening officer (Former Employee) –  SingaporeNovember 4, 2019
It was Adventures Job since you conduct security In Singapore Changi Airport.Nothing beats Their security level importances. I've learn that Security is really important among us.
I get a great opportunity to work under singapore police devision. Its a job with adventures and great environment.
Constable (Former Employee) –  Changi airportNovember 4, 2019
I love to work in uniform group suitable for me such good experience in my life work as auxiliary police in Singapore.... Learning a lot things and my supervisor my colleague support.I have learned how to be productive and upgrade from the job we do.
The jobs need physically fit and mentally stable people to handle people, life and properties.
Limited career prospect for Middle management staffs
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  CertisNovember 3, 2019
Middle management staffs usually under appreciated in terms of short/long term rewards. Limited progression pathway. Management more incline to reward based on inputs rather than outputs.
left immediately when my bond was over
Protection Officer (Former Employee) –  sengkangOctober 24, 2019
was average at 1st then it get worst and worst. New clocking points become stupidly located. Task was becoming tougher. Working colleagues left one by one.
Fun workplace.
Police Constable (Former Employee) –  SingaporeOctober 21, 2019
My job scope is mainly escort clients' valuable items, such as cash, gold, or even escort client from place to place.
Great exposure and brand new experience.
薪资低
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Paya LebarOctober 21, 2019
开始做是不错,有很多加班,过后就开始控制加班,那么我想问下没有加班1个月的薪资才1300块那够生活,扣房间,扣吃,扣生活费分分钟是不够的,为什么现在将多人离开cisco
The positive feedback
Auxiliary Police Officer (Corporal) (Former Employee) –  Paya LebarOctober 16, 2019
I learn a lot in this industries and i learn to do their control centre to assist people who are stuck at the carpark, assist tourist and find their lost items or people. It makes me a better person and i am able to interact with people and i am not afraid to approach and give assistance
Very good
Head of Department (Former Employee) –  SingaporeSeptember 29, 2019
Certis is good company to work in and to pick up new knowledge. People in the company are kind and friendly.

Fast pace to meet business environment changes. Therefore, must be prepared to put in extra working hours to cope with delivery.
Long hours & very low salary
Aviation Screening Officer (Former Employee) –  Changi AirportSeptember 21, 2019
Too long working hours per week 5 work day total 56 hours & only 1 off day. Too tiring & not enough rest. Often back to back deployment, too many flights.
Pros
Get to meet some very good people/colleagues.
Cons
Long working hours, very low salary compared with outside.
Not a place for staying long
CPL (Current Employee) –  Changi AirportSeptember 17, 2019
Most trainers are good, they’re working really hard and trying to teach us things. The food during training is terrible, especially breakfast. Also the environment you’re living in the academy is awful.
The management is the worst, postponing your exams again and again, gives you no pay leave without any reason, sometimes they don’t even let you go out when you’re having no pay leave.
Fine place to work
Auxiliary police force (Former Employee) –  SingaporeSeptember 15, 2019
I'm prefer work in uniform group suitable for me such good experience in my life work as auxiliary police in Singapore.... Learning a lot things and my supervisor my colleague support.....
Enjoy working in Certis
Senior Admin Officer (Former Employee) –  20 Jalan AfifiSeptember 8, 2019
The HOD is good and nice person. Easy to communicates with. Enjoy working with all the staff and colleagues in this department. I am there to handle my boss calendar, procurement on the electronics stuff. Handle claims. Generates monthly intents allowance. Keep track on all staff and intents MC and leaves. Arrange celebrations of event for Birthdays, Welcome lunch etc.....
Good learning experience
Human Resource Officer (Former Employee) –  Paya LebarSeptember 5, 2019
Good for new graduates and great place to learn. Fast paced, but not effective on management rotations. Overall, good for new individuals to pick up skills and learn,